Seeding and Breeding!!

Would you let a BBC seed you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My wife loves to play "fertile" tbough she's not - then the bull tries xtra hard to kn ock her up and she enjoy the fantasy of being "bred" wben be fills ber pussy with hiz seed
I had that same fantasy, until this black man with an 11 1/2" cock banged the hell out of me and shot off deep in my womb, then after he had wrecked my pussy, cervix and womb with his cock pumped a very very black baby in me. He is going after number two this super bowl weekend.

Guys as in plural? How many?
There had been 5 up until this weekend and it will be 7 , all of them have been holding their cum for a week and plan on being the one who gets me. The size is unbelievable of these black cocks, I have not seen a interracial gang bang on film with any bigger group of cocks. My job will be to let them have me as often as they want, anyway they want as long as they cum in me and not shoot off in my face or ass. Never have I been fucked to wear I can not take another cock before, this should leave me like a dish rag, a cum filled dish rag.

Considering each time a guy fills you with his cum, you receive around 50 million of his sperm, having a gang of 5 to 7 fuck you multiple times in a few days should give your egg no chance to hide!
being a foot long and with the ******* of his cum, it is a direct deposit into my fertile eggs, and the fact that it has lasted all weekend long my eggs can not hide from all of those little sperms. Pretty sure now that I am but this weekend is for both pleasure and the guys just want to fuck the hell out of me so I will let them take me as often as they want.

being a foot long and with the ******* of his cum, it is a direct deposit into my fertile eggs, and the fact that it has lasted all weekend long my eggs can not hide from all of those little sperms. Pretty sure now that I am but this weekend is for both pleasure and the guys just want to fuck the hell out of me so I will let them take me as often as they want.
I sure hope you will post updates once you get bred. We would live to see them. ;)

Yes, with the United States and Europe leading the way. As cultural taboos against interracial sex/breeding disappear, one seems more and more white women bearing black offspring. It's a positive change.

I agree, it's a very positive thing. I hope that my wife will agree to get pregnant by her black lover.

0460547b18c7c1a15adc43e881cc042c-pregnancy-photos-pregnancy-style.jpg

In the beginning she was strictly against the idea of an interracial pregnancy because we are both white.

Now she's getting very aroused and wet when I mention the topic during our pillow talks.

deu2sqexcaax-rn.jpg

Back