Same cuckold situation but two totally different reactions and perspectives

funsexycpl

Couple
From
FL, US
BULLS and cucks given this same exciting and angst ridden situation what thoughts would be going through your minds?

My SITUATION.......Our BULL commanded me to bring my wife to him and then after bringing him to her I was told to go purchase a hotel room for them. When he texted me he told me to have my wife wear only pumps and a long coat wearing nothing underneath the coat and to bring her to him in broad daylight at a mall. He told me that he wanted her and I to meet him inside the mall because he wanted a very public place so that many people would see her and I meet up with him possibly even people that we may know. The mall is near our home and about 25 minutes from our usual nice hotel that he has me pay for periodically. Once we all met up inside the mall, they kissed briefly and he dismissed me telling me to be on my way to the hotel and they would meet me in the hotel lobby as usual. As I watched them holding hands and walking away through the mall in the opposite direction of me in order to go to his car together, I felt so excited and also had tremendous angst. Thoughts raced through my mind knowing that she was totally naked under her coat and they were walking out in the open hand in hand and anyone we know could easily see them together. I also thought of all of the things that he may have her do to him while on their 25 or so minute drive like having her open her coat and touch herself for him or having her unzip his pants and suck his SUPERIOR BBC cock in traffic knowing that a neighbor might see them. If you are a BULL in this same situation, do you like knowing that the cuckold hubby is at your mercy of what you decide to do to his wife? What would you do with her in public, in front of the cucky and in the car on the way to the hotel? If you are a cuckold, how would it make you feel if you were in this same situation? Would you enjoy it or not? What would you hope the BULL would make your wife do while they were driving to the hotel together?

Last edited:
I cant answer as the so called "bull" but I can imagine he likes the risk as I love it when she does similar for her one lover, he like you mention loves doing such stuff with her sometimes before they meet or after he has used her sending her home, or even bringing her out of his place just dressed in what he fucked her in , bringing her to the car, opening the door and letting her in the passenger side while I sit watching, she may sometimes just be in high heels and her coat which is really hiding nothing and unbuttoned, the other week he did just that, brought her to the car wearing red high heels short black coat unbuttoned, he stood behind her reached around and opened her up showing me his spunk leaking from her dipping his middle finger in her then reaching his finger up to her mouth telling her to "taste it again" before she got in

I cant answer as the so called "bull" but I can imagine he likes the risk as I love it when she does similar for her one lover, he like you mention loves doing such stuff with her sometimes before they meet or after he has used her sending her home, or even bringing her out of his place just dressed in what he fucked her in , bringing her to the car, opening the door and letting her in the passenger side while I sit watching, she may sometimes just be in high heels and her coat which is really hiding nothing and unbuttoned, the other week he did just that, brought her to the car wearing red high heels short black coat unbuttoned, he stood behind her reached around and opened her up showing me his spunk leaking from her dipping his middle finger in her then reaching his finger up to her mouth telling her to "taste it again" before she got in
That is really HOT! I love that he had her open the coat in front of you and making her obey him by having her tasting his cum before getting into your car. The submissive humiliation of seeing and hearing that would make me drip from my cucky dick.

yes I recall many years ago two black guys walked her out of the hotel she worked , into the car park where I was waiting, this was the first time for me experience first hand humiliation, where they brought her out and walked up to the car,( she told them where I was parked she told me after, I couldn't believe that early in the lifestyle she did it knowing how embarrassed I would be,) but the walked up and all of them grinning from ear to ear ,,,,,,,,,,,,, and said " sorry if you have been waiting long but your wife is just so hot and we couldn't let her go so easily" I just mumbled something not able to really look them in the face, I could see her grinning like a cheshire cat at me saying nothing, I pushed the passenger door wide open for her to get in, and wanted to get from there straight away, then the one says just as cheekily " can you hang on a few minutes more for her???" and then picked her up and stood there her arms wrapped around his neck and fucked her there by the side of the car standing up while the other stood grinning,, he took a good five minutes fucking before he shot his load,lowered her back on her feet and said "thanks mate she said she will come back tomorrow night if you will let her"
she got in the car and as soon as we were on our way out of the car park she was just grinning at me and my embarrassement, and I said "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT FOR?" she looked at me and said " I was feeling so wicked and thought you would want to see who I had been fucking all night when they said they would make sure my lift had arrived" I was livid she had done this but couldn't wait to get her home, she undid her skirt and sat down opening her legs and I saw a huge blob of thick cum slipping from her, instead of the usual thin liquid milky spunk that's mixed with her juices before she gets home, unlike how some show a cum filled cum shot !!!!
I did let her go the next night to but stayed out of sight with the car until I saw her come out alone

I would have wanted to get on my knees and clean her up with my tongue in the parking lot even if the guys that fucked her stood there watching me savoring her pussy juices and their cum

Back