seattle: Bremerton Area : Girlfriend needs to be absolutely fucked

Before your read: YOU NEED TO BE 9 INCHES or MORE!

Girlfriend needs a very hung and thick man to fill her up. She needs someone who will satisfy her more than I could and actually give it their all. I need to see her get pounded to the point she starts to cry. I will watch it all. I don’t have rules. I need someone who can really make it so she reaches a level. I get off on someone dominating and as if taking someone I love into a different state of ******* of pure pleasure! I love the feeling of someone who has a way bigger cock make it so my lovely girlfriend is focused on solely you. Be verbal with her ask her if she enjoys you more than myself. But those are just suggestions you don’t have to do. You control the what happens, not me. I will not speak or join at all. I will literally be practically watching the whole moment and be filled with so many feelings knowing that a real man is making her feel so many things and having her do things she’s never done and that I can’t really do. Again though, you control the moment. The humility part is the fun part. You may shoot your load all inside her pure white tight pussy.

Back