Really nervous about my first anal

Ok so a black man moved into my apt building 4 months ago, it took me a month to work up the courage to finally ask him if I could suck his cock. This is the first time I have ever sucked a cock at all, by the way. The first time I blew him I must have done ok because he texts me anytime he wants his balls emptied, I just live two floors up so I get down there as soon as I can. I love how dominant he is and he gets what he wants he always fucks my throat and shoots his thick potent cum in my mouth! Except for this last time where he pulled out and came on my face, he then told me to leave I had to walk back to my apt shirtless with his cum on my face at 4 in the afternoon. Anyway I have been growing more and more nervous because he wants me to start shaving my entire body, I am scared because I think he wants to start fucking my ass. I am a anal virgin and the way he likes to be rough with my throat and mouth and humiliate me too, makes me scared. I know that there is no way I can tell him no because as soon as I see that big black superior cock I know as a new white sissy i will give into whatever he says.

Ok so a black man moved into my apt building 4 months ago, it took me a month to work up the courage to finally ask him if I could suck his cock. This is the first time I have ever sucked a cock at all, by the way. The first time I blew him I must have done ok because he texts me anytime he wants his balls emptied, I just live two floors up so I get down there as soon as I can. I love how dominant he is and he gets what he wants he always fucks my throat and shoots his thick potent cum in my mouth! Except for this last time where he pulled out and came on my face, he then told me to leave I had to walk back to my apt shirtless with his cum on my face at 4 in the afternoon. Anyway I have been growing more and more nervous because he wants me to start shaving my entire body, I am scared because I think he wants to start fucking my ass. I am a anal virgin and the way he likes to be rough with my throat and mouth and humiliate me too, makes me scared. I know that there is no way I can tell him no because as soon as I see that big black superior cock I know as a new white sissy i will give into whatever he says.
Anal sex could be the best thing ever, but you are going to need practice.
get yourself a dildo, a nice big carrot or whatever else you have laying around.
Grease and work it up your bum, It may feel like you want to ******* at first.
But keep at it for a few times and that feeling goes.
Then when your Black man fucks you its just going to be so great.

You're gonna make me look for a new apartment hahah

Back