Safe Space For All (Cock) Sizes

SecretPlayWife

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
I received yet another pm from a bbc who confessed privately that he would attend one of my fabulous BBC&ME parties except he isn't as well equipped as some of the guys here and he assumes I will be disappointed. And he worries about being around other guys who take the measure of him, so to speak.

OMG --- Stop it!

YOU ARE FANTASTIC no matter your size.

I am not a size queen. I have enjoyed the largest of black cocks and they make fantastic photos, but I spend a good deal of time managing cervix pain through positioning (holding them back an inch or two). I'm not saying I don't enjoy them now and again, I very much do, but I equally enjoy all sizes.

Let me say that again: I enjoy all sizes.

I want my bbcs to be fit (reasonably so, they need to pound me a bit) but all cock sizes work. Medium hits my G-Spot the best. Large gives me the full feeling. Small are easier to deep throat and enter my, um, backside (there's no fucking way some of you big boys are going in there, especially not first)

And any BBC gentlemanly enough to come to my place, on time, when they say they will is gentleman enough to not care about you and your size. That's been my experience. My home is a safe space, and every single guy has enjoyed themselves and felt comfortable (so i've been told). It's been my experience that the guys are encouraging and high-fiving each other.. The pleasure on my face tells the truth of my enjoyment.

I enjoy BBCs because, by and large, you guys get the NSA and hotwife vibe, blend well in a group with great social skills, don't freak over my husband being present, usually come when you say you'll come, don't try to date me in a romantic way (I love and adore my husband, thank you), make great contrast in photos (erotic), and are just plain fucking fun (and the reverse too).

I get the impression there's a lot of pressure on guys because of the bbc reputation, and this needed to be said.

Xoxo
Spw

PS: Any of you ladies who agree, please speak up.

I received yet another pm from a bbc who confessed privately that he would attend one of my fabulous BBC&ME parties except he isn't as well equipped as some of the guys here and he assumes I will be disappointed. And he worries about being around other guys who take the measure of him, so to speak.

OMG --- Stop it!

I am not a size queen. I have enjoyed the largest of black cocks and they make fantastic photos, but I spend a good deal of time managing cervix pain through positioning (holding them back an inch or two). I'm not saying I don't enjoy them now and again, I very much do, but I equally enjoy all sizes.

I want my bbcs to be fit (reasonably so, they need to pound me a bit) but all cock sizes work. Medium hits my G-Spot the best. Large gives me the full feeling. Small are easier to deep throat and enter my, um, backside (there's no fucking way some of you big boys are going in there, especially not first)

And any BBC gentlemanly enough to come to my place, on time, when they say they will is gentleman enough to not care about you and your size. That's been my experience. My home is a safe space, and every single guy has enjoyed themselves and felt comfortable (so i've been told). It's been my experience that the guys are encouraging and high-fiving each other.. The pleasure on my face tells the truth of my enjoyment.

I enjoy BBCs because, by and large, you guys get the NSA and hotwife vibe, blend well in a group with great social skills, don't freak over my husband being present, usually come when you say you'll come, don't try to date me in a romantic way (I love and adore my husband, thank you), make great contrast in photos (erotic), and are just plain fucking fun (and the reverse too).

I get the impression there's a lot of pressure on guys because of the bbc reputation, and this needed to be said.

Xoxo
Spw

you sound like an amazing women who I would enjoy a lot! No matter what size you are you need to manage your equipment properly!

Well im sure I will get negative for this but hubby introduced this lifestyle to me. Hubby has a big beautiful hispanic cock. The bbc I have met thru him and on my own. Well. They had omg huge. Hubby and few others that are smaller than the huge yet still big. Well they dont please me as well has hubby and the lovers that have same size cocks. The huge guy truly didnt know how to perform or last. But my hubby and 2 other Fav. Omg sex is amazing. I prefer fat not long. Im a nurse so the anatomy of a women. Well I prefer fat. Lol. Its the arousal of it not all about the size. Ive had big in my life time in 51. They are not my favs. Guy has to know how to perform and keep arousal.

Well im sure I will get negative for this but hubby introduced this lifestyle to me. Hubby has a big beautiful hispanic cock. The bbc I have met thru him and on my own. Well. They had omg huge. Hubby and few others that are smaller than the huge yet still big. Well they dont please me as well has hubby and the lovers that have same size cocks. The huge guy truly didnt know how to perform or last. But my hubby and 2 other Fav. Omg sex is amazing. I prefer fat not long. Im a nurse so the anatomy of a women. Well I prefer fat. Lol. Its the arousal of it not all about the size. Ive had big in my life time in 51. They are not my favs. Guy has to know how to perform and keep arousal.
That is exactly correct! I would enjoy getting to show my skills and I enjoy giving all my partners pleasure that they enjoy!

OMG --- Stop it!

Xoxo
Spw

Well said, one of my best experiences with a black man was with a guy only 5 inches. He knew how to use what he had. More important he knew how to get me off. Hands fingers, mouth and cock. I got off five times with him in just over three and a half hours. I've had bigger both black and white who had a attitude that sucks. I'm big so all i got to do is stick it in and she's going to love it. I call those guys size junkies, nice to look at but a lousy fuck.

Thanks for being a nurse!!! My wife is also!!!!!

OMG --- Stop it!

Xoxo
Spw

I would love to watch you take BBC on video what a turn on good wife you are much kisses

OMG --- Stop it!

Xoxo
Spw

Great post!! It’s all about the swag and skills to please a lady!!

OMG --- Stop it!

Xoxo
Spw

I want to join a party lol

OMG --- Stop it!

Xoxo
Spw

OMG --- Stop it!

Xoxo
Spw

If I was local I'd try and reassure him with my smaller chap in or out of its cage 😇

OMG --- Stop it!

Xoxo
Spw

You are amazing. A great slut/wife. I use to follow your blog on tumblr.

You are amazing. A great slut/wife. I use to follow your blog on tumblr.
I gave up on crumblr after tumblrgeddon but my husband said he's returned and is keeping it up with new posts. I used to do all the messaging, now he does it. I don't like hanging out where the host doesn't like my being there. But since hubby has the pics, that's where they are getting posted I guess. I don't know if it's up to date or not, and I do know crumblr doesn't let you do a search and find our blog, because apparently we aren't in the acceptable people category and can't even have an avatar. But he shows me comments and bbc pics now and again so I know it's active.

Back