True Story 2

Rockhopper

Couple
Real Person
From
Thailand
True Story 2

By Bob & Maggi​

Bob has a customer in North Carolina and travels there four times a year to meet with them. Bob’s wife, Maggi, goes with him to keep him company on the long drive. While there they stay at the Hilton for two nights before returning home.

The first night Maggi and Bob went down to the bar for a few drinks to relax after Bob’s busy day with his customer and they chose to sit at the bar. The bar was fairly quiet but soon people started populating the place. A nicely dressed black man asked if the stool next to Maggi was available and, of course, she invited him to sit there. He said that his name was Ken. The three of them engaged in general conversation until the subject of sex came up.

Maggi told him that we were experimenting with bi activities. Maggi wasn’t aggressively bi and would lick a pussy that was freely offered. She also liked to have another woman lick her pussy. Bob was only bi in that he would only suck and eat black cock; he thinks the black semen makes him virile. At this point, Ken put his hand on Maggi’s leg and started to rub up it and down. It was obvious that she was getting aroused. And that was obvious to a few other people sitting at the bar.

Bob asked Ken if he would like to continue the discussion in our room. “Of course,” he said. Ken and Maggi finished their drinks and got up to leave. Several people near us knew what was going on. One woman had a look of envy on her face and winked at Maggi. Bob stayed for another ******* before leaving the bar.

When Bob got to the room, he was surprised that the door was ajar and not locked. At that moment he knew what was going on. He quietly entered and saw a naked black man on top of his naked wife. He was instantly aroused and had a hard-on. Bob didn’t speak but slowly removed his clothes. There he was, totally naked and watching his wife being fucked by a black man. What turned him on was that perfect black ass moving up and down on top of Maggi. Something about that perfectly round ass made Bob take a deep breath, which Ken and Maggi both heard. Maggi held Ken to her and said to Ken, “It’s OK.”

Bob walked over and started to rub Ken’s ass. Ked was startled but Maggi held him tight and told him to relax. There was an open tub of gel next to the bed and Bob put some on Ken’s ass crack and slowly started rubbing his hand up and down the soft ass crack. Ken moaned in pleasure. A little more gel and Bob slid his index finger into Ken’s ass. This act was new to Ken but he didn’t resist and continued pounding Maggi’s pussy. Bob couldn’t take anymore, he rubbed gel on his cock, mounted that black ass, and slid his cock up and down the crack. Without warning, he pushed his six-inch (15 cm.) cock into that black ass. But Maggi held Ken tight and would not let him react to the intrusion that had never before happened.

Soon Ken started to relax and seemed to enjoy the sensation. Bob did his best to not cum but after a while, he came in that black ass watching his wife’s white arms and hands holding that black man. Ken made a long guttural noise and Maggi made a moan that had never been heard before. Ken’s sphincter muscle closed so tight around the cock in his ass that Bob thought his cock would be cut off.

After all that excitement Bob rolled off Ken and then Ken rolled off Maggi. Ken’s cock was becoming soft when Bob asked if he could suck it. Ken, very weakly told Bob to go ahead. Maggi just lay there holding Ken’s cum inside herself for Bob to suck later and watched Bob clean Ken’s cock.

After performing a total cleaning of that black cock Bob apologized to Ken for his actions. Ken said, “Not to worry, I found it quite enjoyable. When your hot cum exploded and hit my prostate I felt a new feeling that I have never felt before. It caused me to cum in your wife’s pussy as I have never cum before! I could feel my ass tighten your cock and I thought I was going to lose my mind.”

Maggi said, “I could feel you push hard into my pussy and I thought you were never going to stop cumming. I have never been so full of cum and I loved every second of it. Bob is going to have a full meal when he cleans my pussy.”

Bob told Ken that they were going to stay another night before returning home. He asked Ken if he had a lady friend who would like to join us and have a foursome. Ken said he wasn’t sure but knew a very bi-woman who might be interested. If she would like to join us we were to meet in the bar the next evening at the same time. Well, Ken was there with a lovely lady whose name was Nora. But that’s another story.

Last edited:
Back