SAVE THE WHITE GIRLS!!!

Should the White Girl Be Saved?

• Yes…they need to be saved to be Pure for us to use.

Votes: 243 69.6%
  • No… I don’t want them anymore when they are gone…

Votes: 33 9.5%
  • Maybe… I may like what they make after breeding them…

Votes: 73 20.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Idk if this is a serious thread or not but I DEFINITELY do not want or believe in “breeding out a race”…any race…I think we are all important to this planet’s survival and our cultures and backgrounds are beautiful

with that being said…I love white women a lot….their silky flowing hair or the curls….the colorful eyes especially with they put on mascara to make to pop…..their ivory skin complexion that match with green, blue or red and their vibes is chill af…work and focus hard and play harder in moderation….

if I was to marry a white woman I would suggest to her that after we have a mixed baby the next to be all white through insemination…..it secures her line and keep the race going….but I know obviously I am a few that think this way but that is my thought on how to keep all races flowing

Idk if this is a serious thread or not but I DEFINITELY do not want or believe in “breeding out a race”…any race…I think we are all important to this planet’s survival and our cultures and backgrounds are beautiful

with that being said…I love white women a lot….their silky flowing hair or the curls….the colorful eyes especially with they put on mascara to make to pop…..their ivory skin complexion that match with green, blue or red and their vibes is chill af…work and focus hard and play harder in moderation….

if I was to marry a white woman I would suggest to her that after we have a mixed baby the next to be all white through insemination…..it secures her line and keep the race going….but I know obviously I am a few that think this way but that is my thought on how to keep all races flowing
i don't believe in the concept of "race" because (1) it cannot scientifically be backed up, and (2) my personal experineces tell me otherwise. i understand that everybody is different on an individual level. Definintely it has nothing to do with skin color. You can bring "culture" into discussion but what does that mean? The subcultures are plentyful, and you will always find, perhaps surprisingly to some, a person that has a very similar "background" to you, even they might be "technically" brought up in a different surroundings and way. You can talk to a person and surprisingly find they understand you and are perhaps much closer in terms of their mindset than many others in your "personal vicinity" and you can make good friends, if you like (/dare?). As far as i understand it there is the human species that cannot be devided into "races" because after all we are all the same different human beings, and there is more that unites us, every single one of us together, than divides us... unless we are so weak that we let ourselves be radicalized by harmful idiologists. I DON'T!

View attachment 5273592
Watching each thrust into her… she could feel the heat of his cock… the tense throbbing she could feel all through her body… she chanced a glacé up to his face… her blue eyes caught his gaze… he smiled a wicked smile… he was doing is part to remove another of of the “White” links… she knew that there was nothing she could do but watch … her eyes begin to glisten as she went back to his hypnotic thrust… her toned abs swelling slightly as he drove deeper… and deeper… she was both happy and sad.

Save the White Girl!
I love this pic. I wish that was my gf.

View attachment 5276670
To fuck a beautiful blonde woman in the ass is a black man’s dream!

That is a wonderful example of conquest.

To repeatedly thrust their BBC into that beauties ass is a sight to behold.

To see her tense with anticipation, squirm in *******, shake with excitement and succumb to the bliss of the feeling is truly wonderful.

All Blonde Beauties should be saved JUST for this ability to give them their spectacular rear to them!

Don’t be an ASS…. Save theirs..,

Save the White Girl!
I love seeing attractive girls taking black cocks 😈

I have read about this subject many times. I too don't get it. White males need to breed with white women to continue to produce white girls for the black man to enjoy. Even better if it's artificial insemination to keep their bodies for black use only. We need to keep the next generations of the black race know what it's like to be inside a 100% pure blonde, brunette, redhead etc.. for the next two hundred years & longer.
In an ideal world everybody shall be enabled to freely choose a partner and, if possible, naturally create offspring, as they wish. This will lead to a demographic perhaps more colorful than we are used to but it will not really change a thing. - It's surficial.

Your idea of "pureness" is a scam. Or do you seriously believe there would be a difference in quality between the feeling of having sex with a blonde, brunette or readhead white Woman and having sex with a Latina or Black Woman based on the concept of "race"? 🤦‍♂️

Now having that said... my response to the first part of your post is as follows. TECHNICALLY SPEAKING it would be possible to have a demographic makeup of Black people and white Women only. That because of two reasons: (1) It is possible to preserve semen cells frozen in nitrogen almost infinitely without a decrease of the quality of the cells; and (2) The sex of a person is determined by the genetic/chromosomal makeup of the semen cell which means by purposely selecting "female semen" cells only for artificial insemination it would be possible to procreate whatever amount of white girls without a single white boy needed.
On the other hand Black Women are not "disposable" like white males are in this scenario because AFAiK an ovum cannot be preserved like a semen cell can, so that there would be a need for Black Women to procreate Black men and Black Women for the next generations for reproduction. ;)

74408656_original.jpg

Think about what the world is about to lose when you pump them full of your virile black seed.

are you saying after having their sperm harvested some number of times ( say 2), that they be given a vasectomy, castrated or put in a chastity cage?

my personal preference would be to also breed white males, but breed them to be more fem, so that BBC can use them as well. I figure it would be especially mean to let the white males experience pussy at least one in an attempt to procreate, then never getting it again. After their one shot, the white males would be kept in a chastity cage with spikes, to train them not to get erections, with the key held by a white woman at the institute. They would also have a vasectomy incase they get out. The key holder would send him pictures of herself and communicate to him to humiliate and degrade him for having a small penis. This would further train the white fables to look upon the white men with disgust so when they are in the wild, if any approach, they will be rejected.
No to whiteboi pussy getting ever . Are make 1 time Fake puasy never a white pussy . Whiteboi outer clits should be like this

Attachments

• bdsmlr-16846-UVfFLuGf94.jpg
    bdsmlr-16846-UVfFLuGf94.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 50
Back