San Diego hotwife looking for a fit BBC

After a long break of 2 years and getting vaccinated for COVID in 2 weeks I am looking for a young (24-35 years old), fit and dominant black guy to fuck regularly. I like guys who are 8+ inches and take care of their bodies. I am fit and petite with a huge appetite for sex so stamina is important for me. I am also a black only hotwife so if we kick it off you can own my pussy :qos:Hubby will be mostly around to watch, tape and clean up my pussy. If you are dominant you can also control him, he is submissive. When we get to know each other better I can meet you solo too. Only San Diego and within say 30-40 min distance. I can host some weekends but it would be great if you can host too. You need to be D&D free and be able to provide proof of a recent STD test. I will guaranteed make you cum many times :lips::sex:
MessGe me your kicc let’s get in touch

After a long break of 2 years and getting vaccinated for COVID in 2 weeks I am looking for a young (24-35 years old), fit and dominant black guy to fuck regularly. I like guys who are 8+ inches and take care of their bodies. I am fit and petite with a huge appetite for sex so stamina is important for me. I am also a black only hotwife so if we kick it off you can own my pussy :qos:Hubby will be mostly around to watch, tape and clean up my pussy. If you are dominant you can also control him, he is submissive. When we get to know each other better I can meet you solo too. Only San Diego and within say 30-40 min distance. I can host some weekends but it would be great if you can host too. You need to be D&D free and be able to provide proof of a recent STD test. I will guaranteed make you cum many times :lips::sex:
Still looking?

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Hey gorgeous. You ok with 21yo military man at MCAS Miramar? Fully vaccinated, tested regularly, 6’2” 180, just short of 10 inches .

you are super hot. lets connect

Your user name is so appropriate! Makes me wish I lived closer to SD! Happy Friday!

Back