San Diego hotwife looking for a fit BBC

Hot Baby

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
After a long break of 2 years and getting vaccinated for COVID in 2 weeks I am looking for a young (24-35 years old), fit and dominant black guy to fuck regularly. I like guys who are 8+ inches and take care of their bodies. I am fit and petite with a huge appetite for sex so stamina is important for me. I am also a black only hotwife so if we kick it off you can own my pussy :qos:Hubby will be mostly around to watch, tape and clean up my pussy. If you are dominant you can also control him, he is submissive. When we get to know each other better I can meet you solo too. Only San Diego and within say 30-40 min distance. I can host some weekends but it would be great if you can host too. You need to be D&D free and be able to provide proof of a recent STD test. I will guaranteed make you cum many times :lips::sex:

Attachments

• 9FCB7B60-.jpg
    9FCB7B60-.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 2,078
  • 20170805_190328.jpg
    20170805_190328.jpg
    983 KB · Views: 2,025
  • 20170916_200121.jpg
    20170916_200121.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,262
  • IMG_1164.JPG
    IMG_1164.JPG
    1,000.8 KB · Views: 2,332
After a long break of 2 years and getting vaccinated for COVID in 2 weeks I am looking for a young (24-35 years old), fit and dominant black guy to fuck regularly. I like guys who are 8+ inches and take care of their bodies. I am fit and petite with a huge appetite for sex so stamina is important for me. I am also a black only hotwife so if we kick it off you can own my pussy :qos:Hubby will be mostly around to watch, tape and clean up my pussy. If you are dominant you can also control him, he is submissive. When we get to know each other better I can meet you solo too. Only San Diego and within say 30-40 min distance. I can host some weekends but it would be great if you can host too. You need to be D&D free and be able to provide proof of a recent STD test. I will guaranteed make you cum many times :lips::sex:
Let’s do it

Damn baby you are so fucking hot. Love your gorgeous body and beautiful tits.

Comedian bbc here. Def interested. Message me.

you are what is so right about this site. good for you, woman

Flawless Beauty

******* baby I wish you luck and getting the fattest bbc you can find to squeeeeze into that little tight white pussy of yours!!

In your area. 6’6” hung thick alpha.

Back