NavyVetBbc

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
I’ve always had this Fantasy where I had a wife giving me a blow job in her husband car and I cum all in her mouth like loads of cum I’ve saved for weeks.. she swallows and go home to make out with her husband without his knowledge. BlackCummy Breath.

Attachments

• 6504D83D-CB64-4677-93FD-44679FC721BA.jpeg
    6504D83D-CB64-4677-93FD-44679FC721BA.jpeg
    363 KB · Views: 120
My wife often comes home with her pussy filled with cum and she asks me to lick her.
In the beginning I didn't want to do it. I didn't want to lick even my own cum out of my wife's pussy. But as she insisted I did it once and then I did it again and again. Then I was ready for the next step: To lick and clean the bull's cum too.
Now I got used to it. Not only it doesn't bother me anymore, but I also enjoy it very much licking and cleaning Maria's pussy with my tongue after sex with her bull.

I’ve always had this Fantasy where I had a wife giving me a blow job in her husband car and I cum all in her mouth like loads of cum I’ve saved for weeks.. she swallows and go home to make out with her husband without his knowledge. BlackCummy Breath.
My wife used to come home from her time with her bull and the very first thing she did was give me a deep kiss, then ask me if I tasted him.

I would have to say i never did that. Totally honest with my guy about everything. I can say that cum breath is very real often he would tell me he knew i had something to talk about before i got the chance to tell him. Hint to you cheating gals brush your teeth and gargle before you go home.

Unless she brushes her teeth a gargles, the husband is certainly know that she has cum in her mouth. Could be that he WANTS to kiss his wife when she has another man's cum in her mouth!!

Beautiful BBC you have perfect for fucking white wives.

I would love that😍. Exept I would know because her kiss would be salty and she would have dick breath. I wouldnt say anything just kiss her and hope it Will happend alot😜

Well of course stuff like that happens in this world. But does it necessarily have to be without his knowledge?😉

Back