Scared and Aroused

EmilyBlacked

Couple
From
TX, US
My husband is the one that really got me to try this. We had fun in Vegas last November. I was on Tinder, and texted with this Black guy in front of my husband. I was highly aroused and so was he. I had the biggest orgasm! With my husband encouraging me, I got on this site. I immediately found one of your staff members highly attractive and vice versa. But I got scared that this could actually happen. So I took down all my pics. My husband and I talked, and I gave this charming handsome guy my number.

I was going to do the verification think tonight. I husband of course is highly aroused, but he isn't a true cuck. For one, he has a nice package, and we aren't into the humiliation thing. He can get a woman just as I can get a guy. We are going to start small, and see what happens. The reason I gave this guy my number is because he was hot and he was charming. He put no pressure on me. I am not a whore, so if you put your 12 inch cock in my face, it will be a turn off. Also, my husband is sometimes involved sometimes he isn't. I love my husband and we are also liberal. We like the trust part of cuckolding and giving each othe freedom. My husband is a rock star and has a couple of women he talk with. So we don't see this as a taboo thing.

Tomorrow after work is when I will do the verification thingy, but I don't do nothing without makeup. Also, I don't see a whole of faces, am I missing something? I am not afraid of getting in trouble from work or something like that. What my husband and I do is our business, and cuckholding has been around for ages. We did a lot of reading on the subject, even an article from CNN. It isn't taboo thing to find Black men highly attractive, or other races as well.
💋
This is the pic he loves!!! 💋

Last edited:
Ahh… it’s alcohol for my wife. We’ve said a lot under the influence. She’s even told me how she’s fantasized about being with another woman… I don’t know how to tell her… I wish it was a strong black man

Ahh… it’s alcohol for my wife. We’ve said a lot under the influence. She’s even told me how she’s fantasized about being with another woman… I don’t know how to tell her… I wish it was a strong black man rather… lol

My husband is the one that really got me to try this. We had fun in Vegas last November. I was on Tinder, and texted with this Black guy in front of my husband. I was highly aroused and so was he. I had the biggest orgasm! With my husband encouraging me, I got on this site. I immediately found one of your staff members highly attractive and vice versa. But I got scared that this could actually happen. So I took down all my pics. My husband and I talked, and I gave this charming handsome guy my number.

I was going to do the verification think tonight. I husband of course is highly aroused, but he isn't a true cuck. For one, he has a nice package, and we aren't into the humiliation thing. He can get a woman just as I can get a guy. We are going to start small, and see what happens. The reason I gave this guy my number is because he was hot and he was charming. He put no pressure on me. I am not a whore, so if you put your 12 inch cock in my face, it will be a turn off. Also, my husband is sometimes involved sometimes he isn't. I love my husband and we are also liberal. We like the trust part of cuckolding and giving each othe freedom. My husband is a rock star and has a couple of women he talk with. So we don't see this as a taboo thing.

Tomorrow after work is when I will do the verification thingy, but I don't do nothing without makeup. Also, I don't see a whole of faces, am I missing something? I am not afraid of getting in trouble from work or something like that. What my husband and I do is our business, and cuckholding has been around for ages. We did a lot of reading on the subject, even an article from CNN. It isn't taboo thing to find Black men highly attractive, or other races as well.
💋
This is the pic he loves!!! 💋
I'd love chance to talk I'm nobody's bull , my fiance just loves seeing me with white women check my page out, hopefully you see something you like that's me on the left

Back