As a dominant, it's my personality. Nothing "triggers my desire to dominate," as that is how I feel 24/7. Suppose you're asking what explicitly makes my body and mind yearn to enforce that dominance over a woman in real, tangible ways in a specific moment (rather than how you always feel in everyday life of a D/s relationship). In that case, certain attitudes use and actions seduce a gentleman's dominant heart, mind, and body.

In my experience, very few women understand how to seductive a man. Merely being naked, wearing revealing clothing, having sex, or talking dirty are not necessarily seductive acts. While some men will respond to those simplicities, I usually require a little more. What makes me react is: or Act of service to me.

1. Being thoughtful. Nothing is more seductive than a woman who takes the time to get to know her man, to remember what he likes and needs - and does it for him without prompting. Whether that's cooking my favorite meal, buying a gift, or planning a special occasion - it's seductive to be thought of.

2. Dressing sexy for the occasion. There is a reason men like the sexy librarian look, and a reason men like string bikinis, and excuse men like mini skirts, and a reason men like tight jeans with cleavage-baring blouses

4. Spontaneity. Show me how much you want and need me by pulling out my cock randomly and sucking it just because you want to. That is very seductive. Asking permission, only doing Casual asked

5. Casual nudity, but gently and femininely displayed. Women in heels and thigh-high stocking, but Nothing else, putting on her makeup before getting dressed to go out. Envisioning her fresh out of the shower, feminine scents applied.o her bare skin ....HAT is incredibly sexy and seductive because her body is beautiful, and she isn't even trying to be sexy - she just is.

6. Surprise me. As an example, talking dirty regularly is dull and tawdry. But, for a classy to throw "please fuck my ass hard tonight" in my ear as we leave the restaurant - is the epitome of seductive and sexy.

Back