San Diego Hotwife

Made some changes to my profile. I am looking for a fit and strong black guy to dominate me and my hubby who is a cuck. I am a black only hotwife and am looking for a serious black guy to own my pussy in a long term relationship. Read my profile and if interested DM me.

Attachments

• 20180719_205918.jpg
    20180719_205918.jpg
    615.9 KB · Views: 321
  • IMG_1572.JPG
    IMG_1572.JPG
    397.5 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_0417.jpg
    IMG_0417.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_1742 - Copy (2).jpg
    IMG_1742 - Copy (2).jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 326
Made some changes to my profile. I am looking for a fit and strong black guy to dominate me and my hubby who is a cuck. I am a black only hotwife and am looking for a serious black guy to own my pussy in a long term relationship. Read my profile and if interested DM me.
Thick Latin Cock she's so sexy wow would love to meet

Would love to meet

I can host in San Diego and ready to dominate you. IM me and let's have fun

WOW she's so sexy

Horny petite San Diego Hotwife with high stamina is looking for a couple of steady playmates to fuck weekly. Want to also try to fuck two black guys together and would be interested attending high end BBC parties too. I have not been active since the start of COVID but want to have fun again. I am a black only hotwife and am looking for only fit, muscular, dominant black guys (22-40 years old) with 8+ inches who are fun in the bed and outside of the bed. Hubby will be watching and taping so you should be comfortable with that. I can host on and off. I am D&D free and like to fuck bareback so you need to show proof of STD test. You will not leave my bed before I make you cum several times :lips: If interested PM me. If I am interested I will FaceTime you to verify.

Love,
Hot Baby
Great great tits baby! Love the add, good luck landing the big ones

Horny petite San Diego Hotwife with high stamina is looking for a couple of steady playmates to fuck weekly. Want to also try to fuck two black guys together and would be interested attending high end BBC parties too. I have not been active since the start of COVID but want to have fun again. I am a black only hotwife and am looking for only fit, muscular, dominant black guys (22-40 years old) with 8+ inches who are fun in the bed and outside of the bed. Hubby will be watching and taping so you should be comfortable with that. I can host on and off. I am D&D free and like to fuck bareback so you need to show proof of STD test. You will not leave my bed before I make you cum several times :lips: If interested PM me. If I am interested I will FaceTime you to verify.

Love,
Hot Baby
Very sexy wow I'm in San Diego interested in some thick Latin cock?

Very sexy wow I'm in San Diego interested in some thick Latin cock?
Bro. If you read. She always says ONLY Black. She never says Latin. I'm not trying to Troll. But you on every Post Promoting your Latin stick when this is a BBC 🤷🏿‍♂️. 🤔. Where do you see L in BBC. Just tell me. I'll wait..... 🤦🏿‍♂️. Some people can't read. You just on ever post saying the same *******.

She still hasn’t met anyone in San Diego! Baby if you bout it, just send me a DM and I’ll get you right. I’m available everyday.

You have your profile blocked so I can’t send you anything. We can verify in person over a lovely lunch anywhere in San Diego county.

Welcome to the list.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Check your number. You must be #8 or 10 or something. Not sure if anyone has or will but Good luck to all of you. Mystery Unsolved 🙄

We are a socal couple

Welcome to the list.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Check your number. You must be #8 or 10 or something. Not sure if anyone has or will but Good luck to all of you. Mystery Unsolved 🙄
We are very real but she is very picky and wants someone fitting her expectations local here in SD so that could become a regular thing. Guys from LA while many more of them than in SD will end up being a one time only deal (after all it takes 2.5 h to drive here) and after many years in the LS she is not interested in just a one night stand. Most guys want to just fuck and not really into the lifestyle and dynamics of it. We are looking for a playmate who likes the dynamics of the cuckold lifestyle as much as we do. Not many of them around unfortunately :(

Back