Reasons to promote black and white sex

Exogamy in humans
Scientists surmise that the drive in humans, as in many animals, to engage in exogamy (outbreeding) is evolutionarily adaptive, as it reduces the risk of children having genetic defects caused by inbreeding, as a result of inheriting two copies of a recessive gene.[2] The genetic principles involved apply to all species, not just humans.

Individuals who breed with more 'exotic' (or distant) partners and avoid incestuous relationships tend to have healthier offspring, due to the benefits of heterosis. Maladapative genetic conditions are more likely to be inherited where inbreeding takes place, or within relatively closed populations over long periods of time.[3] An example is cystic fibrosis, which has developed as a genetic disease inherited chiefly by people of European descent. Another genetic disease specific to certain populations is sickle-cell anemia, for which people of African descent are more at risk; it developed among Africans together with higher immunity to malaria, which is endemic on the continent. Offspring may not always inherit such adaptations that evolved in specific geographic areas. Genetic concerns are not the only cause for exogamy; many social and political aspects support this system of marriage, throughout societies and species.

White Americans are both genetically weaker and less diverse than their black compatriots, a Cornell University-led study finds.

Analyzing the genetic makeup of 20 Americans of European ancestry and 15 African-Americans, researchers found that the former showed much less variation among 10,000 tested genes than did the latter, which was expected.

They also found that Europeans had many more possibly harmful mutations than did African, which was a surprise.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/whites-genetically-weaker-than-blacks-study-finds.html

1. The same Cornell University study also revealed that people of African descent had far greater variations in their genetics than their European counterparts.
2. After one African man, Albert Perry, passed away, researchers discovered an unusual distinct Y chromosome. While all humans had previously been traced back to one common ancestor, referred to as Adam, DNA technicians traced Perry’s lineage to a much earlier time. It means that Perry, and others with the same distinct Y chromosome, found in a small area of Cameroon, actually are not descendants of “Adam.” Their origins push the dawn of humanity back from 140, 000 to 338,000 years ago — or 70 percent earlier than previously estimated, according to the study.
3. In The Developmental Psychology of the Black baby, Dr. Amos Wilson analyzes studies conducted by white social scientists that revealed significant differences in how quickly Black babies seemed to develop compared to European babies. The study found that at only 9 hours old African babies were able to prevent their heads from falling backwards. It took European babies roughly six weeks to accomplish this. By the time African babies were 11 months old, they were able to climb the steps alone while European babies typically didn’t accomplish this until they were 15 months old. The study focused specifically on African babies, but Wilson explains that the same trends were also found to be true in Black children of other nationalities.
4. In 2011, researchers discovered human fossils from a Nigerian site called Iwo Eleru. The fossils turn out to be an incredibly rare mix of ancient and modern features, which suggests that this was the result of breeding between archaic and modern humans. According to Chris Stringer of the Natural History Museum in London, this is a sign of a “more complex scenario for the evolution of modern humans in Africa.”
5. The very pigment that gives Black people their skin complexion is the source of many miraculous health benefits. Melanin provides incredible protection against the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation, neutralizes harmful effects of others forms of radiation, fights off signs of aging and so much more. Perhaps even more astounding is melanin’s unique ability to absorb certain energy sources such as light and sound waves, and convert them into reusable energy.
6. James M. Tanner, the author of The Physique of the Olympic Athlete, pointed out the major racial differences among athletes in the Olympics and discovered that there is a reason so many of the top track and field competitors are of African descent. Studies revealed that the muscle composition of West Africans genetically allows them to be “the most anaerobically efficient athletes” due to the way their bodies process energy.
7. Recent studies revealed that Kenyans have “little ammonia accumulation in their muscles from protein combustion and less lactic acid buildup. They have more of the muscle enzymes that burn fat, and their glycogen reserves are not burned as quickly, which improves endurance.”

I was told by a friend on this site that they were amazed at my motivation to help others understand and try black and white sex. Here was my answer:

I have always had the ability to focus on a subject, gather facts and a figures and then describe a conclusion. I have been a researcher and writer for 25 years and those skills helped me dive into this subject as well. The subject of black and white was actually one I resisted or was not aware of for many years. It was when I listened to women on line about their experiences that I realized the realty of their feelings for sex with black men. Then I started looking into it deeper to discover the core reason why they felt the way they did and get to the foundation of these feelings world wide. It was only after a year of on and off research that I finally concluded what was going on inside the mind's of women. I felt through other research concerning moms and their daughters and how they were sometimes motivated to get them started in sex, that women are closer to nature and that nature was trying to tell them something. Nature was trying to correct an imbalance regarding the decline in human sperm count, the decrease in healthy DNA in the current offspring of the white race and the overall happiness of women with sex pleasure. It was obvious that nature on a subconscious level in the white race was trying to correct the problems with their genetic decline and devolution. This not only affected women but also inside the minds of men, and that is the reason the cuckold desires in white men increased so rapidly in the past 2 decades. This meant that both white women and white men felt the urge to see white women having sex with black men to correct the DNA decline, the rapid sperm count decrease and the penis size reduction. The final key to the puzzle came to me after doing a random search for a friend in Spain searching for male dates. I noticed quite by accident that on some of the adult dating site photos that the penis size on average of the men in Spain was quite a bit smaller than View attachment 1688604in America and other countries in Europe. Knowing the history of Spain and their strong foundations in the Catholic church I was able to understand the religious culture of covering the body with clothing in a religious manner and the fact that men and women could no longer see the sex organs to determine what is an ideal mate. In contrast, in Africa the nude lifestyles of the blacks allowed them to focus on penis size on a subconscious level and after thousands of years of breeding produced more virile and potent View attachment 1688608View attachment 1688611View attachment 1688611offspring. This all translates into nature giving white women an overpowering urge on an instinctual level to have sex with black men. That urge feeds them huge levels of pleasure before, during and after sex with black men. And some of them feel compelled to tell others about those feelings and actually recruit women to make a better world with more love and stronger offspring.
Yes indeed. It may all be an very deep subconcious cuckold urge in humans. Just like we want to eat green foods when we have vitamin C deficiancy, we want to mix with black africans if we subconciously see them as geneticly enriching.

