Reuniting with a Bull

Amanda4BBC

Couple
From
USVI
Two nights ago we reunited with an "on-and-off" bull of the last 6 years, who I will refer to as Jay since we didn’t talk to him about posting this to B2W. Amanda was super excited when he contacted her asking whether we were up for playing. His timing could not have been better because Amanda had started back caging me a bit more than a week prior, which makes me extremely horny and compliant.

We met Jay at a hotel and when he arrived at our room, I let him in and shook his hand. Amanda and Jay then engaged in small talk and, in no time, they were kissing passionately. It was like they fell right back into step with where we were almost 2 years ago when we last played with Jay.

After making out intensely with Jay for several minutes while they undressed, Amanda directed me to kneel at the side of their bed. From my vantage point kneeling beside their bed, I could hear Amanda moan in pleasure as Jay fed his thick cock into her soaking cunt. Amanda groaned in ******* as his fat head penetrated her swollen lips and Jay began to stretch her neglected pussy to accommodate him. Amanda is a true size queen who loves being stretched out and, as she says, feeling a huge cock “adjust her insides”.

Jay fucked Amanda missionary style for what seemed like an eternity – Jay has a lot of stamina – and I got to see his huge balls slapping against my beautiful wife’s pussy as he drove his thick cock into her over and over again while pinning Amanda’s ankles over her head. Jay’s balls are normally very large but this time, as it turned out, he had been reserving a load for 7 days so his full balls were huge.

Eventually, Jay let out a groan as he thrust his thick cock to the hilt in my wife’s soaked pussy. Amanda gripped his ass tightly, digging her nails into his skin, as he tensed and began pumping an enormous load in my beautiful wife’s married cunt. I watched Jay’s huge balls pump over and over again until, after what seemed like 8-10 pumps, he relaxed and fell back down onto my wife as their mouths locked into a deep kiss.

Jay then lifted himself off my wife as he pulled his thick black cock from her stretched (but still hungry!) pussy. Amanda motioned with her index finger, like a teacher calling a pupil, and directed me to clean out her cunt, which was already starting to leak out what Jay gave her. I enthusiastically serviced her stretched pussy as I sucked and cleaned up her bull’s cum. I could smell the musk where his huge sweat covered balls had smacked repeatedly into Amanda’s swollen lips.

After Amanda was thoroughly clean, she returned me to kneeling beside the bed as she began to make out with Jay while she lay across his muscular body. Almost immediately, he was hard again and I watched as Amanda straddled him and fed his fat dick into her still soaking cunt. Amanda rode Jay for the next half hour, massaging his shoulders and making out while they fucked. At different times, Amanda would motion me onto the bed and direct me to suck on Jay’s still full balls. At one point, I sucked his balls obediently nonstop for what must have been at least 5-10 minutes.

Eventually, Amanda and Jay shifted to their favorite position – doggy – and they had me lay beneath Amanda and alternate servicing her clit and Jay’s balls while he fed his fat cock into my beautiful wife’s cunt. When I heard Jay groan, I knew that he was depositing another big load in Amanda’s hot pussy. I could feel the head of his big cock slap my lips as Jay pulled it out of Amanda.

All in all, it was a great night. I am extremely happy that my beautiful wife has the confidence and willpower to take charge of our sex life and mold me into her perfectly supportive cuckold. I am also happy that we reunited with Jay, who has the confidence and sexual power to "bring it" and satisfy Amanda's sexual appetites while assuming the role of the dominant bull. It is an enormous turn on for me to watch my beautiful wife – who is the sexual alpha in our relationship – give herself to a strong, well hung black stud to use for his pleasure. We are excited to be reunited with Jay and we had so much fun that we already have plans to play again in the next 3 days. More to follow!

Attachments

• Amanda Feeding Cock.jpg
    Amanda Feeding Cock.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 747
  • Amanda Rides Again.jpg
    Amanda Rides Again.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 787
  • Jay Buried.jpg
    Jay Buried.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 756
  • Jay Grabbing Ass.jpg
    Jay Grabbing Ass.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 774
  • Legs Pinned.jpg
    Legs Pinned.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 768
Two nights ago we reunited with an "on-and-off" bull of the last 6 years, who I will refer to as Jay since we didn’t talk to him about posting this to B2W. Amanda was super excited when he contacted her asking whether we were up for playing. His timing could not have been better because Amanda had started back caging me a bit more than a week prior, which makes me extremely horny and compliant.

