Say something about my wife. And follow if you like her

dickssex

Couple
Gold Member
We are young married couple here . 24 male and 24 Female . My great desired were ,whenever I will marry someone I will give her freedom to everything even in Sexual boundaries and still my desires are same , once before getting married I fought with my wife because she was not responding and was busy. And then we fought much. I was very angry ,,. I was mad at her, and In that Situation , I told her , If after marriage you gonna fight with me I will give you great punishment. She asked . A punishment??? and said u cant give me punishment and then she further asked .. Punishment??sort off???? I SAID . I will share you with AFRICAN bulls,.. She was like you cant do that to me.. I said I will do this to you.. She could not believe that .. And meanwhile she asked me, U really want it...??

But after marriage. I could not ask her to fuck BBC.... But now she asked me twice strange question She said before marriage you always talk naughty that you will let other guys Fuck me.. and now you dont talk anything like that.. She was in jolly mood. But I could not understand her.

We are young married couple here . 24 male and 24 Female . My great desired were ,whenever I will marry someone I will give her freedom to everything even in Sexual boundaries and still my desires are same , once before getting married I fought with my wife because she was not responding and was busy. And then we fought much. I was very angry ,,. I was mad at her, and In that Situation , I told her , If after marriage you gonna fight with me I will give you great punishment. She asked . A punishment??? and said u cant give me punishment and then she further asked .. Punishment??sort off???? I SAID . I will share you with AFRICAN bulls,.. She was like you cant do that to me.. I said I will do this to you.. She could not believe that .. And meanwhile she asked me, U really want it...??

But after marriage. I could not ask her to fuck BBC.... But now she asked me twice strange question She said before marriage you always talk naughty that you will let other guys Fuck me.. and now you dont talk anything like that.. She was in jolly mood. But I could not understand her.
She has a beautiful slim young bubble butt ass
Wish l was your neighbour

Back