Rough sex

Beth occasionally likes it rough, being held down, clothes ripped off, but not abusive. Since going black she does like begging to orgasm and seems to get super excited when the guy pulls out just as she is ready to explode.

I enjoy rough sex with a passionate twist. I’ve never been able to get (my dick) into the humiliation thing beyond some slutty talk.

I like rough sex and I also like being submissive if the guy has the right personality and I'm in the mood, but for me, abusement/humiliation and such things are quite another cup of tea which i don't like.

Women tend to be submissive in sex and many would have some expectations about a man with your physique and attributes that have nothing to do with romantic sex (again, stereotypes). However, with "rough sex" and "humiliation" women may have very different things in mind and prior communication is important to avoid mutual misunderstandings. A smart Dom would probe his sexual partner, assessing how she reacts to certain actions, going step by step until he discover her limits.

I enjoy being told that I'm a good whore or good slut. But in a positive way. If that makes any sense. No humiliation though.
I like a couple that can tell you what's their limits likes and dislikes before I am they can verbally tell you what they will do and won't do helps to make it more fun I like having rough sex I'm even willing to do a little like humiliation where I draw the line is abuse abuse is not accepted or tolerated spanking is not abuse some women and couples like spankings and they enjoy it it's not an abusive they like it and want it abuse is taking advantage of somebody doing things that they don't want to do taking pictures and sharing it when they didn't you didn't get their permission these kinds of things cannot be tolerated it is important that people won't understand you have to figure out the couple's fantasies the woman's fantasies and stick to them without abusing them or making them feel uncomfortable about what their life me personally I'm only interested in doing what people like because that brings Good karma sorry for no punctuation I'm driving

Back