True Story 6

Rockhopper

Couple
Real Person
From
Thailand
True Story 6

By Bob and Maggi

This story happened in a small hometown in Upstate New York. Usually, Bob and Maggi do not play at home but that is usually. There have been a couple of occasions when they did play at home. This is one of those times.

Bob and Maggi live in a tourist area and many people visit the surrounding sites. Bob and Maggi were doing some shopping at a local grocery store. When entering the store, a black man happened to enter at the same time. He was obviously a tourist wearing a T-shirt and tight shorts, about 5’10” tall, young, lean and good-looking. He nodded and they nodded in response. But Maggi also winked at him.

As they moved through the store Maggi said to Bob the black man was always nearby, like he was following them. Bob said, “Would you like to meet him?”

Maggi responded, “I wouldn’t mind at all!”

The next aisle was empty and about halfway they turned and the black man was there. They walked close to him and Bob said, “There is a coffee shop next door. Would you like to join us for a coffee?”

After a slight hesitation he said, “That would be nice.” All the time looking at Maggie.

They all sat at a small round table and they were the only customers there. The black man introduced himself as Jason but everyone called him Jay. Maggie said that it was unusual to see a black man but since it was the tourist season it could be expected. They chatted about the small stuff; families, jobs, etc. Then the talk turned to sex.

Maggi was getting horny just looking at Jay and surprised both Bob and Jay when she said, “Have you ever been with a white woman before?”

Jay answered, “Well I have dated a few but is that what you meant?”

“Not really. Have you ever fucked one?”

Bob just smiled, knowing what she was up to but Jay was quite surprised by her directness. “No, I haven’t but I always wanted to.”

“Then tell us what your sexual desires and fantasies are.”

“Well, since you asked and are so direct, I want to fuck a white woman in front of her husband and participate with him as well. I am sexually bi and would like to fuck him and his wife in the ass and have him fuck my ass, too. Now, what do you think about that?”

Bob and Maggi looked at each other and smiled with surprised looks on their faces. It was as if they couldn’t believe what they just heard. Bob said, “Jay, tonight can be the night that fantasy will come true.”

Maggi said, “Jay, we are both bi-sexual swingers. I have had more black cock than I can count and all with Bob watching. He also orally cleans the black cock and my pussy when it’s full of black cum. He learned long ago that he likes the taste of black cum. And it makes him more viral. We have the best sex for days after he has eaten black cum. And he likes anal sex, both giving and receiving. Would you like to join us tonight?”

Jay could not believe what he was hearing. “OMG, I never thought that I would actually meet anybody that was into my sexual fantasies. If you are for real then I do want to join you!”

“Oh, we are real and I’m getting wet sitting here talking about it. You can follow us home and spend the night with us. How does that sound?”

Jay followed them to their home which was located in town but was quite secluded with woods on one side and the back. There was one neighbor but it was a business and nobody was there. Inside the cozy home was a fireplace with a hot tub on the back deck. The bedroom was small but that was because of the super king-size bed. Maggi called it their playpen. Bob said, “We can use the hot tub but the rule is you must be naked.”

They had some food and wine and then got naked. Jay’s cock was not long but it was very thick. Perhaps 9” but as big around as a Coke bottle. Maggi couldn’t wait to get her hands on it! She grabbed Jay’s cock and pulled him out to the tub. Once in there was a free for all of hands on everybody’s body parts. Bob and Maggi were stroking Jay’s cock to full erection while Jay was squeezing Maggi’s breasts. After half an hour Maggi stood up and said that she wanted to sit on Jay’s cock, which she did. And Bob was sucking her breasts.

“OMG,” Maggi said, “his cock is stretching my pussy! And I like it. It feels like heaven.”

Then Bob wanted to suck on Jay’s cock but Maggi would not get up. She said, “You will have to lick it while he is fucking me.” That wasn’t a problem at all. They left the tub, went inside and dried off. Again Maggi grabbed Jay’s cock and walked him into the playpen with Bob following and playing with Jay’s ass. The Maggi directed the activities. Bob lay on the edge of the bed and Maggi sat on his face. Jay moved in and started fucking Maggi while Bob licked Jay’s cock as it slid in and out of Maggie’s cunt. “I can’t take much more of this. I’m going to cum.”

Bob said, “When you cum let your cock fall into my mouth. The way I suck it you will think it’s still in Maggi. And I will get the wonderful cum.”

It was late and all three bodies lay on the playpen and were soon asleep.

