Rikochan Is Becoming a hotwife

Hi there! Up date from me! I’ve had 21 hotwife dates since I got started about 21 months ago!

Milestones
Bareback
Cream pie
Hotel sex (my room)
Hotel sex (his room)
Same day booty call
Workday afternoon delight
Sex date without husband
2 different bulls in one weekend
Hit the 10+ bulls mark
Hit the 20+ dates mark

I’m totally hooked! Still having really good sex with husband…better than ever. (He loves fucking me after I’m stretched out and opened up by a huge cock). But it’s the hotwife dates that really excite and that I look forward to and am sad if they don’t work out…
I dream of a world where all women are like you! :love: :sex:

Hey all! I’m finally due to have my first hotwife session this weekend! I’m getting fucked by a guy I’ve been flirting with online and talking to. So excited and so nervous, but in a good way.

For women who’ve already made the jump, what are the main thing or things you wished you knew before you made the jump?

I’ll report my experience today in here!

See how excited it has got me?
View attachment 4172679
Spec fucking tacular!!!!

Hi there! Up date from me! I’ve had 21 hotwife dates since I got started about 21 months ago!

Milestones
Bareback
Cream pie
Hotel sex (my room)
Hotel sex (his room)
Same day booty call
Sex date without husband
Hit the 10+ bulls mark
Hit the 20+ dates mark

I’m totally hooked! Still having really good sex with husband…better than ever. (He loves fucking me after I’m stretched out and opened up by a huge cock). But it’s the hotwife dates that really excite and that I look forward to and am sad if they don’t work out…
Wow! Congratulations on so many milestones reached, and hopefully many more in the future!

Do you have anything else that you wish to try, or have hubby try (like chastity cage or cleanup)?

Btw, have you found yourself getting more attracted to BBC and Black Bulls in general, or are you more interested with hotwifing regardless of the kind of guys you meet?

Bueno, la última cita/fiesta de pijamas no sucedió. :( ¡Pero finalmente conseguí una cita con un chico con el que he estado hablando durante meses! Es un hombre negro hermoso con un cuerpo fantástico y una polla hermosa, y es el décimo hombre que me follo como esposa caliente. Era divertido, respetuoso, inteligente, de olor dulce y simplemente sexy,

Fue un rapidito... Ni siquiera quería quedarse más tiempo, creo, ¡pero fue increíble! Creo que la mejor polla que he tenido, ¡y he tenido algunas ahora! Bastante largo y, con mucho, el más grueso, me estiró mucho. ¡Ya le envié un mensaje de texto y le dije que mi coño está abierto para él en cualquier momento que quiera venir y llenarlo!View attachment 5572935

Publicaré más fotos y videos pronto, ¡pero aquí hay uno aproximado!
beatiful pic!

I haven't had a hotwife date in over a month! I'm reallllllly missing it. Starting to dream about getting opened up by a big cock again. My pussy is very tight, and sex with husband is more fun for a day or two after I get stretched out and opened up. We've never gotten it to the point where I feel loose to him (yet!) but it really does feel different for the next day or so.

So, I'm talking to 3 different guys and a couple about possible dates this month. Hopefully at least one of them will come and fuck me in May!f

I haven't had a hotwife date in over a month! I'm reallllllly missing it. Starting to dream about getting opened up by a big cock again. My pussy is very tight, and sex with husband is more fun for a day or two after I get stretched out and opened up. We've never gotten it to the point where I feel loose to him (yet!) but it really does feel different for the next day or so.

So, I'm talking to 3 different guys and a couple about possible dates this month. Hopefully at least one of them will come and fuck me in May!f
Good luck

If I were you, or your husband, I would arrange things so that you get those 3 different guys knowing of each other and competing for your pussy. The best way to get more bbc and avoid bulls getting too possessive.

And buy your hubby a sleeve or start pegging him so he doesn't feel alone.

So after nearly two months and THREE cancellations with people I found on other sites, we finally have a date scheduled for me for this Sunday 8/15. It's with someone from B2W; I won't say who yet because I haven't asked if he's ok with me naming him, but I will check on that!

I'm so excited! I'm a little nervous because he and my husband are texting A LOT, and I know my husband really wants to turn me into a real cock-addicted slut. I wonder what my new bull is planning with my husband? I know that he has told this bull that from his (my husband's) point of view, anything this new bull can talk me into is ok. I'm so excited thinking where it could go, and I haven't even had my first date yet!View attachment 4301343
Lovely pussy would love to suck your clitty

So I was supposed to have my 2nd hotwife thing tonight, but the guy flaked out. Too bad! He was a beautiful Brazilian young bull, but he disappeared at the beginning of this last week. That puts me at 1 out of 4 successful dates since of dates since starting this lifestyle. 1 I canceled, 1 that cancelled on me, 1 that disappeared, and 1 that fucked me!

Luckily, my husband has found me a really hot bull for next weekend! My nipples are hard thinking about him…View attachment 4204781
nice nipples to suck on

Milestones
Bareback
Cream pie
Hotel sex (my room)
Hotel sex (his room)
Same day booty call
Sex date without husband
Sex date while husband was on a business trip
Gave a bull my real phone number for texting
Hit the 10+ bulls mark
Hit the 20+ dates mark

Recent milestones :

Sex with 2 different bulls in one day (two separate sessions)
Ass eaten by bull
Sucked 3 cocks in one night

The last one was same day as first one; 2 bulls and hubby. I told hubby I was too tired/sore to fuck him, but really I just wanted to have my pussy only be for bulls that night. I think he knew, and he came soooo hard when I finally sucked him off at the end of the day 🥰

Back