True Story 4

Rockhopper

Couple
Real Person
From
Thailand
True Story 4

By Bob & Maggi

This was the wildest night that Maggi and Bob ever had. It was their 10th anniversary and they went to Niagara Falls to celebrate. It was early fall but the weather was still warm and a little muggy. They spent the day at the falls on the Canadian side and touring other sites in the area. It had been a long day so they had an early dinner. By then the lights were on the falls and Maggi was in a romantic mood.

Bob asked Maggi if she wanted to see the falls from the American side. Maggi said, “It’s a bit too early to go back to the room so, yes, let’s go there. The lights might be different over there.” Bob agreed and off they went.

By the time they drove across the bridge and went through customs, it was past 9 o’clock. They spent an hour viewing the lights on the falls and it was getting late. Maggi said, “It’s late but I want to go dancing. What do you think, Bobby?” She had that sly smile on her face that she gets when she is in a mischievous mood. Bob answered, “Well, I don’t know where we can go. I guess we can drive around and see what we can find.” Maggi was all for it, so they wanted to look around Niagara Falls, NY, in search of a dance club.

They drove for half an hour without success and were now in an area that looked somewhat deserted, Maggi spotted someone walking on the street. She told Bob to pull over and she would ask where there was a club. It was a well-dressed and handsome black man and he asked what type of club they were looking for. As it was quite late, she said anything would do. He answered, “Well, about 3 blocks further there’s a local club but it’s hard to find since there’s no sign outside. I’m going there now and can show it to you. By the way, my name is Jason.”

Bob told him to get in and they drove off. When they arrived, there were several cars parked on the street but nobody was around. The only way anyone would know that this was a club is that there was a lighted door at the front. It looked seedy but Jason said he would go in with them and that they would have a great time. They said, “OK,” and followed him in.

Bob and Maggi were surprised when they saw a large crowded dance floor and they were the only white people in the room! Maggi exclaimed, “I am in heaven. All these black men!” Bob looked at her and just shook his head. Being the only whites there they were immediately noticed, especially by every black man in the area; and a few women as well. Since they arrived with another black man they were welcomed and treated well.

Drinks were offered and a place to sit was cleared for them. Three men and a woman joined and sat down and started a conversation. All the usual questions were asked, “Why are you here? Did you know it was a black bar? How did you meet Jason?” All questions were answered and soon the conservation turned to sex. When asked if she had ever had sex with a black man Maggi answered, “Yes. I have had sex with several black men. But not at the same time. And my husband has always been with me. He likes to clean me after and also clean the man if he is allowed. And we will have sex with a black woman, too. Also, Bob likes to eat black cum. It’s the only cock he will suck and taste. It gives him sexual stamina.

The black woman asked Bob if he had ever had a black woman to which Bob answered, “Yes, but not very many. I think dark skin is sexy and I like the taste of black pussy; it’s sweeter than white pussy. Except, of course, Maggi’s pussy.”

Now this intrigued everyone at the table. The woman got up and walked away but she didn’t look disgusted. The men looked at each other and smiled. Maggi and Bob wondered what they were thinking. It didn’t take long before they found out.

“We have another area upstairs that is less crowded and you might be interested in it. Would you like to see it?” Maggi looked at Bob and gave him a wink. So, they followed Jason up some stairs and observed a long hallway with several doors on either side.

Jason said, “This was a hotel at one time.” They walked to the last door which was opened for them. The room was almost empty of furniture except for a row of couches along one wall and a king-size bed in the center. Jason said, “This room is used for special occasions. And we think this might be a very special occasion.”

“What do you have in mind?” asked Bob and Maggi at the same time. “You told me this is your 10th anniversary and we would like to give you a special gift. Would you like to have sex with several men tonight?” Bob and Maggi looked at each other, leaned close and whispered then answered, “This sounds exciting but I want to set some rules,” said Maggi.

“What would that be?”

“Bob must be here all the time; he is allowed to clear my pussy after each man and be allowed to clean the man if allowed. If any woman wants to join us it’s OK and Bob be allowed to clean her, too. If at any time I say enough we will stop.”

Jason looked at the other men and the women that had also come. All had big smiles on their faces. He said there was no problem with the rules. So, in walked seven guys and three women. They all started removing some clothing and getting ready for the activities. Maggi could not get naked fast enough. She jumped onto the bed with a smile and looked at the naked and half-naked men. Her eyes went wide when she saw the size of the cocks on display for her. One of the guys was very young being around 15 or 16 years old. A man said that she would be his first piece of ass. Knowing that the kid would be a quick cummer, Maggi wanted him to be first.

