Receiving black sperm

calixto

Male
Gold Member
From
Argentina
One thing that all cuckold husband should know is to appreciate the black men's sperm.
If there is a confidence enough between the coupes and the black lover and there is not possibilities of pregnancy or be infected with any kind of ill, then there is not reason to not allow the black lover cum inside the wife pussy.
There is some beneficts of allowing the black lover throw his sperm inside the wife's pussy. One of them is that probably if the woman is reaching her orgasm, while the black man is cumming she could fine some extra seconds before his refractory period to reach her orgasm.
Other good point is the great pleasure that we men feel when we cum inside the pussy without condons.
In our case we just asked him to cum inside her pussy the first time they fucked together. The rest of the other times he cummed by himself not being asked to do it, because he knew that we agreed with that.
And the other point is that some cuckold husbands love to clean their wive's pussy after their black lovers filled them with sperm.
I licked my wife pussy during our first and second date with our black friend. After those dates I stopped doing this for several months until one of the last times they fucked.
In two occasions our black friend was fucking with my wife in missionary and he had already made her cum, So when he felt his orgasms were appearing, he took his cock out from Susie's pussy and walked towards me. I immediately knew what he wished to do: cum over my face. Once he cummed over my face and the other time he cummed into my mouth.
Since my point of view that is not a game of humiliation but a superiority demonstration.
https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/cumming-into-the-cuckold-hsbands-mouth.22993/

Back