Sadder

Whos cock is more sad and pathetic?

• deathproof

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • ylejames

Votes: 28 63.6%

• Total voters
That's a great idea! They can compete to see who will be the others bitch! They could have a real cockfight for it!

Hmmm ... on second thought, make that a real weenie fight! :bounce: Dueling weeners!
Wouldnt that look a little bit like faggot fighting if we were naked? :D

Well i have a hard big cock and i dont want someone to think im faggot, if i naked fight with the small bitch boy.;)

You talk tough, but if ylejames slaps your weenie into next week, you could end up eating a lot of crow. :eek:
OK, so it wouldn't be as big as a crow and there wouldn't really be all that much of it to eat, but still ....

You talk tough, but if ylejames slaps your weenie into next week, you could end up eating a lot of crow. :eek:
OK, so it wouldn't be as big as a crow and there wouldn't really be all that much of it to eat, but still ....
What ??? I really dont understand anything that u wrote, im sorry :)

oba su zaista smesno mala i cini mi se neupotrebljiva. moj decko je skoro dvostruko veci od vas, a jedva da mu ponekad dozvolim da ga stavi u mene. mislim da nesto ovako malo ne moze da zadovolji zenu. moj savet je da treba da prestanes da razmisljas o tome da ga koristis vec da za seks koristis usta ili guzu.

Back