Research bears out differences between white/black sex

View attachment 2861828This article I found online from the journal of sex research. It said they found that black males have more interracial sex and white boys have more experience with masturbatory sex. Well, that sounds about right ?. Here is the link

View attachment 2861827View attachment 2861828
Thank you for posting. Does raise questions regarding black males having more interracial encounters though.

Is it because Black females aren't interested in interracial activity - or might it be because while males aren't interested in black females?

Always interested in human sexuality survey's and research - so please keep stuff like this coming - The More You Know!

Thank you for posting. Does raise questions regarding black males having more interracial encounters though.

Is it because Black females aren't interested in interracial activity - or might it be because while males aren't interested in black females?

Always interested in human sexuality survey's and research - so please keep stuff like this coming - The More You Know!

Interesting question, one thing is for sure from the study. White boi’s jack it more, while black guys are getting it on with white women.

Don't get wrapped up in the statistics!

You survey 200 men, half white, half black. Of the 100 blacks, 55 claim that they've had interracial sex. Of the 100 whites, 45 claim that they've had interracial sex. We aren't talking about a huge difference here.

Also, it doesn't describe the frequency of sex. Of the 100 blacks, they may go for (an example here) a week without sex, but never feeling the need to masturbate. Of the 100 whites, assuming they have gone a week without sex, they may feel the overwhelming NEED for release.

One of the main reasons why studies on human sexuality is so different is because there are so many factors that tend to cancel hard facts out of the analysis. Chief among these is social pressure, basic reproductive need, religious upbringing and what turns 'Joe' on but turns 'Bill' totally off?

Finally, there is the inherent falsehood of sexual surveys. Assume for a moment that you have five very well known researcher all working on the same project together. They do everything by the book, double blind studies, totally random selection, you name it. But, speaking for myself as a woman, I may be apprehensive on answering a question that's deeply private. So my response would be in error, not true and it would alter the course of the study, not by much, but it would change.

Here is an example. A young girl, senior in high school, the 'the perfect girl' in every respect. Good looking, good grades, heading to an ivy league school, religious, you get the picture. She goes to a party and she gets ******* (maybe the first time in her life). A black guy 'convinces' her to have sex. They do (note, I'm NOT implying *******, I'm just setting up an example!). Next morning she's mortified! Now, 15 years have passed. She is happily married and has a couple of *******. A survey comes around and she takes it, honest in every block. Then the question comes up "Have you ever had interracial sex? I would bet good money she'd say 'No'

I love reading about human sexual development, but I will admit that I hold them against other surveys I've taken and you'd be stunned to discover that there is a wide differential between surveys, so no one is accurate beyond reproach!

All that being said, please keep articles like this coming! Love it!

Donna

Of course white boys masturbate more often than black men. Black guys are too busy fucking white pussy to be consistently pulling on their own puds. I don't mean to suggest that all white guys are soft in bed. I love laying with large hairy hung aggressive white guys who are not afraid to run the show. But those guys are few and far between. Most white boys are bitches. Harsh but true.

Some what true in my case. Masturbated way too often. Even wife masturbates me to BBC stories to get me off. That is why she need more than I can give her.

The study is from the early 80’s. And my guess is the statistics would show even more white boys who jack it and that more black guys engage in interracial on a greater percentage

Don't get wrapped up in the statistics!

You survey 200 men, half white, half black. Of the 100 blacks, 55 claim that they've had interracial sex. Of the 100 whites, 45 claim that they've had interracial sex. We aren't talking about a huge difference here.

Also, it doesn't describe the frequency of sex. Of the 100 blacks, they may go for (an example here) a week without sex, but never feeling the need to masturbate. Of the 100 whites, assuming they have gone a week without sex, they may feel the overwhelming NEED for release.

One of the main reasons why studies on human sexuality is so different is because there are so many factors that tend to cancel hard facts out of the analysis. Chief among these is social pressure, basic reproductive need, religious upbringing and what turns 'Joe' on but turns 'Bill' totally off?

Finally, there is the inherent falsehood of sexual surveys. Assume for a moment that you have five very well known researcher all working on the same project together. They do everything by the book, double blind studies, totally random selection, you name it. But, speaking for myself as a woman, I may be apprehensive on answering a question that's deeply private. So my response would be in error, not true and it would alter the course of the study, not by much, but it would change.

Here is an example. A young girl, senior in high school, the 'the perfect girl' in every respect. Good looking, good grades, heading to an ivy league school, religious, you get the picture. She goes to a party and she gets ******* (maybe the first time in her life). A black guy 'convinces' her to have sex. They do (note, I'm NOT implying *******, I'm just setting up an example!). Next morning she's mortified! Now, 15 years have passed. She is happily married and has a couple of *******. A survey comes around and she takes it, honest in every block. Then the question comes up "Have you ever had interracial sex? I would bet good money she'd say 'No'

I love reading about human sexual development, but I will admit that I hold them against other surveys I've taken and you'd be stunned to discover that there is a wide differential between surveys, so no one is accurate beyond reproach!

All that being said, please keep articles like this coming! Love it!

Donna
What a brilliant analysis, you are not just beauty BUTT Beauty and Booty with brains😉

Back