Rimming BBC while he’s balls deep in my wife

Jjohns

Male
This is a huge fantasy of mine. We have been with several bbc, together and separate. We both love everything about bbc. I just get so hard thinking about shoving my tongue deep as I can into his asshole while his big black cock is deep in my wife’s pussy. I bet his cum would shoot hard and deep into her as I tongue fucked his beautiful black hole. Feeling it wink on my tongue as he is cumming would put me over the edge.

Unbelievable, but it's true, licking the ass of black men is an incredible pleasure for me. I am ready to enjoy its taste and aroma for hours, they are simply fabulous. I dive deep into her with my tongue, getting to know her true taste. I always thank the black guys for allowing me to enjoy this magical process

This is a huge fantasy of mine. We have been with several bbc, together and separate. We both love everything about bbc. I just get so hard thinking about shoving my tongue deep as I can into his asshole while his big black cock is deep in my wife’s pussy. I bet his cum would shoot hard and deep into her as I tongue fucked his beautiful black hole. Feeling it wink on my tongue as he is cumming would put me over the edge.
This shows cuck's dedication to the bull and the hot wife and his total submission to them!

having done this before I can confirm it’s a unique pleasure as you feel “connected” 😍😛 to the bull and your hot wife by rimming the bull while he is inside her.
if you do it right as he is about to shoot, you will sense his muscles tighten around your tongue and feel his ******* before he even ejaculate inside her
And last but not the least the clean up which is always so fulfilling and delicious

My wife is selfish and likes to be pounded hard. My rimming is usually limited to when he’s giving her oral. But, I make sure to play w his balls for some extra sensation and to make sure my wife gets every drop of his load.

Attachments

• C77572F4-03FA-4128-8F91-C812A4A80FC3.jpeg
    C77572F4-03FA-4128-8F91-C812A4A80FC3.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 226
Eating out the black guys asshole that has his black cock up my wife's asshole or pussy is really humiliating to me. The worst is in a place where other guys are there waiting their turn. I will say that they don't last long once I start licking their ass. Having my tongue up some black guys asshole while he pump's his in my wife's body is hot though

Coming home to find your 50+ y.o. wife eating some black teen's ass
is bittersweet. One one level you know it's so lewd and obscene.
How could she? She should know better!

Then when I did it a week later, I was blamed that it was my fault for
him cumming inside her when she was ovulating.
He told Christine that he couldn't pull-out because, "Your husband be
lickin' my sh#t-hole".

Guilty as charged, and I suppose my tongue did indeed make him pop
his load sooner than he normally would have. But he was the one that
told me to do it and sort of held the back of my head.

Christine had a miscarriage several weeks later, but it still was an intense
time for us as an older white couple, having allowed a black teen to plant
his seed up a nice, older Christian married mom's belly.

It's better than you can imagine.

Coming home to find your 50+ y.o. wife eating some black teen's ass
is bittersweet. One one level you know it's so lewd and obscene.
How could she? She should know better!

Then when I did it a week later, I was blamed that it was my fault for
him cumming inside her when she was ovulating.
He told Christine that he couldn't pull-out because, "Your husband be
lickin' my sh#t-hole".

Guilty as charged, and I suppose my tongue did indeed make him pop
his load sooner than he normally would have. But he was the one that
told me to do it and sort of held the back of my head.

Christine had a miscarriage several weeks later, but it still was an intense
time for us as an older white couple, having allowed a black teen to plant
his seed up a nice, older Christian married mom's belly.
Is she going to be bred again you must both enjoy the thought of that black seed in her belly

Eating out the black guys asshole that has his black cock up my wife's asshole or pussy is really humiliating to me. The worst is in a place where other guys are there waiting their turn. I will say that they don't last long once I start licking their ass. Having my tongue up some black guys asshole while he pump's his in my wife's body is hot though
I am a new comer to that I bet it must be awesome when your doing it and can feel him spasm as he shoots his black seed intk yoyr wife I’d love that

Yeah my wife makes me lick his cum out of her pussylips and she makes me suck him hard again so she can fuck more

Back