Seducing a Friend

Mary and I had never discussed any fantasies she might have about black guys, but, after dinner and drinking some wine and smoking some weed, we were horny and, as we fondled each other and were half naked, she mentioned Fred, a very handsome black guy we work with. I quickly asked her, “You want to fuck him, don’t you?”.

She looked embarrassed by my catching her, saying, “Yes, for a long time! But he’s our friend and I don’t want you to be upset or have him freak out over us!” I replied, “Me, upset? No, it would be hot to watch you with him!”

We schemed about how to make it happen, until I said, “Let’s invite him over one night for dinner and a bowl or two and let it happen. Then, if he’s upset at us, we can all let it go because we were high and it just happened.”

Mary readily agreed, and we had a hot fuck and lots of dirty talk about how Mary and he would get it on.

A few nights later, Fred joined us for wine and weed, as we had done many times before. Mary opened the door, they hugged and came back to the living room arm in arm. She was wearing a cream colored silk pajama set with loosely fitted shorts and a top that she left mostly open. Her nipples were visibly erect and barely covered by the thin silk.

Fred sat in the chair near the sofa. I offered him some wine and then filled a bowl for us to smoke. Mary poured a glass for Fred, bending as she did so her top fell open to fully reveal her well shaped and bare, hanging breasts. Fred hadn’t really taken his eyes off her since he entered and he took full advantage of the view she was providing him.

Mary returned to my side and tucked her legs underneath her as she leaned against me and we raised our glasses and talked a little as I lit the bowl and took the first hit before giving it to Mary. She passed it to Fred and he sat back as the weed did its work. We all passed the bowl a few more times and drank more wine, with little conversation other than a few aahhs as we felt its effects.

With music playing in the background, I casually ran my fingers along my wife’s bare thigh and the curve of her ass as we sat close. She murmured her approval and leaned against me, her head in the crook of my arm. Her long hair was sweeping over my stomach and legs. Soon, I pulled her top aside and lightly cupped her bare breast and brushed her nipple with my fingers.

Mary “oohhhed” softly and I squeezed her fleshy mound before I returned to her stiff nipple. With her breast exposed, I continued working her sensitive nipple and was rewarded with her softly cooing and oohing which caused Fred to gaze in our direction. I returned to lightly stroking her leg from her knee to her thigh and cupped her round ass and lightly squeezed her.

I looked directly at Fred as he was looking at my wife’s partially exposed body. He raised his eyes to mine, smiled and said “If you two want to get freaky, I’ll leave” and I replied, “No need to leave, Fred. Join us. You do want her, right?” He seemed surprised by my question and exclaimed, “What, no, you’re friends, no!”

“Fred”, I said, “you don’t want Mary? You’ve been staring at her all night.” Mary sat up as we talked, her breasts now fully exposed to his gaze. “Fred, I want you. Don’t refuse me.” she said, softly.He looked at us both, “I didn’t expect this!”

With that, Mary looked at him and went from my side and slowly took the few steps to him, removing her top as she got close. She stood in front of him and slowly gathered her long, thick hair and held it behind her head in a ponytail with both of her hands to let him see her perfectly formed breasts with their round, light brown, areolas and stiff nipples and her sexy, pouty belly.

“Fred, really? You don’t want me?” she asked, teasingly. “Don’t you want me to suck your big dick?” she said slowly. He said, “I always thought you were freaky”, looking up and down at Mary’s body as he did. She knelt close to him with her hands on his knees. He continued, “but, you, I figured you’d ******* me if I ever touched her!” looking at me.

I said, “Fred, we are more freaky than you could possibly guess!, and I enjoy watching her with other people. We usually only do this with strangers but she’s been fantasizing about you, so enjoy her, my friend.”

Mary looked up at him as she pulled his sweat pants slowly over his thighs. He protested, but only a little. She looked down and softly said, “Oh,...Ohhh, Fred, that’s beautiful” as she looked straight at his cock. She spread his legs and leaned over and took it in her hands, “Ohh my, ohhh, yes. You’re big!” and she stroked him.

I moved closer to watch and saw her holding his massive cock. It was at least 10” and very thick around with a small head and a flattened shaft that fully rounded into its full thickness of 6 or so inches in girth.

Mary opened her mouth to taste his cock head as she held his massive shaft in both her hands. His thick shaft was bending towards Mary as she parted her lips to engulf him. Her hair was in a tangle around her face as she took it into her mouth and started to work it to hardness. I said, “Honey, move your hair so I can watch” and she pulled her hair to the other side of her face and returned to her task.

