Reparations!

Elderly white male here. I have done what I can to make sexual reparations to Black descendants of slaves. I have sucked and rimmed hundreds of them over the decades and offered my ass to be pounded. Of course, even if no reparations were in order I would have submitted to the Black man. I simply love BBCs. My wife has become curious about Black cock and soon may indulge herself.

(...) Husbands (...) should be made to watch as their (...) wives (...) make reparations to the black man. We owe them big time for all the evil things we did to them in the past. Bow down!
What evil things you did, i am wondering. i can say for a fact i have not done evil things to anybody. What are you even talking about? And how can anybody "pay" someone else with an act that pleases two people likewise at the same time? Your post is perhaps amongst the most ridiculous statements i have read here. just sayin'

Nice you like to help, and I can't speak for all other black guys, but I'd be after cash, any other assets if offered, and definitely the women and any other willing legal aged female relatives to own. Any eager hubbies that want to help further can always become my cuck servants.
I would love that-being your servant. My Wife is yours.

Even if one were to forget slavery, look at the 21st century racism around us that keeps black guys like me down, as well as all of the very recent shootings of innocent black guys on the roads by cops these days? http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/22/us/charlotte-protests/index.html
Reparations are needed!
I think it is the least white women can do...give up that pussy to black cock. They should be used sexually the way slaves were used by the white man. The black man should use the white whores

I think it is the least white women can do...give up that pussy to black cock. They should be used sexually the way slaves were used by the white man. The black man should use the white whores
I see that you are trying to make amends but committing other crimes does not erase the mistakes of the past. If such women willfully volunteered to commit themselves to form individual groups of bisexual harems such that each harem is devoted to one Black male for life (never to be shared with other men) until his death where the women would have lesbian sex together exclusively for his entertainment that would be a better arrangement. 🤗 :love:👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩(y)

Last edited:
Stop talking about reparations. Every time you do, we take another step backwards. Reparations my ass. The only thing keeping you down, stiffbbc, is yourself and your racism. Stop blaming the entire white population for the actions of an evil police officer. My god, these ideas I read, at first were laughable, but now I'm generally concerned. Hate speech, is the talk of losers.

Stop talking about reparations. Every time you do, we take another step backwards. Reparations my ass. The only thing keeping you down, stiffbbc, is yourself and your racism. Stop blaming the entire white population for the actions of an evil police officer. My god, these ideas I read, at first were laughable, but now I'm generally concerned. Hate speech, is the talk of losers.
What's wrong with the idea of reparations?

In thinking more on the subject, young black males seem more apt to get involved in the legal system because lower employment rates and more time on their hands, with not much direction. So as well as white women giving up that pussy. It would be especially good for the MILFs, the white married bitches staying at home. They need to open those legs and homes to young black men to keep them busy and a place to stay at, when they need to. There is plenty of suburban homes out there to be used as reoperations payments. Helping young black men stay out of jail and give them a place to bust their nut. Now that is how you help out the black man.

Back