Real Hook ups

We've never verified our profile although we are very REAL...we have tried to set up dates with maybe 20 "men" here while in various locations, with more than ample lead time for getting to know, call, text and connected 2 times. Not complaining about the 2 hook ups....quality men for sure that fit right into our Hotwife/Stag lifestyle....it is frustrating to go out of your way 18 other times only to have all communication stop within an hour or two of the date. Again not complaining, but it is what it is
Like you said "men" lol
From what I've seen, there's only a handful of us Real Bulls in this website really handling business :devil:

Like you said "men" lol
From what I've seen, there's only a handful of us Real Bulls in this website really handling business :devil:
We agree..."real" is key word...our theory is many of these guys eventhough they have the desire to follow through, are either married or have significant others and at the last minute realize whatever excuse they were going to use for going off the grid for
2-3 hours isnt as believable as it sounded in their head as they were jacking off to wife's pics so they just bail

Wondering what the real hook up rate is here?

What about differentiating the real women and couples from fakes?

Trying to decide before I spend cash money or expose myself in anyway.

I don’t have time for games.
That's the risk. The no show rate is high. People looking for cyber and pics. If they are not willing to meet in a public place after talking some, move on. It's just the way the lifestyle is. Hell, there were people we would have bet money would show and they didn't versus ones we thought would not show who actually did. You don't have to spend money though. There are so many free sites so save the money.

That's the risk. The no show rate is high. People looking for cyber and pics. If they are not willing to meet in a public place after talking some, move on. It's just the way the lifestyle is. Hell, there were people we would have bet money would show and they didn't versus ones we thought would not show who actually did. You don't have to spend money though. There are so many free sites so save the money.
Very True statements about the show/no show guys...

We agree..."real" is key word...our theory is many of these guys eventhough they have the desire to follow through, are either married or have significant others and at the last minute realize whatever excuse they were going to use for going off the grid for
2-3 hours isnt as believable as it sounded in their head as they were jacking off to wife's pics so they just bail
Qft-agreed

Lmao!
Funny because it's true.
Wife is definitely stroke -worthy. #facts

I have met a few Black men from here and also from Fetlife. I have noticed that since Craigslist is no longer available folks are turning to different sites to meet. I think it is a catch 22 with all sites to meet folks. You will get the folks who want to meet and those who want to meet but don't have the balls to meet and the ones who are just fantasizing about meeting. If I can't make a meeting that has been set up I let the person know I can't make it. I will gladly talk on the phone and text but I don't do skype or kik.

It takes time and effort to meet folks. If you are in a hurry you may miss out on someone who would have rocked your world. Good luck with your search and hope you find what you are looking for.
Well, I haven't met anyone from this site, FetLife, and three others including Ashley Madison (I just signed up for CollarSpace yesterday, waiting on profile to get approved), but yeah, I'm serious about meeting and isn't the type of person that would ghost and disappear on someone. I'm resepectful of someone's time and if I'm unable to meet up with someone due to work schedule or whatever, I let the other person know. But I do hope I find what I'm looking for. I do wish more people were resepectful of other's people time and energy in it comes to showing up for a meeting and not ghosting on them.

Last edited:
Someone once asked me, 'Mike, how do you know when a woman is Serious about meeting up?' my reply was, "When you're balls deep inside her" lol

I said it on another thread and I'll maintain it... People who are sincere about meeting make it PAINLESSLY Easy. When the talks getting shaky or too vague? I just bow out.
I need a time, a date-stamped selfie, an address, a bar name, etc... DETAILS.

If a person isn't desperate and is paying attention, there are certain yellow and red flags during a conversation that will let you know.... 'this don't sound right'.
Non committal. Phone cam don't work. Gallery pics, no selfie.
(Really... SNAPCHAT or Skype are no brainer. Even Kik has live video)
It's like poker, sometimes we gotta know when to fold them and walk the fuck away.

Someone once asked me, 'Mike, how do you know when a woman is Serious about meeting up?' my reply was, "When you're balls deep inside her" lol

I said it on another thread and I'll maintain it... People who are sincere about meeting make it PAINLESSLY Easy. When the talks getting shaky or too vague? I just bow out.

If a person isn't desperate and is paying attention, there are certain yellow and red flags during a conversation that will let you know.... 'this don't sound right'.
It's like poker, sometimes we gotta know when to fold them and walk the fuck away.
After 20 years in the lifestyle, we still fall for the no shows now and then.

And it's no fault of your own. There are some duplicitous people out there. BS has gotten sophisticated
Absolutely...had a video clip stolen and posted here on this site...but once we realized what happened and reported the issue...BtoW responded immediately and took care of the issue. Big ups for that! Really the way that incident was handled is why we choose to exclusively use this site.

Your quote had me laughing HAH

I am loving your comments, just like me, not interested in long ping pong

I’m inching closer to a real meet, Skyped with a particular redhead last night for about an hour. Privacy is important to her so i won’t reveal who. Let’s just say She’s Popular.

But talk is cheap, face to face is a long way from being balls deep! HAH
Hmmm

Back