Fred grabbed her hair and held it away from her face. I watched her slowly lick his shaft and take his monster in her talented mouth. Mary slurped and sucked his cock head and hard shaft. She slowly licked his dripping pre-cum as she stared into his eyes. He groaned and watched her service him. “She’s good, eh?” I said as he shifted his hips. “Ohhh, fuck, yeah”, he exclaimed.

I lit another bowl, took a hit and offered it to Fred, who was leaning back now as Mary sucked him. He looked quizzically at me and said, as he took the pipe “This is OK?” I said to him, “Very much, she loves to suck cock and fuck! You are in for quite a night”. Mary lifted herself from his cock and said, “yes I do, so, let’s have some fun!”, took the hit that Fred offered her and returned to his shaft.

She let the smoke out over his cock and said, “It’s sooo big, I won’t be able to swallow it all, but I’m going to enjoy trying!” and then she spit on it and slowly stroked it with both hands, again, as she fixed her eyes on our friend’s big cock. “Ohh, fuck”, she said, again, “Fred, it’s sooo fucking big, god, it’s hot! I want to feel it in me!” as she spit again and returned to slowly stroke it more.

Fred leaned back to enjoy my wife’s talented mouth and the weed as Mary bent over again and slid his thick shaft down her throat. Opening wide and liberally smearing her saliva on it as she bobbed her head and ran her hands over the half she couldn’t take in her mouth. He quietly moaned “Damn, that’s good, suck it, yeah, yeah” as he thrust his hips forward and ****** his huge cock into my wife’s eager mouth.

“You like this?” she asked, knowingly. “Hell yes!” he replied. She enthusiastically attacked Fred’s big cock again and moaned and “oohh’ed” as she raised her head to take it deeper into her mouth and throat again and again. I stroked myself lightly as I enjoyed the scene. Mary raised herself and looked at me, “Honey, it’s so good, there’s sooo much of it. I want it all down my throat.” she exclaimed as she saw me stroking myself.

“That’s great, honey, let me see you suck it more, take it deep!” as she took him in her mouth again and ****** more of his thick, long cock down her throat, ******* on its excess as she enthusiastically worked it deeper down her throat.

After some time of sucking Fred’s huge dick and stroking it with both hands as she nibbled his cock head and licked away his copious pre-cum, she stood, faced him and removed her PJ shorts. His fully erect cock and big balls were glistening from her saliva and his cock bounced against his flat stomach as he looked at my wife’s bare pussy, it’s full lips and semi-erect clit inviting him to use her.

Mary took Fred’s hand and led him to the sofa. I slid away to the middle of it as Mary lay back with her legs open for him. She looked directly at him and his hard, thick dick and said, “Fred, fuck me, now” seductively as she rubbed her pussy lips and clit after reaching for her walnut colored prize.

Fred looked at her naked body then knelt, his monster cock in her grasp as he admired her naked body below him. He held his stiff shaft and pressed the head against her clit, rubbing himself on it. “OOhhh, Oohhhhh, yes, yes” she hissed as she watched, and felt him slowly rub her clit and pussy.

Fred ran his cock head from her clit to her pussy again and again, pressing himself against her so the full length of his cock spread her full outer lips and along the length of her wet cunt. Mary’s eyes were closed and her hands went from squeezing her breasts and pulling her nipples to grabbing his stiff shaft and back again.

Finally, he pressed his cock head against her pussy hole and pushed his cock head gently in. Mary hissed, “yeesss” and moaned “oohhh, aahhhh” and opened her legs fully as she felt the badly wanted intrusion. She opened her eyes to watch him, cock in hand and holding himself gently against her.

With his cock head pushed just in her wet cunt, her spread inner folds collapsed along his hard shaft. Fred held still and teased her “You want this? You want my cock now?” Mary replied, “Ohh yes, please, please fuck me, it feels sooo good, sooo big”, pleading as her heat rose and her wetness flowed from her as she moved her hips up to pull more of him into her.

Fred looked down at his cock barely inside my wife. Her full outer lips were folded around his thick, hard shaft and her clit was peeking from its hood. He looked up to her belly, breasts and face, then to me. I quietly shook my head “no” and smiled.

I looked from his stiff dick that was spreading my wife’s bare pussy lips to her body. Her belly was rising and falling with each breath, her breasts and erect nipples were taut, her eyes were not quite closed in a languid and erotic look of eager expectation.

