Reverse Cuckold? (White bull)

Ah. You're feelings got hurt. Relax. We can agree to disagree. It's okay.
I think you're right.
There are some white guys with the cock size and confidence. But they are few and far between.
Blacks are just far superior in size and style and sexually in every way.

actually, i am not sure why but even a very sexy white man with a thick dick is less of a turn on now...have you noticed a white dick with the exact same size as a black dick just seems smaller to me.....not sure if my bull has me that brainwashed now?
Black dick always just looks so powerful

Cuckolding isnt just black bulls, white husbands and white wives. Im white, my husband is half black and half Mexican. I have had 4 black, 1asian, 5hispanic and 2 white boyfriends. Ive hooked up with a couple random white, black, hispanic and even an indian guy. I love black men but im a white slut for any good dick lol :mstickle:
Come get it

Cuckolding isnt just black bulls, white husbands and white wives. Im white, my husband is half black and half Mexican. I have had 4 black, 1asian, 5hispanic and 2 white boyfriends. Ive hooked up with a couple random white, black, hispanic and even an indian guy. I love black men but im a white slut for any good dick lol :mstickle:
Hell of a resume lol.

Back