Seeding and Breeding!!

Would you let a BBC seed you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In terms of asserting my dominant role in a marriage, I found that fucking a cuckold’s wife in the missionary position is the most intimate emotionally. At the opposite end of the intimacy scale, is having her on all fours, essentially making good use of her sex. A close second, for me, in terms of enjoyment, is what’s pictured here: pinning her beneath me, filling her from behind while still being able to kiss her, fondle her breasts and drive myself very deep.

This is a mating position.

I’m not entirely sure why, but this position, perhaps for some base instinctive reason, is the one that most makes me think of impregnating a wife. Perhaps it’s that reason I tend to come even more when I’m coupling with a wife in this position even when I know she’s protected. I think this wife and her lover have coupled this way numerous times looking at how intimate their coupling is in this position. Her cuckold was lucky to get a picture to document such a moment in his marital history.

For all we know, she might well be fertile and sometimes, nature just takes its course.

Great fantasy but a selfish one . The baby would need a present parent , and let’s be honest raising ******* is hard for one person but better with two people.
It’s a fantasy so leave it there
Thats what the ccuckold couple is there for.
There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Fuck white wives and you will gain their power and free yourself from societies mental prison.
abgedeckte-frau-den-plastikgesamten-28043276.jpg

What a powerful statement!!!
Kanye West is right. Why do Asians come to America and with out even speaking good English, over exceed everyone else? Why are black people still always struggling, because they are sitting in a collective social mental prison. Cuckolding and breeding cuckold couples is only one of many ways for black men to free themselves.
106094716_10216606222734197_4835980520656268232_o.jpg

At this time with racial tension in the country we feel that we should recognize the privilege's we have had our whole lives that others have not had in theirs. People of color, especially blacks have been used by white people for too long. We both know we have had our lives better in this country built on the backs of slaves. We want to commit to helping blacks and feel we should all do our part to make up for the injustices done to blacks. It seems mathematically blacks will outnumber whites in the country and if white women want to do something to help this they should all commit to having 1 black baby to help even the numbers. Those past baby bearing age, like my wife , could still provide sex to young black males to help keep them busy. We men can help financially so a young man does not have to turn to crime to survive. If we get the girls in colleges to commit to carrying a black baby it would spread to their families and friends. And men could chip in to help the young black males stay out of jail and becoming a better citizen. So me and my wife are committed to paying our reoperations any way we can. I know I will be happy watching her do her part.

At this time with racial tension in the country we feel that we should recognize the privilege's we have had our whole lives that others have not had in theirs. People of color, especially blacks have been used by white people for too long. We both know we have had our lives better in this country built on the backs of slaves. We want to commit to helping blacks and feel we should all do our part to make up for the injustices done to blacks. It seems mathematically blacks will outnumber whites in the country and if white women want to do something to help this they should all commit to having 1 black baby to help even the numbers. Those past baby bearing age, like my wife , could still provide sex to young black males to help keep them busy. We men can help financially so a young man does not have to turn to crime to survive. If we get the girls in colleges to commit to carrying a black baby it would spread to their families and friends. And men could chip in to help the young black males stay out of jail and becoming a better citizen. So me and my wife are committed to paying our reoperations any way we can. I know I will be happy watching her do her part.
Wow! You really said that well!

Back