He said “No, you’re not ready” and smiled as he withdrew himself. She opened her eyes and saw his smile and pleaded, “No, fuck me! I want it now! Please fuck me!”, she said pleadingly, sexily, “I want your big cock in me, please, fuck me now”. He leaned over her, and as he was taking her breasts in his hands, said, “Wait, you’re not ready”.

He began to knead her breasts with his big hands before kissing each one and flicking his tongue across her nipples. He pushed her breasts together and licked one nipple then the other as he held them tight. Lowering his head, he trailed kisses and his tongue down her belly to her bare mound and pussy lips.

Fred leaned in with his face close to Mary’s pussy and licked her. She shivered as he softly licked her pussy again. Mary opened her eyes and turned her head to me, her lips erotically parted, but said nothing as her eyes fluttered and closed again. My hand went to her breasts and pulled one of her taut nipples again and again. Her head thrashed noiselessly from side to side.

He sucked her clit into his mouth, hard. She exhaled sharply and moaned as he bit her tender clit and fleshy inner lips. Mary lifted her legs around his head as he pushed his tongue onto her bare, pink flesh. She held his head as he licked her and tongued her pussy opening before lifting her hips to tongue her asshole. It was wet from her flowing juices and he attacked her ass as Mary squirmed under his touch.

After a few minutes of his tonguing, he pushed a couple of fingers in her tight cunt. She moaned loudly, “AAHHHH, AAHHHH, UUOOHHH, Fuck! YES! OOHHHH!, AAhhhh!, Yes, Yes!” as Fred moved from her asshole back to her juicy pussy. She moaned, “OOhhh, OOOHHH, EwwHHH, Fuck ME, Fuck Me, OOHHHHH, NOW!”

Mary squeezed her legs and held his head firmly against her wet cunt as she rubbed herself on our friend’s face as he continued to finger and tongue her while she came for the first time this night.

Her orgasm faded, but Fred quickly returned to lapping her and gave Mary no time to recover as his fingers and tongue penetrated her. He finger fucked and tongued her wet pussy and asshole to another frenzy. She screamed “AAAHH, AAHH, FUCK, FUCK, OOOHHHHH Yes, OOOHH, OOHHHH YESSSS” in a hiss and closed her eyes tight as another orgasm overcame her.

Fred leaned back as Mary’s breathing slowed and he watched her body, running his eyes from her full, reddened outer lips and exposed clit to her breasts. “You taste good, now you’re ready.” he said as he straightened up and took aim at her pussy with his massive, hard cock. I watched as he rubbed his cock head, again, up and down her wet slit.

Mary opened her eyes, expectantly and lifted herself onto her elbows and looked at his large cock pressing against her. Her breath came in heaves, now, in her excitement. He teased her again, “You want this?” as he ran it up and down her pussy and held its length on her belly. Mary said, urgently “Yes, yes, fuck me, now, fuck me, yes give me that big cock!” I want it, give it to me!”

She reached for it and stroked his cock head just before he pushed his cock again into my wife. She exhaled as she again felt his girth spread her lips and pussy apart. She exclaimed “Ohh, Ohhhh, Ahhh, slow, slow, let me feel it” as she stared at his face and then down to the monster penetrating her, “push it in me!”

I kneeled closer to them, wanting to watch his long, stiff dick disappear into my wife. I was holding my straining, stiff cock as I ran my eyes from where his brown cock melted into Mary’s plump lips and stretched pussy. I wanted him to push fully into her, now! And hoped he would ruthlessly take his pleasure on her.

But, Fred stared at her breasts as he held still before slowly pushing himself in her. She moaned, “Ewhhh, ahhh yesss, yessss, goood, fuck yes, goood” as he leaned his weight onto her and pushed his thick cock deeper into her welcoming cunt.

Mary looked up and said, “Ahh, ahh, fuck, fuck, yes, it’s good, good, it’s splitting me, please, ooohhhh, fuck that’s big, ohhhh fuck, it’s sooo goood!” as she felt him fill her as she’d never had a cock like this before. Fred asked, “You want me to stop? You want me to take it out?” and Mary hissed, “No! I want you fucking me, now! It’s huge and it feels sooo fucking good!” Go slow, let me feel it. Deeper now, fill me with it!”.

