Follow up story.
Wife’s BBC Bull came over during the weekend.
Been a week since their last encounter and this time I didn’t warn her up with my 6” ahead of time.
Texts got exchanged, she showered, shaved and wore a new nightie resting in bed alone as I waited for him to say he was on his way. My tiny clit locked in its cage hadn’t cum in a week and well it wasn’t getting the chance tonight.
Her BBC Bull texted he is here, I leave the front door ajar and he enters our home giving me a nod as I close the door behind him. He makes his way to our bedroom where she is resting and edges to the bed as I look in from the door. He doesn’t waste time and moves the blanket covering her rubbing her leg as she responds relaxing her legs apart. I watch for a minute and he notices me in door way so I leave them be as I go grab a couple bottles of water. Taking my time I hear her moans which as I enter the room with their waters I she his massive hand on her Pussy and a couple fingers working inside her tightness. I set the water down and move to the other side of bed when I notice her hand stroking his huge cock vigorously my eyes lock on slowly drifting up his body as he looks back at me. I take the hint and exit the room again to give them some alone time, I hear her moaning louder, knowing she is going to squirt all over the fresh sheets I washed only hours ago. My cage twitches and I feel the first spasm as it leaks in my running tights as I stand in the hallway out of view. I listen as she climaxes, her her gasp and relax.
Something loud hits the floor making a noise I enter the room as he is placing her on her knees facing away from my view. She lets out a loud grunt and I know he is entering her pussy that has returned to its super tightness. I watch from the foot of the bed as he has left the nightlight on as each inch disappears in her. Slowly he inches in and starts picking up pace. The sound of his full balls I am sure the neighbors can hear slapping her clit between her screams of pleasure. It hits me again another spasm and I feel spent already knowing it’s going to be a long night. 10 minutes go by as she moans and cums repeatedly as her Pusey is being molded to fit his thick long cock. She finally collapses and her rolls her on her back. I watch as he lifts one legs then another putting them on his shoulders. He starts slow again but picks up pace. The sound of his balls slapping against her perky ass cheeks is intensified from the wetness of her surely cumming over and over. She tells him “Yes,yes,yes,..... OMG” as she soaks his abdomen and stiffens up cumming all over the bed. He continues to stretch her open holding her by her ankles know getting as deep as he can in her. She lets out another loud gasp trying to form words but can’t as she spasms head to toe; I watch as her toes curl up knowing he is making her cum from being fucked so deep. I rub my cage just for measure even though I know it will do no good as my clit is soft and confined. He finally lets her relax and tells her “scoot your sexy little ass to the edge”. She positions herself and backs up feet hanging over the mattress. He places his cock against her “Push back and enjoy what you want”. I watch as my filipina wife pushes slowly back engulfing his cock and bouncing back and forth milking him. I watch him enjoy making her work for her reward and my treat later. Several minutes go by in between she barely glances at me. I know what she is doing. She is squeezing his cock everytime he is in her deeply as she has practiced squeezing her pussy around my much smaller cock. He finally starts breathing heavy, she knows what she is doing and he grabs her hair making her arch back as he grunts shooting a load deep in her. He hold her there with her back arch and I can only imagine each hot spurt blasting against her cervix flooding her tubes. He finally relinquishes his hold and pulls out. I move closer handing him a towel, looking at my wife’s gaped Pussy dripping cum knowing there is a lot more planted deep in her.
She lays flat for a minute as he sips water and I offer her some which she enjoys. As she hands me the bottle he tells her to roll over. As she does he grabs her calves pulling her to edge of bed. Her legs get pulled up to his shoulder height and he lifts her off the bed burying his hard cock back in her again. I take seat as I am twitching uncontrollably in my cage. She reaches out towards me with a hand as she moans. I rub her hand and slowly put it by my cage. She grabs my balls squeezing tightly as he destroys her Pussy even more. I moan which he laughs at me. She increases he grip on my balls and I cum in my cage. She feels my cum leak out and let’s go, her hand going directly to rubbing her own clit as his massive BBC stiffens more. She starts moaning, her breathing gets heavier and I hear it. She is squirting again. He pushes in her pussy as I know she is trying to push his cock out. This makes him pull her almost completely off the bed with just the back of her shoulders supporting her with him holding her ankles spread wider than his shoulders. He lets out a huge grunt as he cums as she is still climaxing also, Seconds go by until they both relax and he lets her legs fall down hanging off the bed. As he backs up he says “I left two for you, it’s a little messy”. He backs up and heads to the bathroom. I know my job. I walk around the bed, kneel down and place her legs on my shoulders gently placing my tongue on her. I lick her as I wait for him to finish showering. He comes out and grabs his clothes. I move out of the way to get a towel for my wife. She tells him “Thank you”; he says “You are welcome”; reaching down caressing her as he kisses her. I place a towel between her legs as he ties his shoes and then open the door for him. He exits and I return to find her already resting. As I lay next to her my cage is still leaking but I cuddle with her until morning.

Morning after she showers and wakes me “Honey, please wash those sheets and put new ones on, it’s going to be a bit until this gets used”; showing me the key to my cage.

He texted later that day saying “Her pussy was even tighter this time and I felt like she came non stop the whole time”.

The sheets when before I took them off bed had one big stain on them but you could see each different time she squirted as the wet spots varied.

