Reverse Cuckold? (White bull)

It just strange to picture white men breeding and cuckholding black men as a masculine black man. I know these things are going on, but damn!
I lived in the Caribbean. White guys were always on the top of the social pyramid. And black males come in all sizes and shapes. So, both black and white guys are masculine. Here is the thing - some women just like to be naughty. Does not matter what race. And some like to cuck their husband. It does not take a geneticist to observe the high number of hot light skinned women with white features and conclude that black women have been choosing white men for hundreds of years. They perceive a social advantage for the children. All I know is lots of women in all shades were keen on bedding pasty white guys with hard bodies in the islands. Life was good.

Things are not always as they seem. We’ve cucked two other couples as a couple. The wives were more comfortable having a woman involved and they had two people attending to them while their hubby watched.

Back