Mary moaned, “aahhh, yeesss, yeesss, yesssss” as she stared between her legs. He said nothing as he rocked himself further and further into my wife’s wet and inviting pussy. She ran her hands over her own body and rubbed her clit and outer lips as she aided his thrusting by grabbing the exposed shaft of his thick meat and stroked it, saying, ‘Fuck me. Fuck me, Fred.”

Mary looked at me and then to him before her eyes closed and her head went back against the sofa. She was breathing heavily again and rocking her hips to Fred’s rhythmic motion. He fucked her steadily for some time and Mary quietly came again as she moaned, “oohhhh, oohhh, uuwhhh” and “ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh, oooohhhh” as her white juice poured over his brown cock.

She lay back and accepted his thrusts in a steady moan to his insistent and, now forceful penetration, ‘AAhhhh, aahhhhh, ooohhhh, eewwhhhh, yesss, yeesss, fuuuuck, Yessss”!

Fred, sweaty and tired from being on his knees as he fucked Mary, withdrew from her and sat down in the chair. His stiff cock was covered in her milky white juice. Quietly, he reached for the bowl and lit it. Mary lay still for a moment before opening her eyes. She fingered herself and quietly moaned as she stared at his still stiff cock.

Mary looked at me and smiled as she finally got up from the sofa. She kneeled in front of him, as before. She bent over as she held and licked his wet cock and she fingered herself. “Fred, you’re a fucking tease!.” she said just before she swallowed his still stiff monster, “ but, I want more!”. I saw that her pussy was agape from his intrusion and her outer lips were puffy and reddened

I watched her fingers disappear into her cunt as she worked herself and pleasured our friend until he groaned his release, “Ahhh, AAHhhh, *******, yess, fuck, fuccckkk!” and came as Mary greedily swallowed his hot juice and sucked him until he was still and sated for the moment.

She got up and knelt between my open legs and swallowed my cock with Fred’s juices still swirling in her mouth! I felt his slick juice, still warm as Mary engulfed my aching cock and closed my eyes as I let her pleasure me.

I soon opened my eyes and saw Fred staring at my wife’s bent hips and exposed pussy. We smiled at each other and I said, “Told you!” he replied, “Oh, yes. She’s hot, I knew it!” Mary lifted herself up and said, “I knew you always wanted to fuck me!” and he said, “Busted!”, we laughed and she returned to blowing me.

Fred moved to the sofa and passed the bowl to me. He ran his hand over Mary’s back and ass. His fingers disappeared between her ass cheeks and he finger fucked her as she sucked my cock.

Fred passed another bowl to us. I hit it, deep and gave the pipe to Mary. She straightened up and took a hit. As she bent back over my cock, I asked Fred, “Ready to fuck her, again?” and I pushed her towards him. She backed onto his lap as he held his massive shaft still for her sodden pussy. She bent slightly to take it and worked Fred’s monster cock back into her eager cunt.

Holding my wife by the curve of her hips, he pumped himself into her as Mary leaned forward. I watched her breasts sway from his pumping into her and looked down at her full, heaving belly. She was working her hips against his cock and forsing herself down on it as he thrust up. She was again moaning as he alternated from squeezing her breasts to holding her hips while his cock pushed into her again and again.

Fred finally moaned, “Yeess, Yeess, Take it, Take It!. I’m Cumming, take it!” as his cock pulsed itself in Mary’s wet cunt and she became still as he finally shot his juice in her. She backed herself on his still hard cock and pumped her hips as she worked the last of his juice from his softening cock.

She rubbed her pussy and clit as she lifted herself off him and immediately onto my still hard cock, their mingled juices easing my penetration. Wordlessly, she pumped her hips and held my cock tight with her strong pussy. I held her close to me and pumped my cock into her furiously as my load built.

I finally let go and grabbed her ass as I pumped myself into her. “AAAHHHH, AAHHH, FFUUUUUUCK, FFUCCCCK!” I gasped as my juice flooded her already full cunt. She bent and kissed me as she also came in a final “AAHHHH, AAHHHH, YESSS!”.

We were still, finally. She got off me. We kissed and she sat between us. She lay against the sofa back and sighed, softly. “More, anybody?” she said.

Mary and I had never discussed any fantasies she might have about black guys, but, after dinner and drinking some wine and smoking some weed, we were horny and, as we fondled each other and were half naked, she mentioned Fred, a very handsome black guy we work with. I quickly asked her, “You want to fuck him, don’t you?”.

She looked embarrassed by my catching her, saying, “Yes, for a long time! But he’s our friend and I don’t want you to be upset or have him freak out over us!” I replied, “Me, upset? No, it would be hot to watch you with him!”