At about 1:30, Bob Woke up and was feeling very horny. Maggi was laying on her right side so Bob scooted up behind her and put his arm around her to play with her tits. Jay moved up behind Bob and put his arm over him to hold Bob’s cock. Bob removed Jay’s hand and started to rub Maggie’s ass with his hard cock. She moaned and responded by moving her leg so Bob could enter her ass. After inserting it into her ass, he reached behind him and started rubbing his own ass with Jay’s cock.

The head of the bed had several bins where sex toys were kept. Jay found some Durex and lubed Bob’s ass. Bob moved his leg to give Jay access to his ass hole. Jay slowly pushed his cock into the tight ass. Bob wasn’t used to such a large diameter cock being inserted but it felt so erotic that he would not stop it. Jay said, “Damn, that’s the tightest place I have ever been in and it’s great!” Bob started moving back and forth with his cock in his wife and Jay’s cock in his ass. Maggi reached into the bin and located a vibrator that she used on her pussy. It didn’t take long before all three were shouting, “I’m cumming!”

Bob felt Jay in his ass filling it with cum and he unloaded into his wife. Bob felt like he was in heaven when the hot cum filled his ass. They fell asleep without uncoupling. The last thing they heard was Maggi saying, “I love you, Bobby.”

When Bob woke up he didn’t feel anyone near him. Turning over he saw Jay on top of Maggi and he was fucking her strongly. Maggi had a look of great satisfaction on her face. She reached out her hand to Bob and held it tight with her legs wrapped around Jay and pulled him tightly into her. Bob smiled and winked at her. She closed her eyes and smiled back.

Later that morning, after all had showered, Jay said he had to go but wanted to stay. He would be in town one more night before leaving the area. Both Maggi and Bob insisted he return and spend the night with them. Jay readily agreed but said he didn’t know when he would be back.

At about 10:30 that evening Jay arrived. After a quick shower, they all jumped into the hot tub and immediately started playing. But they didn’t stay in the tub very long; Maggi wanted to get Jay into bed and start fucking him. And she didn’t care if it was in her ass or pussy!

Finally reaching the playpen Maggi stood at the end of the bed and bent over exposing her backside to Jay. He grabbed her hips and forcefully rammed his cock into her pussy. She started moaning like she had never done before. Bob got on the bed under Maggi’s face and she started sucking his cock. After a few minutes, she shouted to Jay, “Slap my ass!” Without hesitating a loud slap rang out followed by Maggi shouting, “Again!”

Then Jay said he was going to cum now and unloaded a large amount of cum into Maggi’s pussy. Then Bob shot his cum into Maggi’s mouth and she swallowed every drop.

The night's activities had exhausted them all and Jay said he would like to sleep the same as they did the night before, but with a different arrangement. He wanted to be in the middle! And so it was; all laying on their right side with Jay pushing his cock into Maggi’s ass and Bob easily putting his cock into Jay’s ass. Maggi got her vibrator, Jay pushed in and out of Maggi while Bob fucked Jay’s ass. Soon they all started cumming again. Sleep soon followed.

The next morning Jay said it was the first time he had a cock up his ass and that it was very nice. And the feeling when the hot cum hit his prostate was amazing.

Jay said he must go now. He thought Maggi and Bob were the nicest and sexiest people he had ever meant and would like to see them again. But they never heard from Jay again.

True Story 7

By Bob and Maggi

We must tell you about last night! Bob And Maggi are visiting her family in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Now, Thai society is probably the most sexually uptight society in the world. But like any place, there are areas where sex is available quite freely. Well, for a price. And in Chiang Mai, it’s Loi Kroh Road

Bob invited Maggi to walk the length of Loi Kroh Road with him to see what goes on there. Maggi, being the adventurous type readily agreed. After all, she did know what went on there.

Loi Kroh Road is definitely a tourist area with a large number of bars and massage shops with many young women trying to get people to come in. Some massage shops will offer a “happy finish” if you ask for it. Other services are available for the asking and for a piece.

A pretty woman grabbed Bob’s arm trying to get him to have a massage; or anything else he might want. Bob asked what else did she have to offer. The woman said, “I will do anything you would like.”

Bob said, “But my wife is with me. What about her?”

“No problem, she can watch and join.”

“How much will everything cost?”

“For the two of you, it will cost ฿1,000 baht ($27).”

.”Gee, I only have ฿500 ($14) extra. That’s all we can spend. Can you discount?”

“OK, but she can only watch. Come in. My name is Paun.”

