Secret Vacation Hookup

I’ve never admitted this to anyone, but a quick story of a time I hooked up with my only black man.

I was on beach vacation with some female friends of mine. One day I decided to head out early than the others and begin my morning. I wear thong bikinis often, and this morning was no different. So I’m laying out, and a a gorgeous black man walks by, obviously eying me, and begins to chat me up. One thing leads to another, and he’s rubbing my ass, playing with my thong, etc, so on a whim, I tell him let’s run over to these near by bathrooms. We get in, and we immediately begin kissing, rubbing on one another etc. I inform him I’ve never been with a black man before, so I’m obviously nervous. He pulls down his shorts, and pulls out the biggest dick I have seen, easily 8 inches and THICK. I am in awe. I hesitantly squat down, and begin to kiss, lick and jerk off this thing. But something happened, idk what, like a switch had been flipped and I just go all in.

I start trying to ******* this thing down my throat, I’m stroking it sucking the tip, I begin to suck on his balls. Finally, I stand up and bend over holding onto the wall, he pulls my thong to the side and slides it in, and omg the sensation was like nothing else. He goes easy at first, but then starts pounding my pussy ass to hips. I’ve never moaned or had this sensation before in my life. I mean it was amazing. After a few minutes, I finally say fuck it, let’s go all the way, I pull his cock out, and I line it up with my asshole try to wiggle my ass on this thing. It took about 4 minutes, but I finally fit it in. And I let him absolutely pound my asshole. I’m moaning and groaning, it was so hot. I’ll never forget this experience, and I’ll never openly admit to it in person.

I’ve never admitted this to anyone, but a quick story of a time I hooked up with my only black man.

I was on beach vacation with some female friends of mine. One day I decided to head out early than the others and begin my morning. I wear thong bikinis often, and this morning was no different. So I’m laying out, and a a gorgeous black man walks by, obviously eying me, and begins to chat me up. One thing leads to another, and he’s rubbing my ass, playing with my thong, etc, so on a whim, I tell him let’s run over to these near by bathrooms. We get in, and we immediately begin kissing, rubbing on one another etc. I inform him I’ve never been with a black man before, so I’m obviously nervous. He pulls down his shorts, and pulls out the biggest dick I have seen, easily 8 inches and THICK. I am in awe. I hesitantly squat down, and begin to kiss, lick and jerk off this thing. But something happened, idk what, like a switch had been flipped and I just go all in.

I start trying to ******* this thing down my throat, I’m stroking it sucking the tip, I begin to suck on his balls. Finally, I stand up and bend over holding onto the wall, he pulls my thong to the side and slides it in, and omg the sensation was like nothing else. He goes easy at first, but then starts pounding my pussy ass to hips. I’ve never moaned or had this sensation before in my life. I mean it was amazing. After a few minutes, I finally say fuck it, let’s go all the way, I pull his cock out, and I line it up with my asshole try to wiggle my ass on this thing. It took about 4 minutes, but I finally fit it in. And I let him absolutely pound my asshole. I’m moaning and groaning, it was so hot. I’ll never forget this experience, and I’ll never openly admit to it in person.
you need to start publishing short stories, because this was hot!! I imagined it as I was reading it!!

How long ago was this and will you do it again ?

Does your partner know?? My wife tells me everything about her past before she met me

You should divulge this story to him :) if he doesn’t know

Back