rough

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by whitebooty, Nov 9, 2015.

1. whitebooty

whitebooty Active Member

US
    Wife expressed not only her want for some BBC but she wants it rough and to be manhandled. Any other wives into this?

2. Bellaazz

Bellaazz Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My wife likes it rough which is one of the reasons she does not like sex with me because I am too gentile. Nothing crazy but she likes them to grab her hair and pull it as they fuck her or to put her down and jam their cock in her mouth, things like that which are just not me

3. whitebooty

whitebooty Active Member

US
    I guess we have the same problem! We aren't rough enough. She isn't into pain but she wants muscular men to get a little aggressive with her. I smack her ass and that's rough for me. She likes her hair pulled, picked up, ass slapping and being fucked reeeaaal hard.

4. wahoosurfer

wahoosurfer Active Member

US
    My wife likes it real rough!! Slapped, ass smacked, hair pulled hard, choked, called dirty names, dragged around, picked up and fucked and thrown around. I can do all this but it's different with strange men, she likes being a bit scared of him. VERY hard to find guys to do this!!! Lots talk the talk but few walk the walk

serginho, Dabcouple2 and tyreseBBC like this.
  5. wahoosurfer

US
    Yes, there are white guys that will do this( I will and do) and have been with others who will

serginho, Thickduck and lostgf2blk like this.
  6. wahoosurfer

US
    Not all of us white guys on here are submissive pansies like some on here. Some of these guys should be ashamed to call themselves a man.

Thickduck likes this.
  7. BlkDaddyJissFest

BlkDaddyJissFest Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    love to fuck you hard and deep