We schemed about how to make it happen, until I said, “Let’s invite him over one night for dinner and a bowl or two and let it happen. Then, if he’s upset at us, we can all let it go because we were high and it just happened.”

Mary readily agreed, and we had a hot fuck and lots of dirty talk about how Mary and he would get it on.

A few nights later, Fred joined us for wine and weed, as we had done many times before. Mary opened the door, they hugged and came back to the living room arm in arm. She was wearing a cream colored silk pajama set with loosely fitted shorts and a top that she left mostly open. Her nipples were visibly erect and barely covered by the thin silk.

Fred sat in the chair near the sofa. I offered him some wine and then filled a bowl for us to smoke. Mary poured a glass for Fred, bending as she did so her top fell open to fully reveal her well shaped and bare, hanging breasts. Fred hadn’t really taken his eyes off her since he entered and he took full advantage of the view she was providing him.

Mary returned to my side and tucked her legs underneath her as she leaned against me and we raised our glasses and talked a little as I lit the bowl and took the first hit before giving it to Mary. She passed it to Fred and he sat back as the weed did its work. We all passed the bowl a few more times and drank more wine, with little conversation other than a few aahhs as we felt its effects.

With music playing in the background, I casually ran my fingers along my wife’s bare thigh and the curve of her ass as we sat close. She murmured her approval and leaned against me, her head in the crook of my arm. Her long hair was sweeping over my stomach and legs. Soon, I pulled her top aside and lightly cupped her bare breast and brushed her nipple with my fingers.

Mary “oohhhed” softly and I squeezed her fleshy mound before I returned to her stiff nipple. With her breast exposed, I continued working her sensitive nipple and was rewarded with her softly cooing and oohing which caused Fred to gaze in our direction. I returned to lightly stroking her leg from her knee to her thigh and cupped her round ass and lightly squeezed her.

I looked directly at Fred as he was looking at my wife’s partially exposed body. He raised his eyes to mine, smiled and said “If you two want to get freaky, I’ll leave” and I replied, “No need to leave, Fred. Join us. You do want her, right?” He seemed surprised by my question and exclaimed, “What, no, you’re friends, no!”

“Fred”, I said, “you don’t want Mary? You’ve been staring at her all night.” Mary sat up as we talked, her breasts now fully exposed to his gaze. “Fred, I want you. Don’t refuse me.” she said, softly.He looked at us both, “I didn’t expect this!”

With that, Mary looked at him and went from my side and slowly took the few steps to him, removing her top as she got close. She stood in front of him and slowly gathered her long, thick hair and held it behind her head in a ponytail with both of her hands to let him see her perfectly formed breasts with their round, light brown, areolas and stiff nipples and her sexy, pouty belly.

“Fred, really? You don’t want me?” she asked, teasingly. “Don’t you want me to suck your big dick?” she said slowly. He said, “I always thought you were freaky”, looking up and down at Mary’s body as he did. She knelt close to him with her hands on his knees. He continued, “but, you, I figured you’d ******* me if I ever touched her!” looking at me.

I said, “Fred, we are more freaky than you could possibly guess!, and I enjoy watching her with other people. We usually only do this with strangers but she’s been fantasizing about you, so enjoy her, my friend.”

Mary looked up at him as she pulled his sweat pants slowly over his thighs. He protested, but only a little. She looked down and softly said, “Oh,...Ohhh, Fred, that’s beautiful” as she looked straight at his cock. She spread his legs and leaned over and took it in her hands, “Ohh my, ohhh, yes. You’re big!” and she stroked him.

I moved closer to watch and saw her holding his massive cock. It was at least 10” and very thick around with a small head and a flattened shaft that fully rounded into its full thickness of 6 or so inches in girth.

Mary opened her mouth to taste his cock head as she held his massive shaft in both her hands. His thick shaft was bending towards Mary as she parted her lips to engulf him. Her hair was in a tangle around her face as she took it into her mouth and started to work it to hardness. I said, “Honey, move your hair so I can watch” and she pulled her hair to the other side of her face and returned to her task.

Fred grabbed her hair and held it away from her face. I watched her slowly lick his shaft and take his monster in her talented mouth. Mary slurped and sucked his cock head and hard shaft. She slowly licked his dripping pre-cum as she stared into his eyes. He groaned and watched her service him. “She’s good, eh?” I said as he shifted his hips. “Ohhh, fuck, yeah”, he exclaimed.