Bob and Maggi entered a room with several beds along one wall. They were the only ones there and Paun directed them to the last bed. She told Bob to strip and lay on the bed and gave Maggi a chair. She then pulled the curtains around the bed making it a semi-private room.

Paun removed her clothes, straddled Bob and began to oil and rub his body all over. She then turned around and sat on Bob’s face and continued rubbing him. Paun had the biggest pussy lips that Bob had ever seen and he sucked them hungrily. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Maggi watching and rubbing her clit. Paun said she wanted to turn over and let him eat her pussy so she could cum. And cum she did! Bob did not cub, he knew Maggi would want to get fucked later.

All got dressed and, on the way out Maggi said to Paun that she would like to meet a ladyboy. Paun said they were everywhere.

“But how can we meet one?”

“Just walk around and you will meet one.”

Bob and Maggi continued their walk down Loi Kroh Road. When they got to the end they crossed over and started walking up the other side of the street. When they were across from the shop where Paun worked a woman waved to them while crossing over to meet them. She was a tall black woman.

“I heard that you wanted to meet a ladyboy. My name is Minnie. Come buy me a *******?”

Maggi said, “Of course. Where?”

“There is a ladyboy bar just around the next corner. We can go there.”

“Wow,” Bob said, “you mean there is a bar just for ladyboys?”

“Of course. That makes it easy to meet discreetly. Actually, it isn’t that discreet since everyone around knows what goes on there.”

When they walked into the bar they saw several gorgeous women and a couple of men. All eyes were on the three of them as they sat at an empty table. Now they engaged in small talk.

“My name is Minnie because I’m so tall. Most of the other girls have regular Thai names. Paun said you wanted to meet a ladyboy. What did you have in mind?”

"Well, we have seen ladyboys on the internet and they have been in our fantasies. I know that in Thailand ladyboys are accepted, more or less, in society and Thailand is noted for sex change operations. Bob and I haven’t discussed doing this, especially tonight, but after watching him with Paun I got so aroused that I want to do something wild. We are both bi and would like you to come back to our hotel for the night. We will pay you and we can go to breakfast together. What do you think?”

“That sounds nice and exciting. How much would you pay me? For the whole night, I would normally get ฿4,000 ($110) and that would be with one person.”

“With two people would you discount?”

“You and Bob are two people.”

“No, I meant would you bring a ladyboy friend for ฿2,000 ($55) for you both? Can you discount?”

“Well, it is getting late and we probably will not get another offer tonight. Let me ask my friend, Noi, if she is interested.”

Minnie walked to the bar and started chatting with another very pretty ladyboy. They looked over at Maggi and Bob and smiled.

Noi and Minnie walked back to the table and Minnie introduced Noi to Bob and Maggi. Noi was shorter than Minnie but had large breasts. It was obvious that she had a breast enlargement operation. She was also a very black ladyboy.

Noi had a car and said, “We should go now, it’s almost midnight.” It was obvious Noi was very successful, her car was a large BMW.

Bob got in front with Noi and Maggi got in back. She felt Minnie rub her ass as she got in. Once they started the drive to the hotel Bob glanced back and saw Maggi and Minnie kissing passionately. Noi could also see, in her rearview mirror, what was going on. She looked at Bob and said, “You can rub my cock while I drive if you want to.”

“Want to? I want to suck it all the way to the hotel!”

“That’s not a problem at all.” She reached down, pulled up her dress and freed her cock for Bob. It was not a large cock, probably 7 inches (18 cm.) but quite fat. Bob didn’t care how big it was, he slid his mouth up and down over the length of it making Noi squirm while driving. Maggi and Minni had their hands all over each other. Maggi was trying to give Noi directions to the hotel which was located a half hour from the bar. And Bob was sucking that black cock all the way there.

The four of them walked through the lobby and past a busy bar like they owned the place. They got a lot of stares but that made the walk more exciting. Into the elevator they went and another couple went in as well. Maggi and Minni continued kissing which shocked the other Thai couple. Minnie just looked at them and smiled. Bob kept his hand on Noi’s crotch and they both smiled at the couple who couldn’t get out of the elevator fast enough at their floor.

When the four of them entered the room, they all striped as fast as they could. The room had one very large bed and Maggi and Minni mediately fell on it. This was the first time that Bob had seen Minnie’s cock. And it was huge. At least 12 inches (30 cm.) and very fat. Bob knew that it was not a problem for Maggi as she had had it even bigger in the past. Bob wanted to play with it, too.

