San Diego Hotwife

We are very real but she is very picky and wants someone fitting her expectations local here in SD so that could become a regular thing. Guys from LA while many more of them than in SD will end up being a one time only deal (after all it takes 2.5 h to drive here) and after many years in the LS she is not interested in just a one night stand. Most guys want to just fuck and not really into the lifestyle and dynamics of it. We are looking for a playmate who likes the dynamics of the cuckold lifestyle as much as we do. Not many of them around unfortunately :(
Cuckold couples are very fun. Love long term cuck relationships.

Horny petite San Diego Hotwife with high stamina is looking for a couple of steady playmates to fuck weekly. Want to also try to fuck two black guys together and would be interested attending high end BBC parties too. I have not been active since the start of COVID but want to have fun again. I am a black only hotwife and am looking for only fit, muscular, dominant black guys (22-40 years old) with 8+ inches who are fun in the bed and outside of the bed. Hubby will be watching and taping so you should be comfortable with that. I can host on and off. I am D&D free and like to fuck bareback so you need to show proof of STD test. You will not leave my bed before I make you cum several times :lips: If interested PM me. If I am interested I will FaceTime you to verify.

Love,
Hot Baby
Thick latin Cock she's so sexy wow

Well I am still waiting for a couple of good fit local candidates. Have not found a good match yet. Please read my post above about whom I am looking for. Quality time with many orgasms is guaranteed :lips: DM me to get in touch.
BDD7F8EE-1C98-40FD-B66C-A3A45ECC5845.jpeg

Attachments

• 045F362C-A1A7-471E-909F-3D01B46D87B9.jpeg
    045F362C-A1A7-471E-909F-3D01B46D87B9.jpeg
    111.2 KB · Views: 12
Very hot wife, any sexy hot wives, single women or events going on Friday November 18th... 41, straight BBC visiting downtown San Diego. 20221029_202653.jpg

Attachments

• 20221110_211051.jpg
    20221110_211051.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 56
Any luck with young, hung, attractive bulls in SD? Would appreciate any leads, trying to surprise the wife in early Jan while are there.

Back