real life humiliation

Last year in Italy in beach bar i saw realy rough thing. There was 3 white couple, about early 20s. Group of 6 big black men start to chat with girls, and boys try to smile but they look so frightened. Girls were in tie bikini and in one moment they untie all girls. One big black men separete boys from girls and calming them, that its just a joke etc. Boys could do nothing just look how theirs girls try to hide herself and tie bikinis when blacks just laugh on them.

Last year in Italy in beach bar i saw realy rough thing. There was 3 white couple, about early 20s. Group of 6 big black men start to chat with girls, and boys try to smile but they look so frightened. Girls were in tie bikini and in one moment they untie all girls. One big black men separete boys from girls and calming them, that its just a joke etc. Boys could do nothing just look how theirs girls try to hide herself and tie bikinis when blacks just laugh on them.
Black men are so completely dominant over us

forcibly feminized and ravaged in front of friends
5g.gif

My first time was at a party in college. A "big man on campus" type was there with a blonde beauty who wore his fraternity pin. You could tell he thought he was better than most of the rest of us. When he went for drinks I approached the girl. She did not shy away. When he returned I had my hand on her ass and she was smiling. He used the N word, told me to get lost. I said, "She wants what I've got", put her hand on my bulge. I a few minutes she was kneeling and sucking and he was red in the face with a dark wet spot growing on his pants. When she finished and swallowed, I zipped up and she left with me.
Were many people there watching. Did he just get really embarrassed and meek?

I`m curious, have anyone know about real humiliation of white boys? not like a part of game but in real life, real competition between mens?
Me and my first wife was experiencing swingers for the first time when we were 25yo. We met some old couple and he was hung like hell. His wife was really into fisting.

He made my wife squirting and screaming for the first time in her life while I tried to fuck his wife. Her face.. she was very upset and didn't even feel a thing. Didn't even had a reaction. Then my dick became limp so I just licked her big pussy.

He came in my wife and didn't even put his condom. And my wife didn't even thought about it with the heat of the moment. After that his wife asked him to fuck her too. I think it was my trigger as a cuckold. Then in the car in the way home I got upset that she never squirted with me and I began to yell at her about it and she cried. I felt bad about it. And I apolgized.

When we got home I was very horny and I asked to lick her panties and pussy. I came on our sheets as I lick her. Since that day she became a real slut. She insisted always that size dosent matters. Even after we started this lifestyle. But the squirts and her moaning and screaming and red face when she fucked by a big cock just tells the truth. The same for my current wife.

Back