Seeing It For Yourself

In the old days, before i-phone videos, many tops used mirrors. I remember the first time the stranger told me to "look in the mirror!". Seeing myself being mounted by a much taller stud, holding me in place... it was surreal. Then seeing the image of myself impaled on another man's penis... well, it proved to be too much. It had the desired effect on me. After that, I knew I was a sissy faggot.

There was also the "initiation party" where a number of other guys are watching and witnessing me being "converted" and/or "transitioned" into becoming a bottom. The "hooting, hollering and jeering" that occurs when they noticed that my tiny dick was "giving up my manhood" as cum started to ooze out the foreskin.

When my wife Chris saw the videos of herself, she could hardly believe it was her. High on weed, etc. at the time, she saw herself doing things she would never normally do... or say. Hearing herself say, "Make me your bitch", or "breed me" was just so out character. But once you see it and hear it on video, it changes things.

It forces you to "come to grips" and acknowledge that you are essentially just a slut and need and enjoy being used.

It is perfect... but it didn't feel like it at the time.
When my wife & bull came downstairs and began watching me being mounted and throttled by
the bull's friend, it was utter humiliation.

Having the cum literally fucked-out-of-me, all I could do was try to avoid eye contact.
Hearing my wife squeal, "Oh, my God! You really are a bottom!"
And then hearing the bull chuckling, "I told you he was a faggot".
Well, I never got inside my wife Christine again.
Not that I blame her, I mean, I could imagine what it looked like, having your
husband cumming like a little girl at the hands (and cock) of another man.

Nothing was said, I guess we didn't have to. I just accepted the transition and my new role.
When pregnancy occurred, as we both knew it would, we definitely knew it wasn't mine.
I became more like one of her best girlfriends.
Later, dressed in thigh-highs and a puka collar, I felt more at ease getting fucked side-by-side.

In the old days, before i-phone videos, many tops used mirrors. I remember the first time the stranger told me to "look in the mirror!". Seeing myself being mounted by a much taller stud, holding me in place... it was surreal. Then seeing the image of myself impaled on another man's penis... well, it proved to be too much. It had the desired effect on me. After that, I knew I was a sissy faggot.

There was also the "initiation party" where a number of other guys are watching and witnessing me being "converted" and/or "transitioned" into becoming a bottom. The "hooting, hollering and jeering" that occurs when they noticed that my tiny dick was "giving up my manhood" as cum started to ooze out the foreskin.

When my wife Chris saw the videos of herself, she could hardly believe it was her. High on weed, etc. at the time, she saw herself doing things she would never normally do... or say. Hearing herself say, "Make me your bitch", or "breed me" was just so out character. But once you see it and hear it on video, it changes things.

It forces you to "come to grips" and acknowledge that you are essentially just a slut and need and enjoy being used.
I got a FUCKING HARD ON reading this

It's even worse nowadays with all the phone videos. Some adult bookstore have cameras (for your protection I'm told).
But seeing myself on an XHamster video was probably the ultimate in humiliation.
The top had me wear some striped thigh-highs. I was on my back with my legs in the air, so you could easily see my tiny, shaved, uncut penis bouncing around as I was getting pork'd like a girl.

I kept asking the guy if he was going to "pull-out". He did but he spunked all over my butthole and few seconds later, slid it right back inside me.
I was scared because he had the "toxic - biohazard" tattoo on him.

It's even worse nowadays with all the phone videos. Some adult bookstore have cameras (for your protection I'm told).
But seeing myself on an XHamster video was probably the ultimate in humiliation.
The top had me wear some striped thigh-highs. I was on my back with my legs in the air, so you could easily see my tiny, shaved, uncut penis bouncing around as I was getting pork'd like a girl.

I kept asking the guy if he was going to "pull-out". He did but he spunked all over my butthole and few seconds later, slid it right back inside me.
I was scared because he had the "toxic - biohazard" tattoo on him.
Share the lonk to that video

Beautifully expressed. It describes our marriage perfectly. Both my Hotwife and I are incredibly happy being submissive sluts for black men who treat us with respect outside the bedroom.

Back