Reasons why she doesn't want to cuck me (good news!)

Had a hearty conversation with gf. She is still a hard shell to break (we are only at basic role play) and her concerns are:

1) it will break down our relationship (my response was, our love is very strong)
2) would the guys want to fuck her? (Easy one, she's a hot milf and I took photos her when we went out Sat evening and proved her wrong)
3) if I want her to do it, I must want something too? (this one took some time to explain, but I pointed her back to basics of cuckolding - it is NOT swinging, only one side fucks around)
4) she asked me if it has to be a black guy? I said no, cuck doesn't decide anything (although I would secretly prefer BBC)

Most important of all, she did NOT say it repulses her. I find this amazing!! Only mention was, what if, when it happens, she doesn't like it... (This is my greatest fear, but will deal with it when the time comes...)

That’s a good start then. Patience is key, be patient with her and work to check those boxes off. Maybe listen to some podcasts together and discuss together.

in the beginning , she thought it was about me getting with other girls too. I told her, that it was about fulfilling her sexual needs. At the time, iw as fine, but I felt my sexual decline and I knew my life was headed towards harder times. so fortunately, she's finally embraced the lifestyle, but it took many years. be patient and always make sure your time alone, and date nights happen on a regular basis. If anything, it's ****** our relationship to be stronger as communication becomes key and time alone is important to us now

Had a hearty conversation with gf. She is still a hard shell to break (we are only at basic role play) and her concerns are:

1) it will break down our relationship (my response was, our love is very strong)
2) would the guys want to fuck her? (Easy one, she's a hot milf and I took photos her when we went out Sat evening and proved her wrong)
3) if I want her to do it, I must want something too? (this one took some time to explain, but I pointed her back to basics of cuckolding - it is NOT swinging, only one side fucks around)
4) she asked me if it has to be a black guy? I said no, cuck doesn't decide anything (although I would secretly prefer BBC)

Most important of all, she did NOT say it repulses her. I find this amazing!! Only mention was, what if, when it happens, she doesn't like it... (This is my greatest fear, but will deal with it when the time comes...)

Went thru those things too almost 20 years ago after trying to convince my wife to do this:

1. Big concern of hers and something we discussed at length many, many times for months on end. She had to feel 100% confident my feelings and respect for her wouldn’t change. Finally after i guess building up enough confidence, she broke and agreed. Her initial approval to go forward was she said she’d do it once but kept reminding me, if we do this, it can’t be taken back…can you live with it. Another topic we had to discuss and work through with me assuring her with my ever being it wouldn’t change anything and i could for sure live with it. My big bonus was before we married, we had a MMF with a friend of mine so i kept reminding her, i married you and watched you have sex with my friend, i can handle it and i told her also, because of that MMF when we were teenagers, I’ve wanted this every day since.

2. My wife was older obviously when we started and felt she had a mom bod and other guys wouldn’t find her sexy and she’d have a hard time getting naked in front of another man. This was quickly blown out of the water once we moved forward, guys were begging her for sex and asking us after we met them if they could come over again, like the next day. She was amazed that even younger guys found her so sexually attractive and it turned out to be actually a big self confidence booster. The first half year after she agreed to let me watch once, she was fucking guys 4 or 5 times a week. At first, she’d wear lingerie that other than her panties, she wouldn’t totally take off. After really going black only, she was ripping every shred of her clothes off totally exposing her entire body to them and just going nuts she was enjoying the sex so much.

3. Oh man, we discussed this one before she agreed to. She even told me, I’ll do this for you once but you have to understand 100%, I’m doing this for you and in no way do i want to watch you have sex with another woman…she said she couldn’t handle that. She also quizzed and quizzed and quizzed more to make sure i wasn’t wanting this so i could go fuck someone else and if she said anything, use her fucking another man as my excuse. Once i calmed her nerves on this and that was not my intentions at all and how much the thought of watching her turned me on and she believed it because it was true, this was played a huge role in her agreeing to fuck another man.

4. Same thing…i really pushed for this but it came to a point that if i pushed this initially it wasn’t going to happen at all, agreeing to fuck someone else. So i backed off, i just wanted to see another mans cock in her hand, mouth, pussy although i really wanted him to be a hung black man. Once she got her feet wet though with the first few white guys who were hung about like me, as in not very much, she told me one night out of the blue laying in bed watching the news, not even talking about sex….she rolled over and said “ok, if you really want to see me with a black guy, I’ll do it”….that was the only opening i needed, about 4 days later we met a black guy for drinks, hit it off and he was over out our house an hour after meeting him and she was touching, sucking and fucking a cock twice as big as anything that had ever been in her before. He was perfect because he took his time and fucked her senseless, she came so many times and he came in her like 5 times that night…her pussy was sore for days but a good sore, she loved it and she still fucked a few white guys for a few more months but started seeing more and more black guys and finally dropped white dick for good less than half a year after giving her pussy that first time to another man. She went nuts for probably the first 8 years after taking her first BBC and i mean seemed black cock out like her and her families lives depended on her getting fucked by BBC almost daily. She fucked literally i bet 300 plus different black men and that’s being conservative. She slowed down from that and the last 8 years or so for sure keeps about 8-10 guys black cocks happy, several of those guys she’s been actually fucking for over 15 years too but as one moves away or gets married and slows down, she replaces her “bullpen” then as she calls it with a new candidate.

Back