Yes indeed. It may all be an very deep subconcious cuckold urge in humans. Just like we want to eat green foods when we have vitamin C deficiancy, we want to mix with black africans if we subconciously see them as geneticly enriching.
I'm not so sure about that. I mean if it wasn't for other human races other than Africans then we'd all still be dancing around a Shaman and tents for homes. White people evolved how we live today - in a free and open sort of way, if not for them we'd still be pissing outdoors and sipping water from local rivers.

All black men have going for them are good looking bodies and larger than usual penis's ( at least that seems to be the common thing on this site).

What if the roles were reversed? White women all had loose pussies and flat chested breasts, while black women typically had tight pussies and large breasts....

Just being neutral here ;)

Last edited:
Really liking this thread. In the face of this excellent information, it's actually a bit of a shame that the concepts of black/white sex and more importantly white females being black bred need to be promoted. These benefits and advantages are so vital and necessary to ensure a better future with fewer and fewer whites, particularly white males, that they should already be universally understood and accepted. Whatever it takes to get more and more white females black bred, it should be extolled and promoted.

Really liking this thread. In the face of this excellent information, it's actually a bit of a shame that the concepts of black/white sex and more importantly white females being black bred need to be promoted. These benefits and advantages are so vital and necessary to ensure a better future with fewer and fewer whites, particularly white males, that they should already be universally understood and accepted. Whatever it takes to get more and more white females black bred, it should be extolled and promoted.
I wish there was a way to eliminate only white MALES, as they are the inferior ones. White females are fine.

Hi,

Interesting post! While I don’t want to be actually bred by a Black male, one can’t deny the fantasy. In fact, hubby and I have role-played it numerous times, usually in the days and hours before I meet my ‘playmate’.

However, I will call attention to the relatively low statistical sample (20 Americans and 15 Blacks). Usually, a much higher sampling figure is required from both sides; usually in the mid-100s range.

Another thing that struck me was they compared Americans and Africans. Africans are a much ‘tighter’ gene pool than Americans; who have interbred with numerous races throughout its 200 year history. I would believe that to obtain a more accurate snapshot of Caucasian as compared to Blacks, a better sampling would be from Northern Europe, as logically it contains much less genetic diversity.

Otherwise a very interesting read!

Thank you

I'm not so sure about that. I mean if it wasn't for other human races other than Africans then we'd all still be dancing around a Shaman and tents for homes. White people evolved how we live today - in a free and open sort of way, if not for them we'd still be pissing outdoors and sipping water from local rivers.

All black men have going for them are good looking bodies and larger than usual penis's ( at least that seems to be the common thing on this site).

What if the roles were reversed? White women all had loose pussies and flat chested breasts, while black women typically had tight pussies and large breasts....

Just being neutral here ;)
I guess you never heard of the moors and how they took Europeans out of the dark ages

ahhh, correct me if I'm wrong... but you need a white male to 'make' a white female... Unless you know of another way!
That is the problem!! So many people here wish the demise of the white race, but of course, this eliminates white women as well. Yet clearly many here have no desire to stop the beauty and fulfillment that is Black Male white female sex. We love the idea of more and more BM/WF couples having children, but know it is unsustainable forever. So, in my fantasy world, we find a way to eradicate only white males. Or at least marginalise them so much that they are a tiny minority, a group that generally stands on the sidelines, not involved in sexual activity of the mainstream. Like now, but moreso....:confused:

That is the problem!! So many people here wish the demise of the white race, but of course, this eliminates white women as well. Yet clearly many here have no desire to stop the beauty and fulfillment that is Black Male white female sex. We love the idea of more and more BM/WF couples having children, but know it is unsustainable forever. So, in my fantasy world, we find a way to eradicate only white males. Or at least marginalise them so much that they are a tiny minority, a group that generally stands on the sidelines, not involved in sexual activity of the mainstream. Like now, but moreso....:confused:

Just a superb post. The fact is, if we are looking at it from a view of societal and world benefit, it is only the white males who really need to be eradicated or at least totally out of the picture in any meaningful way. White females are and have been a great positive ******* and are continuing to be so in so many ways, not the least of which is making the noble and heroic choice to breed black ONLY.

Just milk them, freeze their semen for later use, and through genetic engineering white women can be impregnated with white female babies to keep a healthy supply on hand. Not sure if that can be done now or not, but if not it will be doable (technically, at least) in the not too distant future. You'd need to keep a small population of white males being born to keep the supply of white semen available, of course.

Back