@Samantha P I just want to say that you love the attention you are getting, but I need comment as a member of the Writers Guild of America, you know how to write a compelling and dramatic story. So stop the bellyaching, you know you are a good storyteller and just reveal the riveting conclusion to this epic tale.

If you were ever interested in turning this into a real publishable script or story, id be very interested to help.
btw, there's no conclusion, cause I'm still with J.

To the Ladies and Samantha P., I know you men will tell me to shut up and mind my own business, so I am not going to bother addressing you. What Samatha describes here is very realistic, because it is indeed happening to women! Look back through the story and count the number of laws that J broke! This man should be locked up as a ******* and most likely is a pimp. The only thing unusual about this story is that he let Samantha leave for a while and come back. You can't count on receiving that option.

Do not think this story is a normal BDSM romance. Real dominant men will not take away the options from you. In a real BDSM relationship, it is the submissive who has the right to set all the limits and leave at any time.

Never let a man talk you into meeting him without informing somebody where you are going! Never stay on a date with a man who shows you a weapon within minutes of meeting him! If you are under the age of 18, never go on a date with someone over the age of 18! Never cross state lines to meet a man! (If he wants you, he will come to you.) Everything that Samantha described including being ****** into a gangbang and being "medicated" are methods used to trap women into sex trafficking. If a man exhibits any of these behaviors or you are a woman already in a relationship as described, contact your local police or woman's abuse shelter at your earliest moment of safety. These men will use women like Samantha to recruit you into the lifestyle and make it seem normal and safe, but it is not! This story is dangerous on so many levels that I have no problem telling all women to stay away from Samantha P. and her lover. All men who contact her will probably be asked to pay up front for her services anyway.

Dakotik,
While you bring up some relevant points, you should at least know the meaning of the words you use to deride and accuse people of. A ******* refers to the sexual attraction to prepubescent children. Samantha is obviously not this. You also refer to things which were never even mentioned. Do moderators allow this type of post?

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us Samantha. Please continue as the vast majority here appreciate hearing your detailed accounts.

This owner you have sounds familiar, he reminder me of me. A little more reckless considering your value as a "breeders choice" redhead with beauty and smarts. It's time for you to start playing the field and experiencing different bulls. You're too young to restrict yourself.

Back