Real vs Fantasy

Bear77ar

Male
From
AR, US
I've read many entertaining stories on here, each more unbelievable than the last. Those of you who live this for real, and I know you are in here, tell me how your story differs from the obvious fantasies.

I would love to see your non sexual photos of the couple and their bull.

Yes, it's entertaining to perv. It's fun to fantasize. I just want a little reality to be demonstrated.

I've read many entertaining stories on here, each more unbelievable than the last. Those of you who live this for real, and I know you are in here, tell me how your story differs from the obvious fantasies.

I would love to see your non sexual photos of the couple and their bull.

Yes, it's entertaining to perv. It's fun to fantasize. I just want a little reality to be demonstrated.

As someone whose been there and done that, I totally agree with your analysis of many stories are simply figment of active imaginations and fantacies. I fault no one for that, fantasy or not most stories make an interesting read regardless if fact or fiction. I've (we) posted many times on this site that you can redily search, that is if you really want to read about true life happenings, every word.

As someone whose been there and done that, I totally agree with your analysis of many stories are simply figment of active imaginations and fantacies. I fault no one for that, fantasy or not most stories make an interesting read regardless if fact or fiction. I've (we) posted many times on this site that you can redily search, that is if you really want to read about true life happenings, every word.

Thanks, I may do that when I have more time available

My wife of 20 years was reluctant at first, but then i introduced her to a strong tall handsome black co-worker of mine. She didn`t want to but he just slipped down his trowsers and his 11" dick popped out. At that sight she couldn`t resist and dropped to her knees and just had to suck that real man prick! That`s where we had started. Now it`s been five years and we`re both not looking back.
BTW she was impregnated that very evening with his strong black semen and we now have two beautiful black children. As a white couple, what more can you ask of life?! :D
That`s a true story BTW and you have to believe me... NOT! *lol*
I've read many entertaining stories on here, each more unbelievable than the last. Those of you who live this for real, and I know you are in here, tell me how your story differs from the obvious fantasies. (...)
Nice thought. But what do you expect? No fake stories, just because you are asking for real answers? Are you in denial of "the internet"? ;) :p :( o_O :sex:

This is the cuckold husband writing here... The big differences between fantasy and reality for us are:
1) In fantasy, HW is in complete control. In reality, I do more "encouraging" than a good cuckold should
2) In fantasy, HW gets filled with bull cum, and when she is fertile, she does not even give me notice when she NEEDs to be filled with potent black semen. In reality, we use condoms, as our sexual behavior is high risk
3) In fantasy HW totally gets off on the attention and gets a huge sexual charge from it. In reality, she does get off on the attention when we are in the moment, but she worries that I am getting off because of the scenario and not because I find her so sexy. When I write, I tend to emphasize the fantasy elements, but I do not stray far from the facts.

You want to see pictures, I have sent pictures to couples to show them some of the women I have had, but I always say true or fantasies before each of my stories. You can believe it or not, that's no skin off of my back.

My wife of 20 years was reluctant at first, but then i introduced her to a strong tall handsome black co-worker of mine. She didn`t want to but he just slipped down his trowsers and his 11" dick popped out. At that sight she couldn`t resist and dropped to her knees and just had to suck that real man prick! That`s where we had started. Now it`s been five years and we`re both not looking back.
BTW she was impregnated that very evening with his strong black semen and we now have two beautiful black children. As a white couple, what more can you ask of life?! :D
That`s a true story BTW and you have to believe me... NOT! *lol*
Nice thought. But what do you expect? No fake stories, just because you are asking for real answers? Are you in denial of "the internet"? ;) :p :( :confused: :sex:
Lmao, there's at least one in every crowd!

Our experience was reality first and then it became my fantasy. My wife got fucked while we were on vacation and after that it became my fantasy, but unfortunately not hers. I still remember watching her get that big, black cock though.

Reality is not everyone is hung as they believe they are and can be intimidated.
The best times have not been planned just happened

Back