Real Hook ups

Its hit or miss bruh. Since you asked for a %rate, I'd say around 10%... meaning for every 10 people you talk to, ONE will follow through. Thats not too bad for the internet!
Good news is, you live in SoCal. That's a prime location
I was just thinking after I posted that theres no way to really know. Only anecdotal information. Still members, chime in with your experience good or bad. I don’t mean to call anyone out, just share if you feel like it.

@SOCALBULL:

1) We don't keep data on hookup rates. There are real members here who have hooked up with others, but, most of what you read here is fantasy.

2) If a couple or woman isn't verified just assume they're fake. That's not always the case, but, why waste the time if that's strictly why you're here?

3) Totally understandable. You may want to get verified first (which costs nothing) and see if and how that changes your experience on the site before you decide.

@SOCALBULL:

1) We don't keep data on hookup rates. There are real members here who have hooked up with others, but, most of what you read here is fantasy.

2) If a couple or woman isn't verified just assume they're fake. That's not always the case, but, why waste the time if that's strictly why you're here?

3) Totally understandable. You may want to get verified first (which costs nothing) and see if and how that changes your experience on the site before you decide.
Thank you. I’m still new and exploring here. Some tempting girls for sure. I’ll look into the “Verified” thing, professionals gotta be extra private.

Thank you. I’m still new and exploring here. Some tempting girls for sure. I’ll look into the “Verified” thing, professionals gotta be extra private.

Anonymity and discretion extremely high on our priority list. If you look through the verification section you'll find > 95% of the members who go through the process don't show their faces or anything personally revealing. The process is actually designed to prove identity without sacrificing anonymity.

Or just ask 1 on 1, privately for a personalized pic or a phone call. If both parties are serious it can happen really easily.

SP makes a good point. But eventually a personalized selfie or even a video or phone call, SKYPE session... removes all doubt. Catfishing has gotten too sophisticated in recent years.

I can only speak from personal experience, Real People make meeting up Pain Free lol.
No drama, no mystery, no guessing. We chatted, we exchanged clear photos, we scheduled, we met, we had epic fun.

Too easy

One misnomer that seems to be on here though is that just because you’re BBC that it’s what the couple are looking for. We’ve been contacted by numerous people that because of their demeanor looks etc.. they just weren’t a good fit. There has to be some mutual attraction. Sending an email with “gimme that pussy let’s hook up” will get you deleted quick or no response unless it’s these cuck fake profiles just looking to talk dirty and send fake stolen photos around to fulfill some fantasy

I had luck using craigslist before they removed personals and more recently on doublist. But I attribute some of that to being able to search only in my location so that eliminates part of the issue here which is receiving messages and interest from people who live ridiculously far away from South Carolina. So perhaps the hookup rate here isn’t as high as one would imagine. I’m not sure but I’m not having nearly as much luck as I have while using other sites.

We've never verified our profile although we are very REAL...we have tried to set up dates with maybe 20 "men" here while in various locations, with more than ample lead time for getting to know, call, text and connected 2 times. Not complaining about the 2 hook ups....quality men for sure that fit right into our Hotwife/Stag lifestyle....it is frustrating to go out of your way 18 other times only to have all communication stop within an hour or two of the date. Again not complaining, but it is what it is

We've never verified our profile although we are very REAL...we have tried to set up dates with maybe 20 "men" here while in various locations, with more than ample lead time for getting to know, call, text and connected 2 times. Not complaining about the 2 hook ups....quality men for sure that fit right into our Hotwife/Stag lifestyle....it is frustrating to go out of your way 18 other times only to have all communication stop within an hour or two of the date. Again not complaining, but it is what it is

The time frame is so correct it’s scary! That’s about exactly right with people all of a sudden not able to answer a phone call or even be so polite as to say I can’t make it. We’ve spent a lot of money on hotel rooms and cancelled plans and empty evenings because we’d counted on someone keeping their word. If you’re just here for kicks, don’t let couples spend the money and waste their evening, let them know at least a day or two in advance so they can make alternate plans

I had luck using craigslist before they removed personals and more recently on doublist. But I attribute some of that to being able to search only in my location so that eliminates part of the issue here which is receiving messages and interest from people who live ridiculously far away from South Carolina. So perhaps the hookup rate here isn’t as high as one would imagine. I’m not sure but I’m not having nearly as much luck as I have while using other sites.
@SCbbclover does Doubllist even work?

I had successes here! I just cut through the BS. I also use Fetlife but I like it here better since there is actually a serious IR community here
I use FetLife as well and been to two events (parties) at a swinger's club last month, one was a interracial/bbc party but I didn't stay for long due to phone dying on me but I look forward to going back to more FetLife parties now that I have a new job starting soon.

The time frame is so correct it’s scary! That’s about exactly right with people all of a sudden not able to answer a phone call or even be so polite as to say I can’t make it. We’ve spent a lot of money on hotel rooms and cancelled plans and empty evenings because we’d counted on someone keeping their word. If you’re just here for kicks, don’t let couples spend the money and waste their evening, let them know at least a day or two in advance so they can make alternate plans

This kind of behavior is the norm unfortunately in all aspects of society- not just hookups. I've read numerous articles online about people not showing up for job interviews or even their first day of work. I have a friend who's an insurance agent. She sets up appointments to go to people's houses to discuss a policy. She shows up, nobody home, no answer on the cell phone.

People today think nothing of just ghosting someone when they've changed their mind.

I have met a few Black men from here and also from Fetlife. I have noticed that since Craigslist is no longer available folks are turning to different sites to meet. I think it is a catch 22 with all sites to meet folks. You will get the folks who want to meet and those who want to meet but don't have the balls to meet and the ones who are just fantasizing about meeting. If I can't make a meeting that has been set up I let the person know I can't make it. I will gladly talk on the phone and text but I don't do skype or kik.

It takes time and effort to meet folks. If you are in a hurry you may miss out on someone who would have rocked your world. Good luck with your search and hope you find what you are looking for.

Back