Noi’s large breasts were too much to ignore and Bob placed his head between them and started sucking her nipples. Noi reached down to stroke Bob’s cock to a full hard-on. She then told him to turn over and grab the edge of the bed. He could feel her tongue lick his ass leaving a lot of salvia as lubricant. He then felt her start to insert her cock into his ass. It felt so erotic as she continued to fuck him while he watched Maggi suck Minnie’s large cock. Maggi and Minnie moved to the edge of the bed so that Bob could suck Minnie’s cock with Maggi. Bob could feel Noi’s large breasts on his back as she continued to fuck him and heard her moaning. Her cock felt exquisite in his ass and he didn’t want her to stop.

After a while Noi pulled out her cock from Bob’s ass and sat between his legs and sucked his cock. Bob told Maggi to get on the bed and spread her legs so he could eat her pussy. She started to suck Minnie’s cock at the same time. Surprisingly, the moans and groans couldn’t be heard in the neighboring rooms.

Maggi said, “Bob, fuck me! I want to see you suck Minnie’s cock and I want to suck Noi’s cock while you fuck me!”

We spent the next couple of hours sucking and fucking each other until we were exhausted but truly satisfied. After a few hours of sleep, we were off to breakfast to the looks of the hotel staff and other guests.

Tonight Maggi and Bob are thinking about walking Loi Kroh Road again!

Last edited:
True Story 6

By Bob and Maggi

This story happened in a small hometown in Upstate New York. Usually, Bob and Maggi do not play at home but that is usually. There have been a couple of occasions when they did play at home. This is one of those times.

Bob and Maggi live in a tourist area and many people visit the surrounding sites. Bob and Maggi were doing some shopping at a local grocery store. When entering the store, a black man happened to enter at the same time. He was obviously a tourist wearing a T-shirt and tight shorts, about 5’10” tall, young, lean and good-looking. He nodded and they nodded in response. But Maggi also winked at him.

As they moved through the store Maggi said to Bob the black man was always nearby, like he was following them. Bob said, “Would you like to meet him?”

Maggi responded, “I wouldn’t mind at all!”

The next aisle was empty and about halfway they turned and the black man was there. They walked close to him and Bob said, “There is a coffee shop next door. Would you like to join us for a coffee?”

After a slight hesitation he said, “That would be nice.” All the time looking at Maggie.

They all sat at a small round table and they were the only customers there. The black man introduced himself as Jason but everyone called him Jay. Maggie said that it was unusual to see a black man but since it was the tourist season it could be expected. They chatted about the small stuff; families, jobs, etc. Then the talk turned to sex.

Maggi was getting horny just looking at Jay and surprised both Bob and Jay when she said, “Have you ever been with a white woman before?”

Jay answered, “Well I have dated a few but is that what you meant?”

“Not really. Have you ever fucked one?”

Bob just smiled, knowing what she was up to but Jay was quite surprised by her directness. “No, I haven’t but I always wanted to.”

“Then tell us what your sexual desires and fantasies are.”

“Well, since you asked and are so direct, I want to fuck a white woman in front of her husband and participate with him as well. I am sexually bi and would like to fuck him and his wife in the ass and have him fuck my ass, too. Now, what do you think about that?”

Bob and Maggi looked at each other and smiled with surprised looks on their faces. It was as if they couldn’t believe what they just heard. Bob said, “Jay, tonight can be the night that fantasy will come true.”

Maggi said, “Jay, we are both bi-sexual swingers. I have had more black cock than I can count and all with Bob watching. He also orally cleans the black cock and my pussy when it’s full of black cum. He learned long ago that he likes the taste of black cum. And it makes him more viral. We have the best sex for days after he has eaten black cum. And he likes anal sex, both giving and receiving. Would you like to join us tonight?”

Jay could not believe what he was hearing. “OMG, I never thought that I would actually meet anybody that was into my sexual fantasies. If you are for real then I do want to join you!”

“Oh, we are real and I’m getting wet sitting here talking about it. You can follow us home and spend the night with us. How does that sound?”

Jay followed them to their home which was located in town but was quite secluded with woods on one side and the back. There was one neighbor but it was a business and nobody was there. Inside the cozy home was a fireplace with a hot tub on the back deck. The bedroom was small but that was because of the super king-size bed. Maggi called it their playpen. Bob said, “We can use the hot tub but the rule is you must be naked.”