I lit another bowl, took a hit and offered it to Fred, who was leaning back now as Mary sucked him. He looked quizzically at me and said, as he took the pipe “This is OK?” I said to him, “Very much, she loves to suck cock and fuck! You are in for quite a night”. Mary lifted herself from his cock and said, “yes I do, so, let’s have some fun!”, took the hit that Fred offered her and returned to his shaft.

She let the smoke out over his cock and said, “It’s sooo big, I won’t be able to swallow it all, but I’m going to enjoy trying!” and then she spit on it and slowly stroked it with both hands, again, as she fixed her eyes on our friend’s big cock. “Ohh, fuck”, she said, again, “Fred, it’s sooo fucking big, god, it’s hot! I want to feel it in me!” as she spit again and returned to slowly stroke it more.

Fred leaned back to enjoy my wife’s talented mouth and the weed as Mary bent over again and slid his thick shaft down her throat. Opening wide and liberally smearing her saliva on it as she bobbed her head and ran her hands over the half she couldn’t take in her mouth. He quietly moaned “Damn, that’s good, suck it, yeah, yeah” as he thrust his hips forward and ****** his huge cock into my wife’s eager mouth.

“You like this?” she asked, knowingly. “Hell yes!” he replied. She enthusiastically attacked Fred’s big cock again and moaned and “oohh’ed” as she raised her head to take it deeper into her mouth and throat again and again. I stroked myself lightly as I enjoyed the scene. Mary raised herself and looked at me, “Honey, it’s so good, there’s sooo much of it. I want it all down my throat.” she exclaimed as she saw me stroking myself.

“That’s great, honey, let me see you suck it more, take it deep!” as she took him in her mouth again and ****** more of his thick, long cock down her throat, ******* on its excess as she enthusiastically worked it deeper down her throat.

After some time of sucking Fred’s huge dick and stroking it with both hands as she nibbled his cock head and licked away his copious pre-cum, she stood, faced him and removed her PJ shorts. His fully erect cock and big balls were glistening from her saliva and his cock bounced against his flat stomach as he looked at my wife’s bare pussy, it’s full lips and semi-erect clit inviting him to use her.

Mary took Fred’s hand and led him to the sofa. I slid away to the middle of it as Mary lay back with her legs open for him. She looked directly at him and his hard, thick dick and said, “Fred, fuck me, now” seductively as she rubbed her pussy lips and clit after reaching for her walnut colored prize.

Fred looked at her naked body then knelt, his monster cock in her grasp as he admired her naked body below him. He held his stiff shaft and pressed the head against her clit, rubbing himself on it. “OOhhh, Oohhhhh, yes, yes” she hissed as she watched, and felt him slowly rub her clit and pussy.

Fred ran his cock head from her clit to her pussy again and again, pressing himself against her so the full length of his cock spread her full outer lips and along the length of her wet cunt. Mary’s eyes were closed and her hands went from squeezing her breasts and pulling her nipples to grabbing his stiff shaft and back again.

Finally, he pressed his cock head against her pussy hole and pushed his cock head gently in. Mary hissed, “yeesss” and moaned “oohhh, aahhhh” and opened her legs fully as she felt the badly wanted intrusion. She opened her eyes to watch him, cock in hand and holding himself gently against her.

With his cock head pushed just in her wet cunt, her spread inner folds collapsed along his hard shaft. Fred held still and teased her “You want this? You want my cock now?” Mary replied, “Ohh yes, please, please fuck me, it feels sooo good, sooo big”, pleading as her heat rose and her wetness flowed from her as she moved her hips up to pull more of him into her.

Fred looked down at his cock barely inside my wife. Her full outer lips were folded around his thick, hard shaft and her clit was peeking from its hood. He looked up to her belly, breasts and face, then to me. I quietly shook my head “no” and smiled.

I looked from his stiff dick that was spreading my wife’s bare pussy lips to her body. Her belly was rising and falling with each breath, her breasts and erect nipples were taut, her eyes were not quite closed in a languid and erotic look of eager expectation.

He said “No, you’re not ready” and smiled as he withdrew himself. She opened her eyes and saw his smile and pleaded, “No, fuck me! I want it now! Please fuck me!”, she said pleadingly, sexily, “I want your big cock in me, please, fuck me now”. He leaned over her, and as he was taking her breasts in his hands, said, “Wait, you’re not ready”.

