Screw Your Boss for Promotion

830_1000-jpg.2395016

Sleep with my boss for promotion...no. Cheat with him for really good sex....yes. I have been involved with my boss for over a year now, but only sexually when we have Seminars out of town. Yes he is a black man, and very attractive, also married. He saduced me well over a year ago when on one such trip. My husband is very aware of this relationship and gets quite aroused when I leave for business trips. I have not receiced, nor wish any professional advantage from the arrangement.

I'm fucking my boss for almost 1 year now. I love to fuck him because I love men in charge. Unfortunately he is not black but he is big especialy bigger than my husand and his dick has a huge mushroom head is the most wonderfull thing in a man's cock. He was the first man that took me in the ass and the only one for now.
I love when he takes me in bussiness trips as his whore. He also comes at our home and fucks me for several days. This is started 2 mounts ago when I decided to not take my pill any more and try to get pregnant by him. My husband is not alowed to fuck me since and he is jercking off whenever we fuck in the other room.

Seriously?
Yes, serious as a heart attack. She had a breakdown one day after she'd been living with me for a few months, and admitted to the blow jobs, along with fucking some of the guys I was working with. I was out of town about 15 to 17 weeks a year at that time. I didn't make her stop the blow jobs, and she kept it up for three years.

Last edited:
Lovin these old threads you're finding dawn42!
I've done something similar. Couple of years back, I was going out a lot more, spending nights out with my guy, clubs etc. I slipped into bad ways at work- being late, days off sick, dressing inappropriately etc. So my manager 'suggested' I helped out in the warehouse office instead of the main office. I didn't mind this too much-especially with all the warehouse guys attention! But I preferred the nicer office with my girl colleagues.
I was told my warehouse manager-a Pakistani guy-would decide when I could return to the main office. So I flirted with him, giggled a lot, and ultimately sucked him off.
It worked, I got a move back upstairs.
If i were the Pakistani guy, I think i might have preferred to leave you a lot closer to my work station.

My very first bbc was my husband’s black boss at a Christmas party. I was quite ******* but loved it so much and have been bbc only since. Oh yes, hubby got a promotion
Please tell us how that happened. Was there something leading up to this or did it happen, spontaniously, at the party? How many more times did you do his boss?

My hubbys boss has been fucking me for 5yrs and he has no clue his boss fucks me to this day ...it is best that way and i am addicted to BBC.. nothing has made me cum like that !:lips::blackheart:
How are you able to keep this from him for 5 years? Where & how does this happen & how often. I think fucking either boss is extremely hot.

Back