They had some food and wine and then got naked. Jay’s cock was not long but it was very thick. Perhaps 9” but as big around as a Coke bottle. Maggi couldn’t wait to get her hands on it! She grabbed Jay’s cock and pulled him out to the tub. Once in there was a free for all of hands on everybody’s body parts. Bob and Maggi were stroking Jay’s cock to full erection while Jay was squeezing Maggi’s breasts. After half an hour Maggi stood up and said that she wanted to sit on Jay’s cock, which she did. And Bob was sucking her breasts.

“OMG,” Maggi said, “his cock is stretching my pussy! And I like it. It feels like heaven.”

Then Bob wanted to suck on Jay’s cock but Maggi would not get up. She said, “You will have to lick it while he is fucking me.” That wasn’t a problem at all. They left the tub, went inside and dried off. Again Maggi grabbed Jay’s cock and walked him into the playpen with Bob following and playing with Jay’s ass. The Maggi directed the activities. Bob lay on the edge of the bed and Maggi sat on his face. Jay moved in and started fucking Maggi while Bob licked Jay’s cock as it slid in and out of Maggie’s cunt. “I can’t take much more of this. I’m going to cum.”

Bob said, “When you cum let your cock fall into my mouth. The way I suck it you will think it’s still in Maggi. And I will get the wonderful cum.”

It was late and all three bodies lay on the playpen and were soon asleep.

At about 1:30, Bob Woke up and was feeling very horny. Maggi was laying on her right side so Bob scooted up behind her and put his arm around her to play with her tits. Jay moved up behind Bob and put his arm over him to hold Bob’s cock. Bob removed Jay’s hand and started to rub Maggie’s ass with his hard cock. She moaned and responded by moving her leg so Bob could enter her ass. After inserting it into her ass, he reached behind him and started rubbing his own ass with Jay’s cock.

The head of the bed had several bins where sex toys were kept. Jay found some Durex and lubed Bob’s ass. Bob moved his leg to give Jay access to his ass hole. Jay slowly pushed his cock into the tight ass. Bob wasn’t used to such a large diameter cock being inserted but it felt so erotic that he would not stop it. Jay said, “Damn, that’s the tightest place I have ever been in and it’s great!” Bob started moving back and forth with his cock in his wife and Jay’s cock in his ass. Maggi reached into the bin and located a vibrator that she used on her pussy. It didn’t take long before all three were shouting, “I’m cumming!”

Bob felt Jay in his ass filling it with cum and he unloaded into his wife. Bob felt like he was in heaven when the hot cum filled his ass. They fell asleep without uncoupling. The last thing they heard was Maggi saying, “I love you, Bobby.”

When Bob woke up he didn’t feel anyone near him. Turning over he saw Jay on top of Maggi and he was fucking her strongly. Maggi had a look of great satisfaction on her face. She reached out her hand to Bob and held it tight with her legs wrapped around Jay and pulled him tightly into her. Bob smiled and winked at her. She closed her eyes and smiled back.

Later that morning, after all had showered, Jay said he had to go but wanted to stay. He would be in town one more night before leaving the area. Both Maggi and Bob insisted he return and spend the night with them. Jay readily agreed but said he didn’t know when he would be back.

At about 10:30 that evening Jay arrived. After a quick shower, they all jumped into the hot tub and immediately started playing. But they didn’t stay in the tub very long; Maggi wanted to get Jay into bed and start fucking him. And she didn’t care if it was in her ass or pussy!

Finally reaching the playpen Maggi stood at the end of the bed and bent over exposing her backside to Jay. He grabbed her hips and forcefully rammed his cock into her pussy. She started moaning like she had never done before. Bob got on the bed under Maggi’s face and she started sucking his cock. After a few minutes, she shouted to Jay, “Slap my ass!” Without hesitating a loud slap rang out followed by Maggi shouting, “Again!”

Then Jay said he was going to cum now and unloaded a large amount of cum into Maggi’s pussy. Then Bob shot his cum into Maggi’s mouth and she swallowed every drop.

The night's activities had exhausted them all and Jay said he would like to ******* the same as they did the night before, but with a different arrangement. He wanted to be in the middle! And so it was; all laying on their right side with Jay pushing his cock into Maggi’s ass and Bob easily putting his cock into Jay’s ass. Maggi got her vibrator, Jay pushed in and out of Maggi while Bob fucked Jay’s ass. Soon they all started cumming again. ******* soon followed.

The next morning Jay said it was the first time he had a cock up his ass and that it was very nice. And the feeling when the hot cum hit his prostate was amazing.

Jay said he must go now. He thought Maggi and Bob were the nicest and sexiest people he had ever meant and would like to see them again. But they never heard from Jay again.
That's a hot story love to join you like that.

Back