We met Jay at a hotel and when he arrived at our room, I let him in and shook his hand. Amanda and Jay then engaged in small talk and, in no time, they were kissing passionately. It was like they fell right back into step with where we were almost 2 years ago when we last played with Jay.

After making out intensely with Jay for several minutes while they undressed, Amanda directed me to kneel at the side of their bed. From my vantage point kneeling beside their bed, I could hear Amanda moan in pleasure as Jay fed his thick cock into her soaking cunt. Amanda groaned in ******* as his fat head penetrated her swollen lips and Jay began to stretch her neglected pussy to accommodate him. Amanda is a true size queen who loves being stretched out and, as she says, feeling a huge cock “adjust her insides”.

Jay fucked Amanda missionary style for what seemed like an eternity – Jay has a lot of stamina – and I got to see his huge balls slapping against my beautiful wife’s pussy as he drove his thick cock into her over and over again while pinning Amanda’s ankles over her head. Jay’s balls are normally very large but this time, as it turned out, he had been reserving a load for 7 days so his full balls were huge.

Eventually, Jay let out a groan as he thrust his thick cock to the hilt in my wife’s soaked pussy. Amanda gripped his ass tightly, digging her nails into his skin, as he tensed and began pumping an enormous load in my beautiful wife’s married cunt. I watched Jay’s huge balls pump over and over again until, after what seemed like 8-10 pumps, he relaxed and fell back down onto my wife as their mouths locked into a deep kiss.

Jay then lifted himself off my wife as he pulled his thick black cock from her stretched (but still hungry!) pussy. Amanda motioned with her index finger, like a teacher calling a pupil, and directed me to clean out her cunt, which was already starting to leak out what Jay gave her. I enthusiastically serviced her stretched pussy as I sucked and cleaned up her bull’s cum. I could smell the musk where his huge sweat covered balls had smacked repeatedly into Amanda’s swollen lips.

After Amanda was thoroughly clean, she returned me to kneeling beside the bed as she began to make out with Jay while she lay across his muscular body. Almost immediately, he was hard again and I watched as Amanda straddled him and fed his fat dick into her still soaking cunt. Amanda rode Jay for the next half hour, massaging his shoulders and making out while they fucked. At different times, Amanda would motion me onto the bed and direct me to suck on Jay’s still full balls. At one point, I sucked his balls obediently nonstop for what must have been at least 5-10 minutes.

Eventually, Amanda and Jay shifted to their favorite position – doggy – and they had me lay beneath Amanda and alternate servicing her clit and Jay’s balls while he fed his fat cock into my beautiful wife’s cunt. When I heard Jay groan, I knew that he was depositing another big load in Amanda’s hot pussy. I could feel the head of his big cock slap my lips as Jay pulled it out of Amanda.

All in all, it was a great night. I am extremely happy that my beautiful wife has the confidence and willpower to take charge of our sex life and mold me into her perfectly supportive cuckold. I am also happy that we reunited with Jay, who has the confidence and sexual power to "bring it" and satisfy Amanda's sexual appetites while assuming the role of the dominant bull. It is an enormous turn on for me to watch my beautiful wife – who is the sexual alpha in our relationship – give herself to a strong, well hung black stud to use for his pleasure. We are excited to be reunited with Jay and we had so much fun that we already have plans to play again in the next 3 days. More to follow!
Wonderful. Happy for you and Amanda

We have planned a meet for tomorrow night which involves my wife and her former(and first) lover re-uniting... I will be fulfilling a long held fantasy which involves driving them to a bar and then bringing them home and then leaving them alone as she takes him into our bedroom and I hear but cannot see the action.

We have planned a meet for tomorrow night which involves my wife and her former(and first) lover re-uniting... I will be fulfilling a long held fantasy which involves driving them to a bar and then bringing them home and then leaving them alone as she takes him into our bedroom and I hear but cannot see the action.
Nice I’d quite like a trip over

Their re-unification went well! After picking them up from the bar I took them home and they went to our bedroom where he fucked her very well. They’re talking by text and it sounds like another meet is on the cards. Soon.

Merry Xmas. Fingers crossed you have more stories to tell. Now that would be a nice Christmas present!

Back