Rikochan Is Becoming a hotwife

Well, the last date/sleepover didn’t happen. :( But I finally worked out a date with a guy I’ve been talking to for months! He’s a beautiful black man with a fantastic body and gorgeous cock, and he’s the 10th guy I’ve fucked as a hotwife. He was funny, respectful, smart, sweet-smelling and just all around sexy,

It was a quickie…he didn’t even want to overstay, I think, but it was amazing! I think the best dick I’ve had, and I’ve had a few now! Pretty long and by far the thickest, it stretched me out sooo much. I already texted him and told my pussy is open to him any time he wants to come and fill it up! 19EC0D54-B6B5-47F0-94EE-9CF07E086040.jpeg

I’ll post more pics and vids soon but here’s a rough one!

Hey all! I’m finally due to have my first hotwife session this weekend! I’m getting fucked by a guy I’ve been flirting with online and talking to. So excited and so nervous, but in a good way.

For women who’ve already made the jump, what are the main thing or things you wished you knew before you made the jump?

I’ll report my experience today in here!

See how excited it has got me?
View attachment 4172679
Them nipples 🤤

Well, the last date/sleepover didn’t happen. :( But I finally worked out a date with a guy I’ve been talking to for months! He’s a beautiful black man with a fantastic body and gorgeous cock, and he’s the 10th guy I’ve fucked as a hotwife. He was funny, respectful, smart, sweet-smelling and just all around sexy,

It was a quickie…he didn’t even want to overstay, I think, but it was amazing! I think the best dick I’ve had, and I’ve had a few now! Pretty long and by far the thickest, it stretched me out sooo much. I already texted him and told my pussy is open to him any time he wants to come and fill it up! View attachment 5572935

I’ll post more pics and vids soon but here’s a rough one!
That cock is simply magnificent! You look amazing too, btw, a perfect pairing. I love that you already told him that your pussy is his anytime he wants*, sounds like you're hooked. I hope he's gonna drop many loads inside you for hubby to cleanup 😉

*It's just a fantasy of mine, but it would be hot if he took you up on it and showed up at your doorstep in the middle of the night and fucked you in your bed with your hubby half asleep at your side😈

Back