Follow up story.
Wife’s BBC Bull came over during the weekend.
Been a week since their last encounter and this time I didn’t warn her up with my 6” ahead of time.
Texts got exchanged, she showered, shaved and wore a new nightie resting in bed alone as I waited for him to say he was on his way. My tiny clit locked in its cage hadn’t cum in a week and well it wasn’t getting the chance tonight.
Her BBC Bull texted he is here, I leave the front door ajar and he enters our home giving me a nod as I close the door behind him. He makes his way to our bedroom where she is resting and edges to the bed as I look in from the door. He doesn’t waste time and moves the blanket covering her rubbing her leg as she responds relaxing her legs apart. I watch for a minute and he notices me in door way so I leave them be as I go grab a couple bottles of water. Taking my time I hear her moans which as I enter the room with their waters I she his massive hand on her Pussy and a couple fingers working inside her tightness. I set the water down and move to the other side of bed when I notice her hand stroking his huge cock vigorously my eyes lock on slowly drifting up his body as he looks back at me. I take the hint and exit the room again to give them some alone time, I hear her moaning louder, knowing she is going to squirt all over the fresh sheets I washed only hours ago. My cage twitches and I feel the first spasm as it leaks in my running tights as I stand in the hallway out of view. I listen as she climaxes, her her gasp and relax.
Something loud hits the floor making a noise I enter the room as he is placing her on her knees facing away from my view. She lets out a loud grunt and I know he is entering her pussy that has returned to its super tightness. I watch from the foot of the bed as he has left the nightlight on as each inch disappears in her. Slowly he inches in and starts picking up pace. The sound of his full balls I am sure the neighbors can hear slapping her clit between her screams of pleasure. It hits me again another spasm and I feel spent already knowing it’s going to be a long night. 10 minutes go by as she moans and cums repeatedly as her Pusey is being molded to fit his thick long cock. She finally collapses and her rolls her on her back. I watch as he lifts one legs then another putting them on his shoulders. He starts slow again but picks up pace. The sound of his balls slapping against her perky ass cheeks is intensified from the wetness of her surely cumming over and over. She tells him “Yes,yes,yes,..... OMG” as she soaks his abdomen and stiffens up cumming all over the bed. He continues to stretch her open holding her by her ankles know getting as deep as he can in her. She lets out another loud gasp trying to form words but can’t as she spasms head to toe; I watch as her toes curl up knowing he is making her cum from being fucked so deep. I rub my cage just for measure even though I know it will do no good as my clit is soft and confined. He finally lets her relax and tells her “scoot your sexy little ass to the edge”. She positions herself and backs up feet hanging over the mattress. He places his cock against her “Push back and enjoy what you want”. I watch as my filipina wife pushes slowly back engulfing his cock and bouncing back and forth milking him. I watch him enjoy making her work for her reward and my treat later. Several minutes go by in between she barely glances at me. I know what she is doing. She is squeezing his cock everytime he is in her deeply as she has practiced squeezing her pussy around my much smaller cock. He finally starts breathing heavy, she knows what she is doing and he grabs her hair making her arch back as he grunts shooting a load deep in her. He hold her there with her back arch and I can only imagine each hot spurt blasting against her cervix flooding her tubes. He finally relinquishes his hold and pulls out. I move closer handing him a towel, looking at my wife’s gaped Pussy dripping cum knowing there is a lot more planted deep in her.
She lays flat for a minute as he sips water and I offer her some which she enjoys. As she hands me the bottle he tells her to roll over. As she does he grabs her calves pulling her to edge of bed. Her legs get pulled up to his shoulder height and he lifts her off the bed burying his hard cock back in her again. I take seat as I am twitching uncontrollably in my cage. She reaches out towards me with a hand as she moans. I rub her hand and slowly put it by my cage. She grabs my balls squeezing tightly as he destroys her Pussy even more. I moan which he laughs at me. She increases he grip on my balls and I cum in my cage. She feels my cum leak out and let’s go, her hand going directly to rubbing her own clit as his massive BBC stiffens more. She starts moaning, her breathing gets heavier and I hear it. She is squirting again. He pushes in her pussy as I know she is trying to push his cock out. This makes him pull her almost completely off the bed with just the back of her shoulders supporting her with him holding her ankles spread wider than his shoulders. He lets out a huge grunt as he cums as she is still climaxing also, Seconds go by until they both relax and he lets her legs fall down hanging off the bed. As he backs up he says “I left two for you, it’s a little messy”. He backs up and heads to the bathroom. I know my job. I walk around the bed, kneel down and place her legs on my shoulders gently placing my tongue on her. I lick her as I wait for him to finish showering. He comes out and grabs his clothes. I move out of the way to get a towel for my wife. She tells him “Thank you”; he says “You are welcome”; reaching down caressing her as he kisses her. I place a towel between her legs as he ties his shoes and then open the door for him. He exits and I return to find her already resting. As I lay next to her my cage is still leaking but I cuddle with her until morning.

Morning after she showers and wakes me “Honey, please wash those sheets and put new ones on, it’s going to be a bit until this gets used”; showing me the key to my cage.

He texted later that day saying “Her pussy was even tighter this time and I felt like she came non stop the whole time”.

The sheets when before I took them off bed had one big stain on them but you could see each different time she squirted as the wet spots varied.
This is hot love to hear more

Back