Saying Hello and looking around

Hey,

My name’s N and I’m a young, blonde girl. I’ve been here for a while just looking around, so I decided it’s time to get this gold membership and check some more features.

I cannot say going black was my kink. That’s my boyfriend fantasy and he shared this idea with me couple of months ago - actually that time it was a big no for me as I didn’t feel comfortable with the idea of sharing at all. Since that time my mind started to be fixed, I became curious about the topic but, speaking honestly, that’s still on discovery level on my side. During last months I was browsing some more info about the lifestyle, found out that’s pretty popular and interesting for me - simply turn on I didn’t expect.

Our relationship was always kinda vanilla, but I was the one obedient in bedroom and finding out his kink was a bit of a shock for me. Now I’m slowly getting along with the idea that I could play on both sides, I mean being dominant for him but still staying obedient for naturally dominant people.

Having an account here is just out of curiosity, but yes, my eagerness connected with QOS lifestyle have become bigger so far. Don’t expect me to share anything on the site as I believe my boyfriend has an account here too - I don’t want him to know that I’m more interested nowadays - still unsure. Anyway, still having a big slut bitchy side so trying to fit myself in this world.

I’m sorry that I didn’t reply on messages so far - obviously I couldn’t because of the basic account. So far I am into conversation with black dominant men, you’re my main target. Would love to know a bit more about the lifestyle, how is it in that kind of relation, what you expect and simply how is it better to be a slut for you than for others. Obedient men, cuckold etc. I am really sorry, but do not expect my replies, I got boyfriend who’s up for this role, so if I am ever going to start, he’s my play toy. :)

Thanks for reading and pretty good to be here one step further!

Hey,

My name’s N and I’m a young, blonde girl. I’ve been here for a while just looking around, so I decided it’s time to get this gold membership and check some more features.

I cannot say going black was my kink. That’s my boyfriend fantasy and he shared this idea with me couple of months ago - actually that time it was a big no for me as I didn’t feel comfortable with the idea of sharing at all. Since that time my mind started to be fixed, I became curious about the topic but, speaking honestly, that’s still on discovery level on my side. During last months I was browsing some more info about the lifestyle, found out that’s pretty popular and interesting for me - simply turn on I didn’t expect.

Our relationship was always kinda vanilla, but I was the one obedient in bedroom and finding out his kink was a bit of a shock for me. Now I’m slowly getting along with the idea that I could play on both sides, I mean being dominant for him but still staying obedient for naturally dominant people.

Having an account here is just out of curiosity, but yes, my eagerness connected with QOS lifestyle have become bigger so far. Don’t expect me to share anything on the site as I believe my boyfriend has an account here too - I don’t want him to know that I’m more interested nowadays - still unsure. Anyway, still having a big slut bitchy side so trying to fit myself in this world.

I’m sorry that I didn’t reply on messages so far - obviously I couldn’t because of the basic account. So far I am into conversation with black dominant men, you’re my main target. Would love to know a bit more about the lifestyle, how is it in that kind of relation, what you expect and simply how is it better to be a slut for you than for others. Obedient men, cuckold etc. I am really sorry, but do not expect my replies, I got boyfriend who’s up for this role, so if I am ever going to start, he’s my play toy. :)

What is your location?

Hey,

Welcome Bunny

great post - and I think this is really smart on your part to do the research and just talk to people. In fact, when couples contact me, this is what I recommend as the first step anyway. So you are on the right path.

Im also glad you posted because I talk to sooo many single guys who want to be cuckolded and they all say the same thing "women don't want to do it." And what I think single guys need to see is that -- its not that women are not interested, its this isnt an easy or simple dynamic. For example, you like being submissive in bed, but your bf wants you to be dominant. So it seems like you aren't compatible - EXCEPT thats not true.

Obviously you care about your bf - and I dont think single guys CAN wrap their minds around that. You guys have a VANILLA relationship, but now you are opening up your mind to something a bit more taboo, and the reason is because you care about him and want him to be happy :) Which is really great to see.

Here are a few things to consider:
1 - since you guys are both new - there are 3 parts you must contend with a) sexual b) emotional c) mental

Do not underestimate any of these 3 areas as you move forward. When I do teaching/training with couples, I start with the mental first, this is where we explore the world of fantasy. I want to know what his fantasies are, and then understand your fantasies. In many cases, the woman has NEVER really fully explored sexually. Its not a thing in America. So a lot of women are sexually repressed - so that takes some getting used to.

The next phase is the emotional. Like, I just had a session with a newbie couple that im training 28f/32m and I proposed to her a scene that we could do "right now" and I didn't prepare her beforehand that I would make that proposal. She declined the sexual proposal, but by putting her and the cuckold in that situation - it created some emotional responses in her and him.

They didnt know what to do, so I took a step back and reminded them that I was teaching them and that saying "yes or no" was not the goal - the goal was to see how you would react. And that calmed them down and they were able to SPEAK up and express their emotional needs at that point. This couple happens to be excellent communicators, so I dont have to teach them how to find their voice, but they NEVER knew what it would FEEL like to be put in that situation with a bull before.

and last is sexual - which to be honest, if you go through the first two and are ready for sex - the sex is usually the FUN PART!! lol.

but I think you could guess that already.

Let me know your questions and ill try and give the best answers I can.

Back