rough

My wife likes it rough which is one of the reasons she does not like sex with me because I am too gentile. Nothing crazy but she likes them to grab her hair and pull it as they fuck her or to put her down and jam their cock in her mouth, things like that which are just not me

I guess we have the same problem! We aren't rough enough. She isn't into pain but she wants muscular men to get a little aggressive with her. I smack her ass and that's rough for me. She likes her hair pulled, picked up, ass slapping and being fucked reeeaaal hard.

My wife likes it real rough!! Slapped, ass smacked, hair pulled hard, choked, called dirty names, dragged around, picked up and fucked and thrown around. I can do all this but it's different with strange men, she likes being a bit scared of him. VERY hard to find guys to do this!!! Lots talk the talk but few walk the walk

I guess we have the same problem! We aren't rough enough. She isn't into pain but she wants muscular men to get a little aggressive with her. I smack her ass and that's rough for me. She likes her hair pulled, picked up, ass slapping and being fucked reeeaaal hard.
This is how a sexy hot fuck milf should be Treated n Taken :sex: :sex: :sex:

My wife likes it rough which is one of the reasons she does not like sex with me because I am too gentile. Nothing crazy but she likes them to grab her hair and pull it as they fuck her or to put her down and jam their cock in her mouth, things like that which are just not
My wife likes it rough which is one of the reasons she does not like sex with me because I am too gentile. Nothing crazy but she likes them to grab her hair and pull it as they fuck her or to put her down and jam their cock in her mouth, things like that which are just not me
indeed _ same for us .
i can do it but it s not my nature and specially not with the woman i love .
i do it because she ask for .
i am sure she will enjoy a dominant guy in bedroom .

Back