San Diego Hotwife

Hot Baby

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Horny petite San Diego Hotwife with high stamina is looking for a couple of steady playmates to fuck weekly. Want to also try to fuck two black guys together and would be interested attending high end BBC parties too. I have not been active since the start of COVID but want to have fun again. I am a black only hotwife and am looking for only fit, muscular, dominant black guys (22-40 years old) with 8+ inches who are fun in the bed and outside of the bed. Hubby will be watching and taping so you should be comfortable with that. I can host on and off. I am D&D free and like to fuck bareback so you need to show proof of STD test. You will not leave my bed before I make you cum several times :lips: If interested PM me. If I am interested I will FaceTime you to verify.

Love,
Hot Baby

Attachments

• 002xxx.JPG
    002xxx.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,241
  • 02-19-2017_230519(4) - Copy.jpg
    02-19-2017_230519(4) - Copy.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 1,082
  • 04-13-2018_223818(5).jpg
    04-13-2018_223818(5).jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 965
  • 20180719_205922.jpg
    20180719_205922.jpg
    530.4 KB · Views: 951
  • 04-13-2018_212442(14).jpg
    04-13-2018_212442(14).jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 1,101
Horny petite San Diego Hotwife with high stamina is looking for a couple of steady playmates to fuck weekly. Want to also try to fuck two black guys together and would be interested attending high end BBC parties too. I have not been active since the start of COVID but want to have fun again. I am a black only hotwife and am looking for only fit, muscular, dominant black guys (22-40 years old) with 8+ inches who are fun in the bed and outside of the bed. Hubby will be watching and taping so you should be comfortable with that. I can host on and off. I am D&D free and like to fuck bareback so you need to show proof of STD test. You will not leave my bed before I make you cum several times :lips: If interested PM me. If I am interested I will FaceTime you to verify.

Love,
Hot Baby
amazing! Please send a dm;)

Love,
Hot Baby
Do you still have sex with hubby, or are you completely black only?

Love,
Hot Baby
WOW she's so sexy

Well I am still waiting for a couple of good fit local candidates. Have not found a good match yet. Please read my post above about whom I am looking for. Quality time with many orgasms is guaranteed :lips: DM me to get in touch.

Attachments

• 06-11-2017_065731(5).jpg
    06-11-2017_065731(5).jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 785
  • 08-04-2018_223820(10).jpg
    08-04-2018_223820(10).jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 705
  • 08-04-2018_214343.jpg
    08-04-2018_214343.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 758
Well I am still waiting for a couple of good fit local candidates. Have not found a good match yet. Please read my post above about whom I am looking for. Quality time with many orgasms is guaranteed :lips: DM me to get in touch.
Hi iam Nick nice looking hung thick Latin available

Love,
Hot Baby
Hi iam Nick

Back