Seeding and Breeding!!

Would you let a BBC seed you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Love the kink of breeding and it’s a huge turn on. Every time I am with a man i love saying the words aloud and even wishing sometimes that it happens for real. I am sure I will take the step on purpose one day.
It seems to me that in fantasy it excites and excites, but fertilization does not end there. This is a bunch of problems associated with the baby and his provision and upbringing.

It seems to me that in fantasy it excites and excites, but fertilization does not end there. This is a bunch of problems associated with the baby and his provision and upbringing.
I will admit it's complicated. However, with mine *******, my husband is their dad and loves it. While I've never had to test it in court, I do make the blk guy sign a sperm donor agreement. We are well off and don't need any financial support.

I will admit it's complicated. However, with mine *******, my husband is their dad and loves it. While I've never had to test it in court, I do make the blk guy sign a sperm donor agreement. We are well off and don't need any financial support.
Wouldn't mind doing tht😉

Perfect arrangement - how it should be~!

From the same guy?

Anyone is turned on by idea of gangbang and both hubby and wife have sperm im all holes?
My wife and I had a friend use all our holes,it was amazing! A gangbang with a group of hung black men would be even hotter! This is the future of modern white marriage! White couples serving together,all holes stretched out and filled! If the wife is to be bred the husband should be bred right along side of her! They should conceive together the baby they will raise together!

I really really want to marry a girl and have her get pregnant from a black guy. My ex thought her black bf got her pregnant and was freaking out about what would happen if she was, and she asked if we would get married. I told her of course, and since then I realized I really wanted for something like that to happen.
That is beautiful.

My wife and I had a friend use all our holes,it was amazing! A gangbang with a group of hung black men would be even hotter! This is the future of modern white marriage! White couples serving together,all holes stretched out and filled! If the wife is to be bred the husband should be bred right along side of her! They should conceive together the baby they will raise together!
I definitely agree. The future of modern marriages is now happening. Serving the black man together.

Back