He began to knead her breasts with his big hands before kissing each one and flicking his tongue across her nipples. He pushed her breasts together and licked one nipple then the other as he held them tight. Lowering his head, he trailed kisses and his tongue down her belly to her bare mound and pussy lips.

Fred leaned in with his face close to Mary’s pussy and licked her. She shivered as he softly licked her pussy again. Mary opened her eyes and turned her head to me, her lips erotically parted, but said nothing as her eyes fluttered and closed again. My hand went to her breasts and pulled one of her taut nipples again and again. Her head thrashed noiselessly from side to side.

He sucked her clit into his mouth, hard. She exhaled sharply and moaned as he bit her tender clit and fleshy inner lips. Mary lifted her legs around his head as he pushed his tongue onto her bare, pink flesh. She held his head as he licked her and tongued her pussy opening before lifting her hips to tongue her asshole. It was wet from her flowing juices and he attacked her ass as Mary squirmed under his touch.

After a few minutes of his tonguing, he pushed a couple of fingers in her tight cunt. She moaned loudly, “AAHHHH, AAHHHH, UUOOHHH, Fuck! YES! OOHHHH!, AAhhhh!, Yes, Yes!” as Fred moved from her asshole back to her juicy pussy. She moaned, “OOhhh, OOOHHH, EwwHHH, Fuck ME, Fuck Me, OOHHHHH, NOW!”

Mary squeezed her legs and held his head firmly against her wet cunt as she rubbed herself on our friend’s face as he continued to finger and tongue her while she came for the first time this night.

Her orgasm faded, but Fred quickly returned to lapping her and gave Mary no time to recover as his fingers and tongue penetrated her. He finger fucked and tongued her wet pussy and asshole to another frenzy. She screamed “AAAHH, AAHH, FUCK, FUCK, OOOHHHHH Yes, OOOHH, OOHHHH YESSSS” in a hiss and closed her eyes tight as another orgasm overcame her.

Fred leaned back as Mary’s breathing slowed and he watched her body, running his eyes from her full, reddened outer lips and exposed clit to her breasts. “You taste good, now you’re ready.” he said as he straightened up and took aim at her pussy with his massive, hard cock. I watched as he rubbed his cock head, again, up and down her wet slit.

Mary opened her eyes, expectantly and lifted herself onto her elbows and looked at his large cock pressing against her. Her breath came in heaves, now, in her excitement. He teased her again, “You want this?” as he ran it up and down her pussy and held its length on her belly. Mary said, urgently “Yes, yes, fuck me, now, fuck me, yes give me that big cock!” I want it, give it to me!”

She reached for it and stroked his cock head just before he pushed his cock again into my wife. She exhaled as she again felt his girth spread her lips and pussy apart. She exclaimed “Ohh, Ohhhh, Ahhh, slow, slow, let me feel it” as she stared at his face and then down to the monster penetrating her, “push it in me!”

I kneeled closer to them, wanting to watch his long, stiff dick disappear into my wife. I was holding my straining, stiff cock as I ran my eyes from where his brown cock melted into Mary’s plump lips and stretched pussy. I wanted him to push fully into her, now! And hoped he would ruthlessly take his pleasure on her.

But, Fred stared at her breasts as he held still before slowly pushing himself in her. She moaned, “Ewhhh, ahhh yesss, yessss, goood, fuck yes, goood” as he leaned his weight onto her and pushed his thick cock deeper into her welcoming cunt.

Mary looked up and said, “Ahh, ahh, fuck, fuck, yes, it’s good, good, it’s splitting me, please, ooohhhh, fuck that’s big, ohhhh fuck, it’s sooo goood!” as she felt him fill her as she’d never had a cock like this before. Fred asked, “You want me to stop? You want me to take it out?” and Mary hissed, “No! I want you fucking me, now! It’s huge and it feels sooo fucking good!” Go slow, let me feel it. Deeper now, fill me with it!”.

Mary moaned, “aahhh, yeesss, yeesss, yesssss” as she stared between her legs. He said nothing as he rocked himself further and further into my wife’s wet and inviting pussy. She ran her hands over her own body and rubbed her clit and outer lips as she aided his thrusting by grabbing the exposed shaft of his thick meat and stroked it, saying, ‘Fuck me. Fuck me, Fred.”

Mary looked at me and then to him before her eyes closed and her head went back against the sofa. She was breathing heavily again and rocking her hips to Fred’s rhythmic motion. He fucked her steadily for some time and Mary quietly came again as she moaned, “oohhhh, oohhh, uuwhhh” and “ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh, oooohhhh” as her white juice poured over his brown cock.

