True Story 3

Rockhopper

Couple
Real Person
From
Thailand
True Story 3

By Bob & Maggi​

This is a continuation of True Story 2. The next evening, we returned to the hotel bar to meet Ken and his lady friend. He introduced us to Jacqueline and she said with a smile, “Just call me Jackie.” She was a very attractive woman probably in her mid or late forties. She was of average build but had what Bob calls a ‘bubble butt.’ Oh, and she was a very dark black woman. Maggi could see that Bob was turned on by Jackie’s appearance.

Drinks were ordered and the four of them sat at a table socializing. Of course, after a while, the conversation turned to sex. And what a conversation it was; everything was discussed with no holding back. Maggi talked about being passively bi and Jackie responded that that wasn’t a problem. Ken even talked about his experience of the night before when Bob had his cock up Ken’s ass while Ken was fucking Maggi. All could tell that Jackie was getting turned on by that. She said that they should go to Ken’s and Maggi’s room, NOW!

As soon as the room door closed, Jackie started undressing. “We all know why we’re here so let’s get natural,” she said. Everyone agreed and soon all were naked. Jackie’s breasts were the same size as Maggi’s and Maggi, even though she didn’t consider herself aggressively bi, reached out to stroke Jackie’s dark breasts. Maggi’s white hand against the dark skin was a very arousing contrast. And Jackie returned the favor.

Then Jackie said, “I want to see Bob suck Ken’s cock!”

Without hesitation, Bob grabbed Ken’s almost fully erect cock and started stroking it. Bob could feel it become fully hard while in his mouth. And the taste of Ken’s pre-cum made his cock fully erect. Suddenly Ken pulled his cock from the warm massaging mouth saying, “That feels so good but I want to save it for later when it’s in Maggi’s cunt.”

Jackie was rubbing Maggie’s clit while Bob was sucking Ken. Soon after that Bob didn’t have a cock in his mouth so he pushed Jackie down onto the bed and with a look of lust on his face started to lick and suck her black pussy.

“Oh my god,” he said between breaths, “I have never tasted a black pussy before and it’s as good as a black cock!” As Bob ran his tongue up and down Jackie’s slit, he could feel her ejaculate a large amount of white fluid and he hungrily lapped it up.

At the same time, Ken had lifted Maggi and laid her on the bed next to Jackie and was licking her pussy as well. Again, Bob was pleasantly surprised to see Maggi’s white hand fondling Jackie’s breast. Bob thought what a great picture that would be.

Maggie said, “Bob looks like he is enjoying that pussy so much that I want to try it.” Ken and Bob stood up and Maggi rolled over on top of Jackie, slid down her body, and not hesitating at all started to lick that almost white cum creamed black pussy. Bob could not believe what he saw. He never expected Maggi would be so forward as to lick a pussy let alone a black one. Bob wanted to get in on the action so he got on the bed and put his cock in Jackie’s mouth. Then Ken got on the bed and put his cock in Bob’s mouth. Jackie’s eyes went wide open. Ken looked down and saw his black cock in Bob’s mouth, Bob’s cock in Jackie’s mouth, and Maggi licking that black pussy. It’s a wonder the moaning wasn’t heard outside the room!

And things are just starting! Ken removed his cock from Bob’s mouth and said, “I want to fuck Jackie. Maggi, get on your back and keep licking Jackie while I fuck her and your mouth, too. You can taste us both.” Not to be left out of the action, Bob got down on his knees and started to lick and suck his wife’s cunt.

Oh, what a night they had. The four bodies experienced each other in so many ways. Bodies lying everywhere in all types of positions, licking and fucking. Now Ken was lying on his back with his pole sticking straight up as if had never been used. Maggi without hesitation stood up and straddled Ken and slowly squatted down to feel his big black cock slide slowly inside her cunt. Jackie proceeded to lick Maggi’s ass and Bob started to fuck Jackie’s sloppy cunt from behind. Surly everyone had to work hard not to cum but at the same time enjoy the maximum pleasures.

It didn’t take long before all fell on the bed exhausted. But after some light refreshments, all decided they wanted one more time of sexual excitement. So, Bob surprised everyone by taking Ken’s cock, which still had Maggi’s white cum sticking to it, into his mouth to thoroughly clean it and make it hard again. As the black cock slowly hardened Bob’s sucking would become more rapid and Bob was enjoying the taste and the experience. Jackie looked at Maggi and both knew what the other was thinking. Maggi laid back on the bed and Jackie started to clean her cunt with her mouth. Suddenly Ken shouted, “Stop! I don’t was to cum in Bob’s mouth, I want to cum in Maggi’s pussy.”

And so it was. Maggi on her back with Ken fucking her hard and fast. Ken was like a wild ******* making a grunting sound. Jackie was beside her with Bob sliding his cock slowly in and out of her cunt. Both women were rubbing the other’s breasts.

Then Ken growled loudly and unloaded his pent-up cum deep into Maggi’s well-used pussy. Maggi thought he would never stop cuming. Immediately Bob pulled out of Jackie and started licking Ken’s cum out of Maggi’s cunt. They both rolled over so that Maggi was letting all the cum drip into Bob’s hungry mouth. Since Bob had not cum yet, Jackie took his cock into her mouth and started sucking hard. Unable to hold back anymore Bob unloaded in her mouth which she took into her stomach without losing a drop.

Soon after Ken and Jackie left Maggi said, “That is the best time we have ever had. We need to do that more often.”

Last edited:
Back