Seeding and Breeding!!

Would you let a BBC seed you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It might be 'a show' of total commitment yes. But perhaps for many, only a show of it.

There are horror stories of babies from such unions, found in dumpsters - or "dumped" into the collective bins of our society, in bad foster homes or worse environments, after the flush of fantasy is over & the white couple/woman comes to grips with the consequences of having mixed *******. This is extremely wrong & reckless.

Unless the people involved are devoted to taking full responsibilities for baby rearing, which is EXTREMELY rare. In our f@#ked up world, you find tons of unwilling parents, negligent in 'normal' circumstances.

Let's be real, we don't have our full wits or mental faculties involved when we're horny.
Pushing the envelope with this fantasy, might bring you a world of heavy burdens & hurt. Even if you never actually do it.
I agree people put fantasy out there until reality hits then they realize this isn't what they signed up for and the baby suffers because of it. Babies from a lifestyle choice isn't like getting a puppy you decide later you don't want.

I really really want to marry a girl and have her get pregnant from a black guy. My ex thought her black bf got her pregnant and was freaking out about what would happen if she was, and she asked if we would get married. I told her of course, and since then I realized I really wanted for something like that to happen.
You are a good responsible man to marry your girlfriend if she had a black man's black baby fucked into her unprotected white cunt and womb. It is right and proper for a white man to raise and support any black babies that our wife or girlfriend has had fucked into her by a black man.

My wife does love BBC cum and it is popular with all of the Ladies at the sex parties we go to.
That's why your BBC Cumslut loving Hotwife is the Best at Serving our huge Black Cocks and Eating every drop of the Rich Potent Vitamin and minerals packed Seed We provide. I can't wait to meet you both. I'm gonna have you Sit back and give you a Site you will forever Cherish! 👩‍❤️‍👨🧑🏻‍🦳♠️👨🏿💪🏿💦💦💦💦👅😋💯❤️👀👀👀✊🏿🔥🔥🔥👍🏿

That's why your BBC Cumslut loving Hotwife is the Best at Serving our huge Black Cocks and Eating every drop of the Rich Potent Vitamin and minerals packed Seed We provide. I can't wait to meet you both. I'm gonna have you Sit back and give you a Site you will forever Cherish! 👩‍❤️‍👨🧑🏻‍🦳♠️👨🏿💪🏿💦💦💦💦👅😋💯❤️👀👀👀✊🏿🔥🔥🔥👍🏿
Thank you for your very nice comment about my BBC Cumslut loving Hotwife being the Best at Serving huge Black Cocks and Eating every drop of the Rich Potent Vitamin and minerals packed Seed. My wife loves swallowing black men's cum almost as much as feeling their big hot cum loads shooting into her unprotected married white cunt.
Thank you for your kind offer to give me a sight that I will cherish forever.

Thank you for your very nice comment about my BBC Cumslut loving Hotwife being the Best at Serving huge Black Cocks and Eating every drop of the Rich Potent Vitamin and minerals packed Seed. My wife loves swallowing black men's cum almost as much as feeling their big hot cum loads shooting into her unprotected married white cunt.
Thank you for your kind offer to give me a sight that I will cherish forever.
You know what Bobby! You are So Cool and Understanding. We need more Supportive White Hubbies like you that Unconditionally Do They part.👩‍❤️‍👨🙎🏻‍♂️🧑🏻‍🦳♠️🧔🏾💪🏿💦💦💦👅😋💯❤️🔥👀👀✊🏿👍🏿

most do not realize that a man's sperm is absorbed by a woman after sex & tests show that his DNA floats around inside her for several years after she has given birth, changing her body. the more times she is impregnated, the more of his DNA floats in her to change her, mind & body.
this is also why my & my alyssa have a rule about not having her getting pregnant more than once from the same male.

most do not realize that a man's sperm is absorbed by a woman after sex & tests show that his DNA floats around inside her for several years after she has given birth, changing her body. the more times she is impregnated, the more of his DNA floats in her to change her, mind & body.
this is also why my & my alyssa have a rule about not having her getting pregnant more than once from the same male.
Science ay!
So how many different men have made Alyssa pregnant?

Back