She looked over at Bob and saw that he was naked and a black woman stroking his cock. Another man was playing with her breasts and asked Bob if he could suck his cock. Bob agreed and the man removed the woman’s hand, bend down and started sucking Bob.

Maggi motioned for the young man to come to her. She took his cock into her mouth and started sucking him to full erection. She then pulled him on top of her and inserted his cock in her pussy. Within a minute or two he creamed in her and got off her. Bob motioned him over but he shook his head no, got dressed and walked out of the room, smiling.

Bob removed the mouth that was sucking his cock, walked over to Maggi’s spread legs and cleaned all the young cum from her pussy. After he removed his tongue there was a man with a large cock ready to fuck her. She looked at his cock and was apprehensive that she would not be able to take it all inside her. He said he would go slowly and mounted her. As he inserted his cock, she winced but he kept pushing more of his very large cock into her tight cunt. He inserted that monster cock in and she now was moaning in pleasure. Maggi could feel his large balls slapping her ass with each stroke and she liked it. She bucked back when he pushed in like she couldn’t get enough! His cock was turning white with her cum.

Bob asked if he could clean her cum off his cock and he said sure. Bob could not get more than the head in his mouth so he licked up and down the shaft until all of his wife’s cum was cleaned off that big cock and the cock was cleaned. Bob then went to Maggi and started to clean her. She said she could not believe how she took all his cock or how much cum he deposited in her. Bob just kept sucking and swallowing great gobs of cum. He kept a large glob in his mouth, moved up and kissed Maggi letting the glob drip into her mouth. She smiled and swallowed it all.

Then two men got beside her and she stroked them both before putting one of the cocks into her mouth. Another man got between her legs and whispered in her ear that he was going to give her a special gift. He inserted his cock and soon she was cuming again. Then she felt his cock suddenly get bigger and stronger. She opened her eyes and was surprised to see another man there, too. The first man whispered, “Do you like two cocks in your cunt at the same time?” Maggi stopped sucking the cock that was in her mouth and started breathing hard and fast; it was a new sensation that she had never experienced before and she liked it! Bob was too busy fucking one of the other women to notice Maggi enjoying the new feeling that was within her. After the men finished one of the black women came over and started licking Maggi’s pussy. She cleaned the two black men’s cum out of Maggi and kept sucking when Bob started fucking her.

The next man that fucked Maggi was getting his cock cleaned by Bob who was still fucking the woman. The other guy with the large cock was fucking another woman on the same bed. When he finished, he brought his cum filled cock over for Bob to clean. This time he had saved all his cum for Bob who couldn’t get enough of his cum, swallowing every drop. He almost choked on the large amount.

Meanwhile, a man ordered Maggi to get off the bed and bend over. She did as told and he inserted his cock from behind saying, “Now fuck that black cock, bitch!” He then slapped her ass hard! That surprised Maggi and she pushed her ass back against the hard cock that was roughly fucking her. She couldn’t believe that she had cum hard when she was slapped! She astonished herself when she said, “Slap me again!”

He said, “Oh, so the white whore liked that!” And sapped her a couple more times.

Bob was licking another woman’s pussy, cleaning the cum that was deposited by a black man who had just finished fucking her. Concerned, he raised his head when he heard the slapping. But when Maggi saw him, she only waived him off saying, “I liked it.” And another slap was heard.

When the man finished fucking Maggi, Bob told her to stay the way she was. He immediately moved over; sitting on the floor between her legs he started to clean her soaked pussy. Another man came over and pushed his cock into her while Bob was still cleaning her. Bob and the man turned her over so that Bob could lick her and tongue the cock that was fucking her. The cock would sometimes fall out of Maggi’s pussy and into Bob’s mouth. At the same time, one of the black women was sucking Bob’s cock.

It was hard to tell how many men participated in this orgy. Bob was sure that many more than the original seven were there. Some of the women came just to watch. Some shouted to the men, “Fuck that white pussy!” I guess one could say it was an orgy of black on white. Maggi did not know how many different men had fucked her that night and Bob did not know how much black cum he had swallowed.

About three hours later there were spent bodies around the room. Everyone had a great time and wanted to do it again soon. But Bob and Maggi lived too far away. Bob said, “Maybe next anniversary.”

On the way back to the hotel in Canada Bob asked if she had enough to which she replied, “I could have done more. What about you? Did you have enough?”

“I could have done more.”

And more they did together at the hotel

Last edited:
Back