Seeding and Breeding!!

Would you let a BBC seed you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have always fantasized about seeding and breeding potential and married hot wives.
The thrill of it never goes away when I see all the John Perkins comic strips and live pics of women being
preggo by the black men. Does anyone here have that same addiction that never goes away?
I find it real interesting breeding all the married and potential sluts alike. Care to share? Any thoughts?
I love the idea of it. I also love when it comes to the bedroom. I am on the pill but this is something I hardly ever mention because I love when the breeding game comes to play while fucking.

This for some Reason is my number one fan stays. Sometimes I’ll see a black man and just think omg how would it feel to have him just take me and breed me. I had a dream one night that I met a black man and we went out for a date and we ended up at his place and one thing led to another and we had sex. When he was done he asked if I was on the pill and I said yes, as soon as I said that he said your not going anywhere and he tied me up and kept me in his house for the next few weeks, everyday he would fuck me several times a day and he made me act like I was his let. After a week he started making me take pregnancy tests and after about a week and a half of course I was pregnant. As soon as I was pregnant he told me that I had to have the baby and that if I tried to ******* the pregnancy he’d find me and do it all over again. He said I was his new and that this baby was his way of branding me as his. He asked me if I understood and I said yes and he asked me if I was going to submit and I said yes i would. After that he said we have to make sure everyone knows what you are and what kind of baby your carrying. So he took me to a tattoo parlor and he made me take my shirt off and he paid for me to have a huge QOS tattoo on my left upper breast. He said this means everyone will know what you are a white slut black baby factory and every black man will know that you have submitted your self to the pleasure of black men and that you are a baby factory to produce more beautiful black babies.

I woke up breathing heavy it was so real and I was so scared but I was so turned on. I immediately had to tuck someone unfortunately my hubby was the only one there so I tucked him with my eyes closed and pretended that he was a black man and I was submitting to him breeding me.

Since then I’ve secretly stopped taking birth control. But I haven’t had sex with my husband and I won’t it’s why I’m on here, my next man will be a reall man, a big beautiful black man, and I will submit to him and if he desires I’ll let him breed me and I’ll have his baby for him. I am excited just think h about it and not a day goes by that I don’t see a black man and wish he’d just take me and breed me and make me his bitch.

I wish I was your husband - I would 100% support you in this 😛

Having just discovered this thread, I compliment you white women who have had black babies, and I encourage those who have not to consider doing so. A white mom with one or more black offspring is a pleasant sight to the eyes. Whenever possible, when I see one, I speak to the mom to compliment and encourage her. Many in our society still look down on such activity, and the moms can benefit from postiive reinforcement.

This for some Reason is my number one fan stays. Sometimes I’ll see a black man and just think omg how would it feel to have him just take me and breed me. I had a dream one night that I met a black man and we went out for a date and we ended up at his place and one thing led to another and we had sex. When he was done he asked if I was on the pill and I said yes, as soon as I said that he said your not going anywhere and he tied me up and kept me in his house for the next few weeks, everyday he would fuck me several times a day and he made me act like I was his let. After a week he started making me take pregnancy tests and after about a week and a half of course I was pregnant. As soon as I was pregnant he told me that I had to have the baby and that if I tried to ******* the pregnancy he’d find me and do it all over again. He said I was his new and that this baby was his way of branding me as his. He asked me if I understood and I said yes and he asked me if I was going to submit and I said yes i would. After that he said we have to make sure everyone knows what you are and what kind of baby your carrying. So he took me to a tattoo parlor and he made me take my shirt off and he paid for me to have a huge QOS tattoo on my left upper breast. He said this means everyone will know what you are a white slut black baby factory and every black man will know that you have submitted your self to the pleasure of black men and that you are a baby factory to produce more beautiful black babies.

I woke up breathing heavy it was so real and I was so scared but I was so turned on. I immediately had to tuck someone unfortunately my hubby was the only one there so I tucked him with my eyes closed and pretended that he was a black man and I was submitting to him breeding me.

Since then I’ve secretly stopped taking birth control. But I haven’t had sex with my husband and I won’t it’s why I’m on here, my next man will be a reall man, a big beautiful black man, and I will submit to him and if he desires I’ll let him breed me and I’ll have his baby for him. I am excited just think h about it and not a day goes by that I don’t see a black man and wish he’d just take me and breed me and make me his bitch.
DM me and it won’t be a dream for long

Back