We arrived and he pulled right into his garage and closed it behind us. I was flustered and breathing hard from sucking him. What little make up I had on was probably gone or running. He was so calm, composed and confident, leading me by the hand into his house. He cock was still hard and sticking out of his pants I could keep my eyes off it. He smiled and knew he had me. He took me by the neck and pushed me against the wall, kissing me hard and his other hand knocked my back pack off my shoulder and lifted my skirt. I had panties on, he yanked them down then spun me around, pressing my face against the wall. I remember seeing blue and gold wallpaper when he entered me from behind in one long stroke. Yeah it hurt, he was the biggest thing I ever had in me. There was so much of him and he wanted in. I screamed and came at the same time, he hit my cervix and pounded me, holding me in place, his huge hand on my face, pressing me into the wall, me on my to toes trying to ease the pressure. He used me as he wanted, pulling out only a few inches and ramming me over and over. His mouth was pressed against my ear as he breathed filthy words at me.

He fucked me there against the wall, then spun me around and flung me on the carpet and mounted me doggy style, pressed my face against the carpet and fucked me into another orgasm, then he picked me up by the hair with his cock still in me and marched me to his bedroom and fucked me missionary on his bed eventually cumming in me, no talk of condoms or anything. I was already so sore and despite the overwhelming whole body orgasms, I really, really worried what more was to come.

the next couple of hours were not easy, he's come so from what I knew of men, his next orgasm would take longer. He "trained" me to suppress my gag reflex. my voice was hoarse and my throat sore after being on my knees, then back, finding different positions to take his 9" cock deeper.

It was late evening when he decided it was time for anal. I was naked, laying in the crook of his arm, he was on his back, his semi soft cock coming to life against his leg. I had his big balls in my hand, kinda softly feeling them. I was dreading anal but knew there was no talking my way out of this, Daddy J was going to be my first. I prepped myself in the bathroom the way he told me then he made me lay on my back on the edge of the bed with my legs way up and open. The anticipation of it all had made him rock hard again. He knelt down between my legs at first kissing and licking my sore pussy, sucking on my clit and expertly bringing me to an orgasm writhing minutes. As I came he pushed his little finger in first...while his mouth continued to work on my pussy. When I came again, he'd already switched to a middle finger, then 2 fingers. He was so good, so able to easily manipulate me.

J stood and reached for a bottle of lube...I was really scared when he poured a little on his fingers and lubed me...then his cock and stood over me like a shadow....it wasn't fun...I gripped the sheets and grit my teeth. He went slow, but it hurt the whole time. He had his hands on my thighs pushing my knees flat on to the bed on either side of me, using the flexibility I'm so proud of to tilt my hips and get the perfect angle for himself. i felt like I was being pulled inside out and he didn't even get all the way in me. It probably lasted 20 mins, of fucking in that position at different speeds as it suited him. I was sobbing by the time he finished and stumbled to the bathroom his cum leaking down my leg. I felt so, open and raw when he finished, I wondered if he had ruined me. I cleaned myself as best I could.

There's more, and it gets worse before it gets better, still in?

Now here's what I've been preparing you all for, the parts where things got even ugly.

I was in the warm bath for a while, J had tuned on what my mom would call ghetto music (seriously) and I tried my best to relax. Listening to the soft thumping I began to calm down. Inside I was struggling with what had happened, how I felt, how I reacted and what to do next. It was very confusing how I enjoyed yet hated what had happened. Eventually I had to confront what was on the other side of that door so I pulled myself out of the bath and toweled off.

I don't know how long i was in there but the hot water had done it's work, I was more relaxed and calmer. J had already cum at least twice. Men can't keep going after that...so I thought. I had decided I was going to stand up to him, speak in a confident voice and be the strong young lady my mom raised. I was going to gather my things, thank him for a wonderful afternoon and get the heck out of there.

When I stepped back into the room, Daddy J was sitting on the edge bed with his shorts on, and no shirt. Next to the wet spot that I had made. God he's got nice muscles ...was all I could think. I melted as he kissed me again, he had his hand around the back of the neck as he walked me into the living room. I was shocked to see 3 other black men smiling at me. I screeched and tried to hide my nakedness with my hands. By the way, my clothes, back pack and purse that were strewn across the floor as we fucked earlier were gone.

i couldn't break from his huge hand around my neck he wouldn't let go, I cried and panicked, but he had a firm grip on me.. The 3 strangers laughed joked about "fiery redheads" J slapped me to get my attention and I promised to calm down, told me that fighting is a dumb idea, that I knew this was gonna happen (actually I did not) he said my options were to except my role, my predicament, try to enjoy, or fight and get more hurt than I needed to be. One of them said it would be a "shame to fuck up a pretty snowbunny". Another one said "hate messn' up pretty faces" As they shoved me around between them they grabbed and fondled me, they laughed and joked about how fucked I was.

J told me not to worry to much, they only wanted to fuck me, not to hurt me.

I nodded and tried to stop crying. I'd chatted with him for months, spoken with him on the phone, sent him pics of myself, lied to my mom about my whereabouts and finally flown all the way to DC, I'd done all this of my own free will. I felt naive and silly. One of his friends tossed him what looked like a dog collar which Daddy J fastened around my neck. That collar and a leash were the only things i wore for the next 3 days. The 3 men and J came and went, but there were always at least 2 of them in the house.

I found out 2 of them were married, the 2 that used condoms. They did all the things I'd heard only about online, things the men in those chat rooms always talk about. Anal, dp's, throat fucking, golden showers, fish hooking. It was everything all at once a tidal wave of debauchery. It was bad at first, I felt used, abused, violated and assaulted on every level. they were relentless and insatiable. but by the last day, when I was more accepting of my fate. I opened up and was able to cum freely, easily and repeatedly. I didn't know my body could feel like it did. I even wanted to stay.

Back