She lay back and accepted his thrusts in a steady moan to his insistent and, now forceful penetration, ‘AAhhhh, aahhhhh, ooohhhh, eewwhhhh, yesss, yeesss, fuuuuck, Yessss”!

Fred, sweaty and tired from being on his knees as he fucked Mary, withdrew from her and sat down in the chair. His stiff cock was covered in her milky white juice. Quietly, he reached for the bowl and lit it. Mary lay still for a moment before opening her eyes. She fingered herself and quietly moaned as she stared at his still stiff cock.

Mary looked at me and smiled as she finally got up from the sofa. She kneeled in front of him, as before. She bent over as she held and licked his wet cock and she fingered herself. “Fred, you’re a fucking tease!.” she said just before she swallowed his still stiff monster, “ but, I want more!”. I saw that her pussy was agape from his intrusion and her outer lips were puffy and reddened

I watched her fingers disappear into her cunt as she worked herself and pleasured our friend until he groaned his release, “Ahhh, AAHhhh, *******, yess, fuck, fuccckkk!” and came as Mary greedily swallowed his hot juice and sucked him until he was still and sated for the moment.

She got up and knelt between my open legs and swallowed my cock with Fred’s juices still swirling in her mouth! I felt his slick juice, still warm as Mary engulfed my aching cock and closed my eyes as I let her pleasure me.

I soon opened my eyes and saw Fred staring at my wife’s bent hips and exposed pussy. We smiled at each other and I said, “Told you!” he replied, “Oh, yes. She’s hot, I knew it!” Mary lifted herself up and said, “I knew you always wanted to fuck me!” and he said, “Busted!”, we laughed and she returned to blowing me.

Fred moved to the sofa and passed the bowl to me. He ran his hand over Mary’s back and ass. His fingers disappeared between her ass cheeks and he finger fucked her as she sucked my cock.

Fred passed another bowl to us. I hit it, deep and gave the pipe to Mary. She straightened up and took a hit. As she bent back over my cock, I asked Fred, “Ready to fuck her, again?” and I pushed her towards him. She backed onto his lap as he held his massive shaft still for her sodden pussy. She bent slightly to take it and worked Fred’s monster cock back into her eager cunt.

Holding my wife by the curve of her hips, he pumped himself into her as Mary leaned forward. I watched her breasts sway from his pumping into her and looked down at her full, heaving belly. She was working her hips against his cock and forsing herself down on it as he thrust up. She was again moaning as he alternated from squeezing her breasts to holding her hips while his cock pushed into her again and again.

Fred finally moaned, “Yeess, Yeess, Take it, Take It!. I’m Cumming, take it!” as his cock pulsed itself in Mary’s wet cunt and she became still as he finally shot his juice in her. She backed herself on his still hard cock and pumped her hips as she worked the last of his juice from his softening cock.

She rubbed her pussy and clit as she lifted herself off him and immediately onto my still hard cock, their mingled juices easing my penetration. Wordlessly, she pumped her hips and held my cock tight with her strong pussy. I held her close to me and pumped my cock into her furiously as my load built.

I finally let go and grabbed her ass as I pumped myself into her. “AAAHHHH, AAHHH, FFUUUUUUCK, FFUCCCCK!” I gasped as my juice flooded her already full cunt. She bent and kissed me as she also came in a final “AAHHHH, AAHHHH, YESSS!”.

We were still, finally. She got off me. We kissed and she sat between us. She lay against the sofa back and sighed, softly. “More, anybody?” she said.
Great story

Very well written with plenty of interesting detail . Have you got any more for us ...please.

The art of seduction is such a powerful thing. Went to a party once with a beau. He got ******* and fell asleep on the couch. One of his friends had been checking me out all night. Trying to see up my miniskirt when I sat down. Undressed me with his eyes. I played him off most of the night. But when my husband went down, I took my hands off my lap... and gave him a good long look. Black skirt. Light pink lacey panties. But did I let him fuck me? Should I have?

The art of seduction is such a powerful thing. Went to a party once with a beau. He got ******* and fell asleep on the couch. One of his friends had been checking me out all night. Trying to see up my miniskirt when I sat down. Undressed me with his eyes. I played him off most of the night. But when my husband went down, I took my hands off my lap... and gave him a good long look. Black skirt. Light pink lacey panties. But did I let him fuck me? Should I have?
Yes

Back